Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
(10-05-2018, 01:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Speak for yourself. I am what I am today because the Pittsburgh Steelers are SIX times champs and hands down the greatest and classiest sports franchise in all the land. Everyday I wake up and look in the mirror at the the SIX Super Bowl trophy images that I copied from Google and pasted to my mirror as I get ready to go to work and think how great it is to be a fan of the SIX times champions. As I get ready, I often wonder what fans of lesser organizations like the Bengals do with their mornings. 

You are what you are because your team won six championships??? It must sux to be you. I want the Bengals to win ONE but it won't define my life. I bet the reason Steelers fans are so down isn't because they are bad now it's because with Bell leaving, Brown complaining and Ben falling off the cliff into oblivion your claim of six rings will mean less and less as time goes by and your team is mocked like Steelers fans have mocked others over the years.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 07:57 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Soooo....you do or don’t believe all Steelers fans are bandwagoners?

No I don't believe all Steelers fans are bandwagoners. Just like I don't think all Cowboys, Patriots, and 49ers fans are bandwgoners either. Do I think the Steelers have band wagon fans? Of course. Every teams has them that is successful. I've known people that are fans of whoever is winning at the time. One of my old elementary school friends hates the teams I like so much, like the Steelers, that he buys a shirt of every team in the NFL but the Steelers and when they beat the Steelers, he wears that jersey all week bragging about how his team beat mine. 
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 01:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Speak for yourself. I am what I am today because the Pittsburgh Steelers are SIX times champs and hands down the greatest and classiest sports franchise in all the land. Everyday I wake up and look in the mirror at the the SIX Super Bowl trophy images that I copied from Google and pasted to my mirror as I get ready to go to work and think how great it is to be a fan of the SIX times champions. As I get ready, I often wonder what fans of lesser organizations like the Bengals do with their mornings. 

We laugh at you. Then we brush our teeth and have beautiful sex with our model wives in the morning before we head to work and conquer our world. Then we come back here to see how the 6 time fan champ is doing wearing Rick Morranis’s hat is doing because, well,

Wait ForIt,

We love You. Wub

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 05:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But do you wake up in the morning and piss excellence?

I shit black and I piss gold
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 11:48 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I shit black and I piss gold

But do you know what to do with your hands?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 08:49 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: No I don't believe all Steelers fans are bandwagoners. Just like I don't think all Cowboys, Patriots, and 49ers fans are bandwgoners either. Do I think the Steelers have band wagon fans? Of course. Every teams has them that is successful. I've known people that are fans of whoever is winning at the time. One of my old elementary school friends hates the teams I like so much, like the Steelers, that he buys a shirt of every team in the NFL but the Steelers and when they beat the Steelers, he wears that jersey all week bragging about how his team beat mine. 

I really don't think you understand what a bandwagon fan is because that's definitely not an example of one, which you not knowing what a bandwagon fan is kind of explains your posts and the hostile messages you've sent me.

Wish I had known this before I wasted my time replying to everything..........
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 11:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I really don't think you understand what a bandwagon fan is because that's definitely not an example of one, which you not knowing what a bandwagon fan is kind of explains your posts and the hostile messages you've sent me.

Wish I had known this before I wasted my time replying to everything..........

I understand what a bandwagon fan is. Someone that roots for a team because they win. When they start to lose, they jump off to another team. How hard is that to understand? Please just shut up. Your stupid is showing.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 01:54 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I understand what a bandwagon fan is. Someone that roots for a team because they win. When they start to lose, they jump off to another team. How hard is that to understand? Please just shut up. Your stupid is showing.

Then why would you bring up your friend who only roots for teams the Steelers are playing?! How’s that a bandwagon fan?!

I’d say just quit before you dig yourself deeper, but this is incredible, so please keep going!!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 03:16 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Then why would you bring up your friend who only roots for teams the Steelers are playing?! How’s that a bandwagon fan?!

I’d say just quit before you dig yourself deeper, but this is incredible, so please keep going!!!!
I added that because he jumps from team to team. I thought that was self-explanatory. I guess next time I'll use crayons so you'll understand.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 03:16 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Then why would you bring up your friend who only roots for teams the Steelers are playing?! How’s that a bandwagon fan?!

The only one digging themselves deeper here is you, but I guess you're not the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 08:27 PM)Whatever Wrote: Is "unleash hell" Steeler Nation fanspeak for "rub one out to my old Troy Polamalu Fathead?"

Even at his age, I would welcome back Troy to this defense. The Steelers need all the help they can get and he could probably still do very well.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 03:24 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I added that because he jumps from team to team. I thought that was self-explanatory. I guess next time I'll use crayons so you'll understand.

But you said he only roots for the teams the Steelers are playing and said that that's what made him a bandwagon fan!!!!

Talk about needing to draw something in crayons to explain something to someone even when they're the ones saying it!

This is incredible!  Please, please, please keep going!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 04:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: But you said he only roots for the teams the Steelers are playing and said that that's what made him a bandwagon fan!!!!

Talk about needing to draw something in crayons to explain something to someone even when they're the ones saying it!

This is incredible!  Please, please, please keep going!

Oh I forgot, you have a one track mind and can only concentrate on one thing at a time. I was talking about band wagon fans and then got side tracked to people that jumped from team to team like band wagon jumpers do. You are a special kind of stupid. It's as if you don't have a brain to think with.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 04:37 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Oh I forgot, you have a one track mind and can only concentrate on one thing at a time. I was talking about band wagon fans and then got side tracked to people that jumped from team to team like band wagon jumpers do. You are a special kind of stupid. It's as if you don't have a brain to think with.

Like I said, keep digging yourself deeper and deeper trying to make sense out of your posts that contradicted themselves in so many ways!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 04:41 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Like I said, keep digging yourself deeper and deeper trying to make sense out of your posts that contradicted themselves in so many ways!

I'm not digging deeper. I'm laughing at how stupid you are. Maybe when you get a brain, you can come back here and comprehend the simplest sentences. Until then, I'm done with you.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 08:27 PM)Whatever Wrote: Is "unleash hell" Steeler Nation fanspeak for "rub one out to my old Troy Polamalu Fathead?"

....something to that effect. Smirk

.....and then clean up with one of them snazzy piss yellow jack rags..  lol

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 04:46 AM)Wyche Wrote: ....something to that effect. Smirk

.....and then clean up with one of them snazzy piss yellow jack rags..  lol

At least those "snazzy piss yellow jack rags" go to a good cause which I like. Other teams don't have the money for their knock off towels going to the disabled.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 08:43 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: You are what you are because your team won six championships??? It must sux to be you. I want the Bengals to win ONE but it won't define my life. I bet the reason Steelers fans are so down isn't because they are bad now it's because with Bell leaving, Brown complaining and Ben falling off the cliff into oblivion your claim of six rings will mean less and less as time goes by and your team is mocked like Steelers fans have mocked others over the years.

Ummmm......
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 04:45 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I'm not digging deeper. I'm laughing at how stupid you are. Maybe when you get a brain, you can come back here and comprehend the simplest sentences. Until then, I'm done with you.

You seem angry. You should go buy some of that tea that is supposed to calm and relax, make a big batch of it and sip on it for a while. It’s ok that the Steelers stink and Brad is smacking you all over the place in here. He’s known for it. He’s kind of a big deal around here. I mean, at least you’re here taking your brad lumps, considering some of the others seem to have deleted their accounts.

But let’s face it, if bengals lose to dolphins and Steelers beat falcons, they’ll all be back. Because, well, bandwagon. Right?

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 04:45 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I'm not digging deeper. I'm laughing at how stupid you are. Maybe when you get a brain, you can come back here and comprehend the simplest sentences. Until then, I'm done with you.
This keeps getting funnier and funnier!  You've made absolutely no sense in this entire thread!
(10-06-2018, 09:18 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: You seem angry. You should go buy some of that tea that is supposed to calm and relax, make a big batch of it and sip on it for a while. It’s ok that the Steelers stink and Brad is smacking you all over the place in here. He’s known for it. He’s kind of a big deal around here. I mean, at least you’re here taking your brad lumps, considering some of the others seem to have deleted their accounts.

But let’s face it, if bengals lose to dolphins and Steelers beat falcons, they’ll all be back. Because, well, bandwagon. Right?
Do you think I should have him call me daddy?
Reply/Quote