Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
(10-05-2018, 08:27 PM)Whatever Wrote: Is "unleash hell" Steeler Nation fanspeak for "rub one out to my old Troy Polamalu Fathead?"
It's a much better option than an Ickey Woods fathead.

(10-05-2018, 08:43 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: You are what you are because your team won six championships??? It must sux to be you. I want the Bengals to win ONE but it won't define my life. I bet the reason Steelers fans are so down isn't because they are bad now it's because with Bell leaving, Brown complaining and Ben falling off the cliff into oblivion your claim of six rings will mean less and less as time goes by and your team is mocked like Steelers fans have mocked others over the years.
As a fan of a lesser team, I would not expect you to understand the glorious feeling us Steeler fans experience everyday of our lives as being part of Steeler Nation. I like you though, and any time you'd like to denounce Cincinnati and come aboard, I'd welcome you and any others posting here too. Not Brad though. Leave that guy to wallow in Bengal misery. He deserves it. 
(10-05-2018, 11:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We laugh at you. Then we brush our teeth and have beautiful sex with our model wives in the morning before we head to work and conquer our world. Then we come back here to see how the 6 time fan champ is doing wearing Rick Morranis’s hat is doing because, well,

Wait ForIt,

We love You. Wub
Stuffing a bra from Lane Bryant and putting it on a male blow up doll along with a blonde wig and lipstick doesn't count as a "model." Unless of course you're from the Kentucky side of Cincinnati, then it's all good. 

(10-05-2018, 11:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But do you know what to do with your hands?
What? 
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 11:38 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: What? 

That's just sad...

[Image: dowithmyhands.gif?w=680]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 12:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's just sad...

[Image: dowithmyhands.gif?w=680]

I checked out of watching movies a long time ago. 3 kids means that you have no time to go or you're going to see kids movies. And if I try watching from home, I barely make it past the opening credits before Im sound asleep. 

Before kids, my wife and I go back and forth about what movie we were going to watch. Now I'm like "I don't give a shit, watch what you want" because I know I ain't making it. 

Now my entertainment is done in short snippets, like coming here and seeing if I can bait Brad into long winded useless arguments. 
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 09:18 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: You seem angry. You should go buy some of that tea that is supposed to calm and relax, make a big batch of it and sip on it for a while. It’s ok that the Steelers stink and Brad is smacking you all over the place in here. He’s known for it. He’s kind of a big deal around here. I mean, at least you’re here taking your brad lumps, considering some of the others seem to have deleted their accounts.

But let’s face it, if bengals lose to dolphins and Steelers beat falcons, they’ll all be back. Because, well, bandwagon. Right?

I'm not angry. I'm far from it. He's also not smacking me anywhere. He's losing big time. I'll be here win or lose. I'm not like the Bengals or Steelers fans that disappear as soon as things get tough.Please though, let's stop encouraging him by thinking he's winning this thing.

(10-06-2018, 09:52 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: This keeps getting funnier and funnier!  You've made absolutely no sense in this entire thread!
Do you think I should have him call me daddy?

I'm making complete sense. You're the one that made this whole post about the Steelers leaving early saying they were bandwagon fans even though I gave you several reasons why they could have left early. All you wanted too hear is what you made up in your brain dead mind about the Steelers. You are too funny thinking you're winning. I think it's cute. Please keep going on about how you're winning, I love it.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 01:21 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I

I'm making complete sense. You're the one that made this whole post about the Steelers leaving early saying they were bandwagon fans even though I gave you several reasons why they could have left early. All you wanted too hear is what you made up in your brain dead mind about the Steelers. You are too funny thinking you're winning. I think it's cute. Please keep going on about how you're winning, I love it.

You’re so hilariously delusional!

Those were piss-poor reasons and didn’t make any sense!
They go to a game knowing damn well that it ends late! And the Steelers play a bunch of late games in prime time and you never see them leaving early when they are winning or it’s closer!

By all means, please keep acting like you’ve posted anything that’s made AN OUNCE of sense!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 02:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You’re so hilariously delusional!

Those were piss-poor reasons and didn’t make any sense!  
They go to a game knowing damn well that it ends late! And the Steelers play a bunch of late games in prime time and you never see them leaving early when they are winning or it’s closer!

By all means, please keep acting like you’ve posted anything that’s made AN OUNCE of sense!

You're so hilariously delusional!

Yours was a piss poor reason and didn't make any sense.

By all means, please keep acting like you ever made any post that made AN OUNCE of sense. 
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 11:38 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It's a much better option than an Ickey Woods fathead.

As a fan of a lesser team, I would not expect you to understand the glorious feeling us Steeler fans experience everyday of our lives as being part of Steeler Nation. I like you though, and any time you'd like to denounce Cincinnati and come aboard, I'd welcome you and any others posting here too. Not Brad though. Leave that guy to wallow in Bengal misery. He deserves it. 
Stuffing a bra from Lane Bryant and putting it on a male blow up doll along with a blonde wig and lipstick doesn't count as a "model." Unless of course you're from the Kentucky side of Cincinnati, then it's all good. 

What? 

So you want me to be a bandwagon fan??? Pittsburgh already has plenty of them. Would you send me a copy of the six trophies so I too would realize how grand my life was while all the while ignoring my family??? 
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 02:54 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: You're so hilariously delusional!

Yours was a piss poor reason and didn't make any sense.

By all means, please keep acting like you ever made any post that made AN OUNCE of sense. 

You're not even trying to post anything with any substance or logic on here anymore because you know I've called you out on all your bullshit!

You're just doing the thing where you repeat everything I post because you're hoping that it will make people think you're believing that the debate's a joke to you since you've run out of bullshit to post because I call you out on EVERYTHING!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 04:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're not even trying to post anything with any substance or logic on here anymore because you know I've called you out on all your bullshit!

You're just doing the thing where you repeat everything I post because you're hoping that it will make people think you're believing that the debate's a joke to you since you've run out of bullshit to post because I call you out on EVERYTHING!

You didn't call me out on any bullshit. I actually called you out on your bullshit. You just think if Steelers fans leave early, it's because they're band wagon jumpers. I gave you valid reasons why people could leave a game early and not be band wagon fans. Your third grade mind can't believe the truth. It's sad really how pathetic you are. I'm done arguing with the captain of the US Special Olympic team, so I'm just going to post this from now on. 
[Image: Waffles_V2-683x1024.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 04:09 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: You didn't call me out on any bullshit. I actually called you out on your bullshit. You just think if Steelers fans leave early, it's because they're band wagon jumpers. I gave you valid reasons why people could leave a game early and not be band wagon fans. Your third grade mind can't believe the truth. It's sad really how pathetic you are. I'm done arguing with the captain of the US Special Olympic team, so I'm just going to post this from now on. 

I keep pointing out how your "reasons" make no sense and ask why they stay when it's closer or they're winning if they're not just on the bandwagon and jumping ship when things go wrong and you have no response!!!!!!!!

You keep calling me pathetic because it's the only way you can avoid admitting that all of your responses are stupid and full of bullshit!  

I LOVE IT!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 05:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I keep pointing out how your "reasons" make no sense and ask why they stay when it's closer or they're winning if they're not just on the bandwagon and jumping ship when things go wrong and you have no response!!!!!!!!

You keep calling me pathetic because it's the only way you can avoid admitting that all of your responses are stupid and full of bullshit!  

I LOVE IT!

They don't always stay when they're ahead. I've seen plenty of Steelers games when they leave early and have the lead. You're grasping at straws and it's not working. You just look foolish. At least the Steelers fans can pack a stadium. Hell even the Browns can and they have been worse than you the last 20 years. You can't even fill up your stadium on opening game. Don't talk trash until you can at least do that on a consistent basis.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 05:33 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: They don't always stay when they're ahead. I've seen plenty of Steelers games when they leave early and have the lead. You're grasping at straws and it's not working. You just look foolish. At least the Steelers fans can pack a stadium. Hell even the Browns can and they have been worse than you the last 20 years. You can't even fill up your stadium on opening game. Don't talk trash until you can at least do that on a consistent basis.

Once again, I LOVE this!  

They'd never leave if they were leading and it was that close!  And even if you've seen plenty of Steelers fans leave (which is a lie), show me another time when it was THAT EMPTY with that much time left!  Especially in a prime time game because fans expect to be there late!

You're the one grasping for straws by throwing out continuous bullshit!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 02:58 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: So you want me to be a bandwagon fan??? Pittsburgh already has plenty of them. Would you send me a copy of the six trophies so I too would realize how grand my life was while all the while ignoring my family??? 

Steeler Nation IS my family
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 05:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, I LOVE this!  

They'd never leave if they were leading and it was that close!  And even if you've seen plenty of Steelers fans leave (which is a lie), show me another time when it was THAT EMPTY with that much time left!  Especially in a prime time game because fans expect to be there late!

You're the one grasping for straws by throwing out continuous bullshit!

Once again, you just won't face facts that they can leave early when ahead. If it's late, it's late. Yes there will be some band wagon jumpers that will leave early, I'll give you that, but I guarantee not all of them were. The Bengals fans are just as bad. When they lose, the stands are empty, when they win and leading the division, the place is packed. Care to explain that one? Tell me why Bengals fans don't show up when the team is doing bad?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 11:20 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Once again, you just won't face facts that they can leave early when ahead. If it's late, it's late. Yes there will be some band wagon jumpers that will leave early, I'll give you that, but I guarantee not all of them were. The Bengals fans are just as bad. When they lose, the stands are empty, when they win and leading the division, the place is packed. Care to explain that one? Tell me why Bengals fans don't show up when the team is doing bad?

Because we've had 30 years of losing, and we don't claim to be the organization of greatness like the Steelers do!

If you're comparing yourselves to us to rate success, your organization has become a lot more of a shit-show than I realized!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 11:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because we've had 30 years of losing, and we don't claim to be the organization of greatness like the Steelers do!

If you're comparing yourselves to us to rate success, your organization has become a lot more of a shit-show than I realized!

All that matters is your fan base has their fair share of band wagon jumpers. Every team does, which is why I don't understand why you made this post. That's like some murderer calling another murderer out for being a murderer. When the Bengals are doing well, they come out in full force. The minute they start sucking they go into hiding. Just like this board. When the Bengals are winning, there's lots of Bengals fans here beating their chests, when they lose they go back to Jungle Noise and hide in their safe space where their feelings can't get hurt. You're finally starting to understand the true definition of a band wagon jumper and that your team has some. It only took like 30 posts, but you're getting there. I love it. Our little Bradly is finally getting smarter.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 01:22 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: All that matters is your fan base has their fair share of band wagon jumpers. Every team does, which is why I don't understand why you made this post. That's like some murderer calling another murderer out for being a murderer. When the Bengals are doing well, they come out in full force. The minute they start sucking they go into hiding. Just like this board. When the Bengals are winning, there's lots of Bengals fans here beating their chests, when they lose they go back to Jungle Noise and hide in their safe space where their feelings can't get hurt. You're finally starting to understand the true definition of a band wagon jumper and that your team has some. It only took like 30 posts, but you're getting there. I love it. Our little Bradly is finally getting smarter.

First off, it's Bradley.  At least get my name right when you try to smack talk.

You're getting worse and worse.

Steelers are supposed to be above every other team and every other franchise, and the fact that you're comparing yourself to the Bengals pretty much says all you need to know about this discussion.

One of the Steelers fans on here (or maybe it was the old board) even had a sig that pointed out that 90% of Steelers fans were bandwagon fans and would be off the bandwagon faster than women and children off the Titanic if things go bad.  

THAT'S ONE OF YOUR OWN FANS!

You're horrible at this debating thing and you make no sense!  You just think that posting with emotion and sounding angry will somehow make your argument make sense but it does the opposite!
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 02:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: First off, it's Bradley.  At least get my name right when you try to smack talk.

You're getting worse and worse.

Steelers are supposed to be above every other team and every other franchise, and the fact that you're comparing yourself to the Bengals pretty much says all you need to know about this discussion.

One of the Steelers fans on here (or maybe it was the old board) even had a sig that pointed out that 90% of Steelers fans were bandwagon fans and would be off the bandwagon faster than women and children off the Titanic if things go bad.  

THAT'S ONE OF YOUR OWN FANS!

You're horrible at this debating thing and you make no sense!  You just think that posting with emotion and sounding angry will somehow make your argument make sense but it does the opposite!

First off, grammar smack is the weakest smack possible. When you resort to grammar smack, you have no other argument. Secondly, no one can tell the exact amount of people are band wagon fans. The fact that you took that as gospel, speaks volumes about your mental state. Hey Sherlock, he was joking, learn to take a joke. Thirdly, I was comparing fan bases. Your team can't even sell out a home opener, yet you try to talk smack when people leave a game early. Do you know how ridiculous you sound right about now? My gosh I'm getting dumber with post of yours I read.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 02:18 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: First off, grammar smack is the weakest smack possible. When you resort to grammar smack, you have no other argument. Secondly, no one can tell the exact amount of people are band wagon fans. The fact that you took that as gospel, speaks volumes about your mental state. Hey Sherlock, he was joking, learn to take a joke. Thirdly, I was comparing fan bases. Your team can't even sell out a home opener, yet you try to talk smack when people leave a game early. Do you know how ridiculous you sound right about now? My gosh I'm getting dumber with post of yours I read.

You can tell when you're losing things to argue because your posts sound stupider and stupider and your posts make less and less sense.

First off, spelling isn't grammar, but you're proving why you're not intelligent enough to keep up in this debate.

Once again, you're comparing to our fanbase, which weakens your argument by trying to compare your organization's fanbase with that of an organization like the Bengals who don't have a storied past or the success that the Steelers organization has had.

I also love how you left out the point I made about one of your own fans saying that most of your fanbase is bandwagon fans.  

Like I said, you're sounding stupider and stupider and just resorting to personal attacks instead of even trying to offer anything with any substance just continuously makes you look worse and worse.

I'm enjoying this, though, so keep it up  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 03:27 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You can tell when you're losing things to argue because your posts sound stupider and stupider and your posts make less and less sense.

First off, spelling isn't grammar, but you're proving why you're not intelligent enough to keep up in this debate.

Once again, you're comparing to our fanbase, which weakens your argument by trying to compare your organization's fanbase with that of an organization like the Bengals who don't have a storied past or the success that the Steelers organization has had.

I also love how you left out the point I made about one of your own fans saying that most of your fanbase is bandwagon fans.  

Like I said, you're sounding stupider and stupider and just resorting to personal attacks instead of even trying to offer anything with any substance just continuously makes you look worse and worse.

I'm enjoying this, though, so keep it up  ThumbsUp

Ok, you're the one losing the argument. I did talk about the one fan you claim. I said he was joking. You can't even remember who said it or what board it was on so you couldn't even take it seriously. You love to smack the Steelers so I guarantee if some Steelers fan had said it, you would remember who it was  and had saved that to use later. I can compare fan bases because when things go wrong, the Bengals fans don't even come to games and have blackouts. When everything going great, they sell outs. They are band wagon jumpers jumping on the band wagon when they're winning. Look at 2005. Look at how many Bengals fans were in the smack talk section when they were winning. Look at how many are here now. When they stopped winning, they scattered like **** roaches when you turn the light on. You made a post about people leaving early, like it affects your life any. Yep you're still the more stupid one of us.
Reply/Quote