Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
(10-20-2018, 03:43 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Watch it ... I'm rolling out of patience here ...

LOL

But...you're not in a wheelchair.  Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 09:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But...you're not in a wheelchair.  Mellow

Just following Brad's lead with the out-of-context humor.  I think he may be on to something here …
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 10:23 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Just following Brad's lead with the out-of-context humor.  I think he may be on to something here …

Yeah he was making a "joke". Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 03:37 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: The way he wipes the floor with you clowns on a daily basis, I’ll take that as a compliment.

TYPICAL, DELUSIONAL, CRAYONS!!

Trust me, that is NOT a compliment.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 10:23 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Just following Brad's lead with the out-of-context humor.  I think he may be on to something here …

But...it wasn't out of context for him.  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 12:43 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But...it wasn't out of context for him.  Mellow

Not the wheelchair part, no. But if he can make a play on the word 'running'' when the context was clearly about something different, then the normal rules of logic don't apply here.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 07:31 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Not the wheelchair part, no.  But if he can make a play on the word 'running'' when the context was clearly about something different, then the normal rules of logic don't apply here.

RFaulk is just "rolling" out of ideas to argue about.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 03:43 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Watch it ... I'm rolling out of patience here ...

LOL

You’re on a run with jokes!

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 07:31 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: then the normal rules of logic don't apply here.

Well...i don't know that they ever did.  Cool

I think you remember Coltsfan and SFB. And so many more...

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:25 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well...i don't know that they ever did.  Cool

I think you remember Coltsfan and SFB. And so many more...

Don't forget Steelman.  Most of the 'so many more' were his aliases ... LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 02:56 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Don't forget Steelman.  Most of the 'so many more' were his aliases ... LOL

Yeah. We had a good time getting BoBo so worked up one night, he got himself banned.  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 03:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. We had a good time getting BoBo so worked up one night, he got himself banned.  Hilarious

Oh, I think several of his aliases got banned. That’s why he had so many.
Reply/Quote