Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
(10-08-2018, 09:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Brad leaving early does not make you a bandwagon fan. I had tix for 13 years. ‘98-‘10. I saw some God awful seasons. I saw some God awful games. I was at the second coldest game in Bengals history when the 2-13 Bengals were playing the equally bad Jags. 2-13!  Air temp around zero. I was the only one in my section. There is no such thing as a bandwagon Bengal fan and if there were I don’t think I could be accused of it, yet I left games early. Sometimes you are just disgusted.

Steelers fans were never disgusted in the past and wouldn't leave games if it were still that close.

And the stadium EMPTIED, so it wasn't just a handful of fans, because Steelers fans aren't interested in supporting their team if they undergo adversity.

You can't even compare our franchise and people leaving early to anything bandwagon related because when have we had enough success to say "oh, I love this team and I'll support them til the end," and then have the stands empty if things look bleak, and not even completely lost?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 05:16 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: At least those "snazzy piss yellow jack rags" go to a good cause which I like.

I always knew they were recycled. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 07:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anyone notice that, as soon as it looked like the Steelers weren't going to win, the stands started emptying quicker than people getting on the lifeboats of the Titanic?

I think it's awesome that they're all jumping ship because it just reflects their entire fanbase, players, and organization as a whole.

Carry on, Steelers Nation!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:27 PM)GMDino Wrote:

First off, that's with ten seconds left.

Secondly, there's still a fair amount of fans in the stands, whereas yours had about 6 people.

Third, you fail.......  miserably.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: First off, that's with ten seconds left.

Secondly, there's still a fair amount of fans in the stands, whereas yours had about 6 people.

Third, you fail.......  miserably.

Escaloser.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 07:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anyone notice that, as soon as it looked like the Steelers weren't going to win, the stands started emptying quicker than people getting on the lifeboats of the Titanic?

I think it's awesome that they're all jumping ship because it just reflects their entire fanbase, players, and organization as a whole.

Carry on, Steelers Nation!

I stinkin hate the stoolers,especially their fans, I so hate their asses.I hope they all lose everything,they are so stinkin hated . I will always hate the stoolers, their city their coach,a nd they dumbass fans.I: will never go to pissburg and they will end up winning the division,mark this down,I will always hate their stinkin coach and the whole team and I hope they lose always.for the bungles to lose to them at their house is stupid,they are not a championship team and aj green cannot do it all. this so called team is average,:I see them as 9 and 7 and that's if they are real lucky,please please,someone fire marvin lewis,you simply cannot allow your furging team to get beat at your house against your arch enemy.you dumbass you are so a dumbass.I hate losing to this team,i will be sick all year now.i so hate this shit,to allow them to beat you at your house is just not acceptable,the fans should be so pissed off,i know I am so pissed off I hate the stoolers more than anything you can imagine.now I know for sure we are fed a line of shit by this city,the news media that covers this shit team and here we go again.get ready to be let down again,the stoolers will win this division again and they simpley own the bungles. I so hate this shit, I really really do,its every stinkin year,same old shit.
Reply/Quote
[img][Image: eo4om5qhjovuy5v6g.jpg]http://[/img]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:16 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: [img][Image: eo4om5qhjovuy5v6g.jpg]http://[/img]

Did they pan to crying  Bengal lady after Browns touchdown? It looked like her.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Quality end to this thread
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 10:16 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Quality end to this thread

Wait!

https://www.12up.com/posts/6198363-video-bengals-fan-nabs-steelers-fan-s-terrible-towel-in-bathroom-and-tosses-it-in-urinal/partners/42767?fbclid=IwAR0dKrk1rwVwULGM469LY-wmK6Esv8RW-z6ysoc1VgJb3v0W1gIEZvd0rwI

Quote:VIDEO: Bengals Fan Nabs Steelers Fan's Terrible Towel in Bathroom and Tosses it in Urinal

While the Bengals are known to play dirty on the field, their fans are dirty off the turf, too. Literally. Cincinnati's rivalry with Pittsburgh has reached new heights (or lows) after this past weekend's activity. During their Week 6 matchup, a Bengals fan recorded himself hurling a Terrible Towel in a urinal. Check it out.

Right off the man's shoulder. That right there is disrespect. Vontaze Burfict would be proud.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 11:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: Wait!

https://www.12up.com/posts/6198363-video-bengals-fan-nabs-steelers-fan-s-terrible-towel-in-bathroom-and-tosses-it-in-urinal/partners/42767?fbclid=IwAR0dKrk1rwVwULGM469LY-wmK6Esv8RW-z6ysoc1VgJb3v0W1gIEZvd0rwI

lol, love it
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote

Jesus it's reported like the crime of the century.  Reached new heights?

I was at a tailgate pretty long ago, and there were some Steeler fans tailgating nearby. Good guys, but one of them had a Kordell jersey on. This was after he was already gone, and his friends snuck up on him and pulled it over his head, and burned it in their little grill. Steeler on Steeler crime seems to be ignored.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Of course, only a Bengals fan would be recording other men and touching their stuff in the restrooms while they're peeing.
Reply/Quote
Hi. PSA: If your pissing the color of the terrible towel you better drink a lot of water then see a doctor.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2018, 06:07 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi. PSA: If your pissing the color of the terrible towel you better drink a lot of water then see a doctor.

I’d say there is a better chance you’ve taken vitamins. You see, when your hydration level becomes dangerously low your urine is more brown in color, not vitamin pee yellow like those rags you spin over your head.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 09:49 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I’d say there is a better chance you’ve taken vitamins. You see, when your hydration level becomes dangerously low your urine is more brown in color, not vitamin pee yellow like those rags you spin over your head.

But the optimal color is almost clear, no? The doctor may not be necessary at yellow, but I would still advise drinking the water. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 11:00 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: But the optimal color is almost clear, no? The doctor may not be necessary at yellow, but I would still advise drinking the water. ThumbsUp

So, in conclusion, you’re saying that BOS was being a bit of a Ben Roethlisberger sized drama queen.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 01:21 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: So, in conclusion, you’re saying that BOS was being a bit of a Ben Roethlisberger sized drama queen.

You have a Brad-like imagination.

They say great minds think alike ...

... but apparently yours do too.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 03:19 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You have a Brad-like imagination.

They say great minds think alike ...

... but apparently yours do too.

The way he wipes the floor with you clowns on a daily basis, I’ll take that as a compliment.

TYPICAL, DELUSIONAL, CRAYONS!!

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 03:37 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: The way he wipes the floor with you clowns on a daily basis, I’ll take that as a compliment.

TYPICAL, DELUSIONAL, CRAYONS!!

Watch it ... I'm rolling out of patience here ...

LOL
Reply/Quote