Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
(10-04-2018, 02:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Brad is kicking yinz ass.

Almost embarrassin' ya know.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 02:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Almost embarrassin' ya know.  

As a human being, i instantly start to feel bad for them...then i realize it's steelers fans and i'm over it. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 01:00 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Trust me, you didn't hurt anyone's feelings, nor does anyone but you that roots for the Bengals even care if Steelers fans left early. I gave you legitimate excuses for why the Steelers fans could have left early. You don't want to hear it, all you want to hear is that they are band wagon jumpers. I honestly have no problem with any Bengals fan here but you. I would say why I honestly can't stand you, but I would get banned for it. I will just end my conversation with this, please seek help. For someone to care that deeply about dumb shit that doesn't affect their day, that they can't see why people leave early, except that they're band wagon jumpers, has to have something else wrong in their brain. Now I'm done talking about this, you can keep on talking, but I won't respond anymore.

Every time I think that this can't get any better, you keep outdoing yourself!  This is awesome!  

Once again, you gave reasons, which didn't make any sense except to prove further why they're bandwagon fans!  Steelers play good and they're at the games cheering, but play ok and leave the game in question, and they're off like a Prom dress!

I love how you post things like "I honestly have no problem with any Bengals fan here but you. I would say why I honestly can't stand you, but I would get banned for it. I will just end my conversation with this, please seek help," like that somehow bothers me!  You're the one all butt-hurt that has your panties in a bunch that your fans are bandwagon trashballs that jump ship at the first sign of adversity!  

PLEASE post why you can't stand me!  Or just PM me!  Otherwise you're just trying to sound like a hard ass!

You and no one else care that Steelers fans left early because you're all bandwagon fans!

I also love how you act like I care that much about it when I was just pointing out how pathetic it is and that the Steelers are pathetic!  You're the one that's all upset about it!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ATTEMPTING TO MAKE SENSE IN THIS THREAD!
Reply/Quote
You guys have an escalator so people can leave faster when you're losing.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/escaloser?lang=en
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 06:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: You guys have an escalator so people can leave faster when you're losing.

Classic meme

[Image: 9r8fVzN.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 02:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Brad is kicking yinz ass.

Kicking? Cool they are definitely getting a rollover that’s for sure. Good smack Brad.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 06:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: You guys have an escalator so people can leave faster when you're losing.

Yeah if you wanted to take an extra hour to get out.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 07:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anyone notice that, as soon as it looked like the Steelers weren't going to win, the stands started emptying quicker than people getting on the lifeboats of the Titanic?

I think it's awesome that they're all jumping ship because it just reflects their entire fanbase, players, and organization as a whole.

Carry on, Steelers Nation!

Have you ever seen the entrance to those trailer park communities? You don't want to be last in line.....
Reply/Quote
I will say that I've been to a single game in Pittsburgh where the Steelers lost (the other was the game they broke Huber's jaw and were up 21-0 in the 1st quarter), and I noticed when the game is close they are invested in the game, and when the Steelers are down more than 10 points they start talking about not caring about this game because they have 6 super bowls. Then they closed the gap and they started cheering for the game in front of them (that they cared about, again), and then when they botched it and lost they went back to talking about super bowls.

Honestly, I'm a little jealous they can be so cool about things. As a non-Steeler fan in that situation, all we can hope to do is "win the day."
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 12:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I will say that I've been to a single game in Pittsburgh where the Steelers lost (the other was the game they broke Huber's jaw and were up 21-0 in the 1st quarter), and I noticed when the game is close they are invested in the game, and when the Steelers are down more than 10 points they start talking about not caring about this game because they have 6 super bowls.  Then they closed the gap and they started cheering for the game in front of them (that they cared about, again), and then when they botched it and lost they went back to talking about super bowls.

Honestly, I'm a little jealous they can be so cool about things.  As a non-Steeler fan in that situation, all we can hope to do is "win the day."

That's how most of the steelers fans on here act. Not necessarily the SB wins, just that when they're playing bad that they don't care about the NFL because "Roge" or some shit. Then as soon as they're back up, they suddenly care again as though nothing happened.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 12:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's how most of the steelers fans on here act. Not necessarily the SB wins, just that when they're playing bad that they don't care about the NFL because "Roge" or some shit. Then as soon as they're back up, they suddenly care again as though nothing happened.

I don't understand how Bengals fans can't love the Patriots who enrage the Steelers, and I don't understand how Steeler fans can hate Goddell after he suspended Brady and so on and so forth.  Pretty much every fanbase goes a little overboard with the hate for everyone else who isn't wearing their uniform and spends too much time convincing themselves that their team is the main victim of systematic bias...but that's fandom I guess.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 12:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I will say that I've been to a single game in Pittsburgh where the Steelers lost (the other was the game they broke Huber's jaw and were up 21-0 in the 1st quarter), and I noticed when the game is close they are invested in the game, and when the Steelers are down more than 10 points they start talking about not caring about this game because they have 6 super bowls.  Then they closed the gap and they started cheering for the game in front of them (that they cared about, again), and then when they botched it and lost they went back to talking about super bowls.

Honestly, I'm a little jealous they can be so cool about things.  As a non-Steeler fan in that situation, all we can hope to do is "win the day."

(10-05-2018, 12:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's how most of the steelers fans on here act. Not necessarily the SB wins, just that when they're playing bad that they don't care about the NFL because "Roge" or some shit. Then as soon as they're back up, they suddenly care again as though nothing happened.

I hate when the Steelers fans have to resort back to the 6 Super Bowl wins. That was in the past, most of which were won before we were all born. I care about every game and I hate losing more than anything, especially when it's to a division opponent. I at least want those 6 wins every year.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 12:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't understand how Bengals fans can't love the Patriots who enrage the Steelers, and I don't understand how Steeler fans can hate Goddell after he suspended Brady and so on and so forth.  Pretty much every fanbase goes a little overboard with the hate for everyone else who isn't wearing their uniform and spends too much time convincing themselves that their team is the main victim of systematic bias...but that's fandom I guess.

Yep. And all seriousness aside, that's all well and good as long as you(generally speaking) don't take it so seriously. If you're able to have a little fun and throw some smack around, all the better. I think most here can do that. It's the one's that take it and themselves so seriously that make it not fun. 

It's not that hard to figure out that a teams success doesn't make you, as a fan, more successful or a better person.  Mellow

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 12:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. And all seriousness aside, that's all well and good as long as you(generally speaking) don't take it so seriously. If you're able to have a little fun and throw some smack around, all the better. I think most here can do that. It's the one's that take it and themselves so seriously that make it not fun. 

It's not that hard to figure out that a teams success doesn't make you, as a fan, more successful or a better person.  Mellow

I love rooting for the Steelers. If they win that's great, if they lose I hate it, but it still won't effect my life the next day. I don't think the team I root for makes me successful based on how many championships they have, or I would root for the Packers, Yankees, etc just to be the most successful.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 12:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's not that hard to figure out that a teams success doesn't make you, as a fan, more successful or a better person.  Mellow

Speak for yourself. I am what I am today because the Pittsburgh Steelers are SIX times champs and hands down the greatest and classiest sports franchise in all the land. Everyday I wake up and look in the mirror at the the SIX Super Bowl trophy images that I copied from Google and pasted to my mirror as I get ready to go to work and think how great it is to be a fan of the SIX times champions. As I get ready, I often wonder what fans of lesser organizations like the Bengals do with their mornings. 
Reply/Quote
[Image: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAN7AAAAJDU1ZGJmYjY2LTY2YzEt...MWI2MQ.jpg]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 01:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Speak for yourself. I am what I am today because the Pittsburgh Steelers are SIX times champs and hands down the greatest and classiest sports franchise in all the land. Everyday I wake up and look in the mirror at the the SIX Super Bowl trophy images that I copied from Google and pasted to my mirror as I get ready to go to work and think how great it is to be a fan of the SIX times champions. As I get ready, I often wonder what fans of lesser organizations like the Bengals do with their mornings. 

But do you wake up in the morning and piss excellence?

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 05:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But do you wake up in the morning and piss excellence?

Prolly "unleashes hell". Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 01:00 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Trust me, you didn't hurt anyone's feelings, nor does anyone but you that roots for the Bengals even care if Steelers fans left early. I gave you legitimate excuses for why the Steelers fans could have left early. You don't want to hear it, all you want to hear is that they are band wagon jumpers. I honestly have no problem with any Bengals fan here but you. I would say why I honestly can't stand you, but I would get banned for it. I will just end my conversation with this, please seek help. For someone to care that deeply about dumb shit that doesn't affect their day, that they can't see why people leave early, except that they're band wagon jumpers, has to have something else wrong in their brain. Now I'm done talking about this, you can keep on talking, but I won't respond anymore.

Soooo....you do or don’t believe all Steelers fans are bandwagoners?

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 05:55 PM)Wyche Wrote: Prolly "unleashes hell". Mellow

Is "unleash hell" Steeler Nation fanspeak for "rub one out to my old Troy Polamalu Fathead?"
Reply/Quote