Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Terror suspects arrested in Saudi Arabia
http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-police-arrest-9-american-terror-suspects-report-004209108.html

Quote:Saudi authorities have arrested nine American citizens among 33 "terror" suspects rounded up over the past week, the Saudi Gazette newspaper reported Sunday.

These are not the dangerous occupy an empty building in the middle of nowhere type.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-31-2016, 05:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-police-arrest-9-american-terror-suspects-report-004209108.html

These are not the dangerous occupy an empty building in the middle of nowhere type.

Would care to state what they are?  Or do you prefer to remain ambiguous per your usual MO?
(01-31-2016, 05:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-police-arrest-9-american-terror-suspects-report-004209108.html

Did they make them undress themselves and disarm themselves?   Ninja

All seriousness aside: I will wait until all the facts are known and then give my opinion...which I will change depending on whether I accept the facts or the results or not.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Yahoo! Somehow I doubt the validity. They show a picture of US Military, and mention the bulk of the arrests from other Nationalities.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(01-31-2016, 07:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yahoo!  Somehow I doubt the validity.  They show a picture of US Military, and mention the bulk of the arrests from other Nationalities.

[Image: Part-NIC-Nic6253932-1-1-0.jpg]

"Members of a Saudi special police unit"

Like anyone needs that caption to tell that isn't the US Military.  Oh, wait, this is Sunset we're talking about.

Hilarious

Un-*****-believable, dude.  Even for you.  

The article was kind of poorly written. Did they actually do anything? Or are the Americans just suspected terrorists?
(01-31-2016, 06:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Did they make them undress themselves and disarm themselves?   Ninja

All seriousness aside: I will wait until all the facts are known and then give my opinion...which I will change depending on whether I accept the facts or the results or not.   Smirk

Yes, whether you accept the facts lol. It would depend on the degree to which you are offended right?

[Image: 2efmd03.png]
(01-31-2016, 07:32 PM)Vlad Wrote: Yes, whether you accept the facts lol. It would depend on the degree to which you are offended right?

[Image: 2efmd03.png]

Oh, I guess irony and sarcasm aren't taught in your world?

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-31-2016, 07:18 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: [Image: Part-NIC-Nic6253932-1-1-0.jpg]

"Members of a Saudi special police unit"

Like anyone needs that caption to tell that isn't the US Military.  Oh, wait, this is Sunset we're talking about.

Hilarious

Un-*****-believable, dude.  Even for you.  

Lol

When you move quickly it's easy to overlook a photo but that's hard to miss at the top and I'm on my phone. Meh it happens.

We can see the savagery in their eyes. Ninja
(01-31-2016, 07:30 PM)Benton Wrote: The article was kind of poorly written. Did they actually do anything? Or are the Americans just suspected terrorists?

Pretty ambiguous. Not a lot of facts known yet, it appears. 

(01-31-2016, 07:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yahoo!  Somehow I doubt the validity.  They show a picture of US Military, and mention the bulk of the arrests from other Nationalities.

Actually i recently read a study that listed Yahoo as the most unbiased news service. 

(01-31-2016, 07:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We can see the savagery in their eyes.    Ninja

(01-28-2016, 10:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I was actually surprised how much breech really cared

(01-29-2016, 12:58 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I seriously doubt breech cares 

You were able to read my mind well enough to know I cared and didn't care about the same thing simultaneously.  When you can read minds that well you don't need to see their eyes; you just tell bullshit lies as you go.

No shit.  True story.
(01-31-2016, 08:06 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You were able to read my mind well enough to know I cared and didn't care about the same thing simultaneously.  When you can read minds that well you don't need to see their eyes; you just tell bullshit lies as you go.

No shit.  True story.

That was about 2 different things concerning you. But please don't let the facts get in the way of your story

I was surprised you cared enough to post those photos that I didn't request.

I doubted you cared as much as VD obviously cared about a comment made in jest about you.

We disagree plenty on here but I just don't see you as a guy who gets wrapped up into comments made on the board. I was surprised when you started posting photos but that was obviously an exception and not the rule. VD seemed to think that you needed saving or protected.
(01-31-2016, 08:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I was surprised you cared enough to post those photos that I didn't request.    

I doubted you cared as much as VD obviously cared about a comment made in jest about you.  

So I posted pictures in response to your comment because I cared about your comment, but you seriously doubt I cared about the comment which prompted me to post the pictures?

Hilarious 
(01-31-2016, 08:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That was about 2 different things concerning you.   But please don't let the facts get in the way of your story

I was surprised you cared enough to post those photos that I didn't request.    

We disagree plenty on here but I just don't see you as a guy who gets wrapped up into comments made on the board.   I was surprised when you started posting photos but that was obviously an exception and not the rule.   VD seemed to think that you needed saving or protected.

Go back and read what I said.  Don't think breech needs any protecting by any means, especially from a sub human of your intellect.  I was merely pointing out what a total POS comment you made.  

Surprised you cared so much...
(02-01-2016, 12:07 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Go back and read what I said.  Don't think breech needs any protecting by any means, especially from a sub human of your intellect.  I was merely pointing out what a total POS comment you made.  

Surprised you cared so much...

you obviously do.... If you didn't you wouldn't have a mountain out of a mole hill. Or maybe you have some inner desire for breech that fires up your loins to protect him.

Better get matt in here to make sure I have the right pronoun for your kind. Ninja

And you think I am a POS..... Color me not shocked.
There's a lot a joke to make here, but it's silly to imitate behavior we saw before.

I'm glad these terrorists were caught.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]