Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany
(01-28-2016, 08:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ty Roto.

So that was why you originally discredited his service?  Believe that glass of milk piece came well after the original statement of yours.  If memory serves correct, so far after he actually proved it.  

If any of you want to PM about getting me to continue on with this.  Please do.  Or just place out here in the public.  I'd like some answers to justify Lucies actual behavior and comments.  Like, why don't you prove the claims you've made in response to OJB proving his?  I could give a **** less about side bets once number of times I post in a thread. 

This veiled attempt at trolling this community has gone too far imo.  Between this and the apparent acceptance of overt racism, this place should be ashamed of itself. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-28-2016, 07:51 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: It was me.
I believe he mentioned it when we were PMing about the history between Pat and Brad.
I said something about Breech putting out quite a bit of evidence and Lucie mentioned trying to get him to pose with a glass of milk.

So he admitted to simply trolling?

Color me surprised.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-28-2016, 08:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ty Roto.

Np.... the truth is the truth.
(01-28-2016, 08:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: So he admitted to simply trolling?

Color me surprised.

Yes and no.
If I'm remembering correctly,  this is when Breech was trying to get Lucie to prove his marriage existed.
In turn the proof for miltary service was requested. 

I don't support the questioning by either party, as I find both rather irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Personally,  I don't lose any sleep if I think someone here is lying about something in their personal life.
(01-28-2016, 08:45 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Yes and no.
If I'm remembering correctly,  this is when Breech was trying to get Lucie to prove his marriage existed.

I don't support the questioning by either party, as I find both rather irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Personally,  I don't lose any sleep if I think someone here is lying about something in their personal life.

I understand your perspective, but in the classic sense, it's trolling once breech proves his side and Lucy runs under the bridge.  Wonder if the mods will do anything this time, or do I need to pussM somebody?   
(01-28-2016, 08:45 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Yes and no.

It was trolling when he got the answer and decided to prod the guy further just to get his jolly's off.

And I don't care.

But at least he could be honest about it.

But then....
(01-28-2016, 08:49 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I understand your perspective, but in the classic sense, it's trolling once breech proves his side and Lucy runs under the bridge.  Wonder if the mods will do anything this time, or do I need to pussM somebody?   

If memory serves Lucie has been banned, the difference was that he served his ban quietly and returned. There was no "hands up" movement on his behalf, there was no whining about the mods unfair banning standards, there was no attempt to destroy the board and the Official FF league.

If it will give you some sort of warped justice, I will throw myself on the fire.

Mods ban me for being a "troll". If I quietly serve my ban and return so be it, if I act like a jilted school girl ban me for life.

Leave it to bfine to light a candle instead of cursing the darkness.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-28-2016, 08:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: It was trolling when he got the answer and decided to prod the guy further just to get his jolly's off.

And I don't care.

But at least he could be honest about it.

But then....

But then it is still trolling.  Pathetic yes, but against the COC none the less.  
(01-27-2016, 12:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: How about you use that brain of yours and let me know what you want to cite to counter my post.

Lucie, are you going to dissect that link of yours and let me know what points you're trying to make? I notice you came back here to post in response to random personal attacks at each other, so I am wondering why you stopped responding to me as soon as I asked you to use some higher level thinking skills.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-28-2016, 08:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If memory serves Lucie has been banned, the difference was that he served his ban quietly and returned. There was no "hands up" movement on his behalf, there was no whining about the mods unfair banning standards, there was no attempt to destroy the board and the Official FF league.

If it will give you some sort of warped justice, I will throw myself on the fire.

Mods ban me for being a "troll". If I quietly serve my ban and return so be it, if I act like a jilted school girl ban me for life.

Leave it to bfine to light a candle instead of cursing the darkness.  

Not for nothing but I haven't called for anyone to be banned...I don't know why anyone was banned...I don't care if anyone is banned.

But you have no choice but to serve it quietly as you can not post while banned...correct?

If someone wants to troll away that's great...just don't pretend that's not what it is.
(01-28-2016, 09:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: But you have no choice but to serve it quietly as you can not post while banned...correct?

Oh, there are options. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-28-2016, 07:04 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So your saying the first "punch" wasn't thrown until after the Native Americans were displaced from the 13 original colonies and western expansion from that point?

*sighs

The first punch was thrown so long ago that neither side probably could remember correctly who threw the first one.
The only thing anyone could remember is the latest atrocity and how to get revenge for it.
BmorePat Wrote:Lucie, are you going to dissect that link of yours and let me know what points you're trying to make? I notice you came back here to post in response to random personal attacks at each other, so I am wondering why you stopped responding to me as soon as I asked you to use some higher level thinking skills.

Read it.
Btw whoever what's to go on about trolling ... I get trolled just about daily. So me jabbing a little now and again certainly isn't out of bounds . Especially given the ridiculous levels of nonsense some take when it comes to me.

I was actually surprised how much breech really cared and he decided he needed to lay out his personal business and post a photo on here. I often ask myself why does anyone care about that stuff but evidently several people do care. I find that fascinating. Asking for one more photo just seemed funny, I am glad he didn't do it for his sake.
(01-28-2016, 10:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Read it.

I did. Which of the author's arguments are you citing, which of my points are you countering, and what is your analysis of the article?

Because as it stands, you haven't actually addressed anything. You posted a link and said "I can't copy it". Mike addressed it, and we had a nice, cordial discussion. 

(01-28-2016, 10:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Btw whoever what's to go on about trolling ...    I get trolled just about daily.   So me jabbing a little now and again certainly isn't out of bounds .  Especially given the ridiculous levels of nonsense some take when it comes to me.  

I was actually surprised how much breech really cared and he decided he needed to lay out his personal business and post a photo on here.    I often ask myself why does anyone care about that stuff but evidently several people do care.   I find that fascinating.    Asking for one more photo just seemed funny, I am glad he didn't do it for his sake.

It's not just the trolling.  It's the continued blatant disrespect for a veteran and the bigotry.  

You're the one make continued bodacious claims you can't back up.  Nothing you say should be accepted as the truth at this point, because you've backed up a whole 0% of it.  
Vas Defere Wrote:It's not just the trolling.  It's the continued blatant disrespect for a veteran and the bigotry.  

You're the one make continued bodacious claims you can't back up.  Nothing you say should be accepted as the truth at this point, because you've backed up a whole 0% of it.  

Disrespect for a veteran? Are you referring to breech? I doubt my one time of having a laugh will affect anyone but you. I seriously doubt breech cares all that much one way or the other.

And as far as bigotry well we all know how you guys define things around here lol
BmorePat Wrote:I did. Which of the author's arguments are you citing, which of my points are you countering, and what is your analysis of the article?

Because as it stands, you haven't actually addressed anything. You posted a link and said "I can't copy it". Mike addressed it, and we had a nice, cordial discussion. 

So then why do we need to rehash the same discussion then? Mike and I see eye to eye on this.
(01-29-2016, 01:00 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So then why do we need to rehash the same discussion then?   Mike and I see eye to eye on this.

I was just trying to encourage you to think critically and form your own opinions instead of just telling people to read the work of others. These are some of the skills I have to teach and we've been off work for the last 6 school days because of the snow. Don't want to get rusty. 

BmorePat Wrote:I was just trying to encourage you to think critically and form your own opinions instead of just telling people to read the work of others. These are some of the skills I have to teach and we've been off work for the last 6 school days because of the snow. Don't want to get rusty. 

Lol yeah cause we know your reasonable on this subject since you called it a genocide. If you wish to have a pity party for the Indians then so be it .... You can be ashamed of the colonists and our nation but I am not and even though there may have been some questionable decisions along the way in no way was it ever a genocide: Once again you are failing with your attempt at spicy language.