Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refugees Protect Woman From Sexual Harassment In Germany
What our countries forefathers did to the Native Americans is shameful, but that wasn't me or my forefathers. Crazy as it sounds, my forefathers were kidnapped from their homes in Ireland and Scotland and sold into slavery a long time ago here in the United States.

Wait...

Isn't this thread about how a group of refugees protected one woman in Germany?
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(01-28-2016, 10:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I was actually surprised how much breech really cared

(01-29-2016, 12:58 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I seriously doubt breech cares 

What I find fascinating is you tell so many lies so often you can't keep your bullshit straight from one post to the next.
(01-29-2016, 01:55 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol yeah cause we know your reasonable on this subject since you called it a genocide.   If you wish to have a pity party for the Indians then so be it ....   You can be ashamed of the colonists and our nation but I am not and even though there may have been some questionable decisions along the way in no way was it ever a genocide:    Once again you are failing with your attempt at spicy language.

It is genocide. This isn't some radical position. Many scholars call it such. Instead of resorting to straw men, how about you address what I actually said? I'm not sure why this is so hard for you. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
oncemoreuntothejimbree Wrote:What I find fascinating is you tell so many lies so often you can't keep your bullshit straight from one post to the next.

Dear lord man. Just admit for whatever reason you got fired up enough to make a collage of your history and post a photo. Everyone gets fired up at one time or another. I respect your drive to prove yourself but whether you did or didn't it wouldn't change my mind on what I think... I just don't care and will take you or anyone else here at their word.

If we were supposed to know all the details of each other's private lives then we would all be in a Facebook group and not on this board.
 Nebuchadnez Wrote:What our countries forefathers did to the Native Americans is shameful, but that wasn't me or my forefathers. Crazy as it sounds, my forefathers were kidnapped from their homes in Ireland and Scotland and sold into slavery a long time ago here in the United States.

Wait...

Yeah pat can't defend the Muslim invasion so he tries to compare it to the Indians.   Only problem is that I don't remember Brits and Dutch colonists coming here and gang raping and cutting up the faces of Indian women or going to their tribe area to take a dump outside of their teepees.
(01-29-2016, 02:30 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: What our countries forefathers did to the Native Americans is shameful, but that wasn't me or my forefathers. Crazy as it sounds, my forefathers were kidnapped from their homes in Ireland and Scotland and sold into slavery a long time ago here in the United States.

Wait...

It wasn't the majority of our forefathers. Mine came on a boat. Sailed into Ellis Island.

The white guilt is powerful.
(01-29-2016, 01:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah pat can't defend the Muslim invasion so he tries to compare it to the Indians.   Only problem is that I don't remember Brits and Dutch colonists coming here and gang raping and cutting up the faces of Indian women or going to their tribe area to take a dump outside of their teepees.

Chris Columbus enslaved, beheaded and had sold native Americans as sex slaves, so I would not dismiss the accusations of any Europeans said to have committed rape or torture of Native Americans.

What is disturbing is that liberals feel they have a duty to defend, rationalize and make excuses for Muslims atrocities in 2016 by making comparisons to the savagery of centuries ago.
(01-29-2016, 01:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Dear lord man.   Just admit for whatever reason you got fired up

(01-29-2016, 12:58 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I seriously doubt breech cares

Why would I get fired up if I don't care?  How can I care and not care about the same thing simultaneously?

This reminds me of the bank robbery scene during Raising Arizona.

(01-29-2016, 01:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah pat can't defend the Muslim invasion so he tries to compare it to the Indians.   Only problem is that I don't remember Brits and Dutch colonists coming here and gang raping and cutting up the faces of Indian women or going to their tribe area to take a dump outside of their teepees.

Ok, let's be a bit honest here (for a change). There's an easy defense for the influx of Muslim refugees. Countries like to help out those in need. That was simple. At no point did you ask me to defend why countries accept refugees.

What happened was I pointed out that the response to both a positive and negative refugee story was to "send them home". You said "Yes there is zero reason they should be in Europe" so I said "There's zero reason Europeans should be in the Americas". At that point, you decided to defend British and Dutch colonization while I kept responding by using your logic by replacing Americans with Syrians. I pointed out that Europeans coming to the Americas, something you repeatedly defended, was way worse to the native population than Syrians have been. And now we're here.

So, please, do not flatter yourself by saying that I could not defend a position against you, especially when you keep running away from discussions every time I ask you to.... DEFEND YOUR POSITION.

Vl Wrote:Chris Columbus enslaved, beheaded and had sold native Americans as sex slaves, so I would not dismiss the accusations of any Europeans said to have committed rape or torture of Native Americans.

What is disturbing is that liberals feel they have a duty to defend, rationalize and make excuses for Muslims atrocities in 2016 by making comparisons to the savagery of centuries ago.

Yes that is disturbing. And wants chris Columbus sailing for the Spanish? I was referring to British and Dutch colonists. This has been an ongoing discuss with pat after I made the comment that we were better off as a British and Dutch colony rather than the Spanish colonists way.
(01-29-2016, 09:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes that is disturbing.   And wants chris Columbus sailing for the Spanish?    I was referring to British and Dutch colonists.    This has been an ongoing discuss with pat after I made the comment that we were better off as a British and Dutch colony rather than the Spanish colonists way.

You mean the British and Dutch colonies supplied slaves by the British and Dutch slavers involved in the Transatlantic Slave Trade?
 oncemoreuntothejimbre Wrote:You mean the British and Dutch colonies supplied slaves by the British and Dutch slavers involved in the Transatlantic Slave Trade?

No.  The difference in how the colonies approached the new area.  

Without rehashing this discussion all over again.  

Go back and search my posts, you seem to like spend if your free time doing that anyway.

The Spanish tried to blend in with native cultures which has led to Central America Being a mess.    

Brits and Dutch just moved in without regard to native cultures and built the groundwork for North America.
(01-30-2016, 01:53 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:   
The Spanish tried to blend in with native cultures which has led to Central America Being a mess.    

Brits and Dutch just moved in without regard to native cultures and built the groundwork for North America.

Basically the guy who thinks everyone should assimilate is praising the British and Dutch for not assimilating but rather displacing and killing the native population and putting a society in place with their own culture.

Meanwhile the Spanish are being criticized for blending cultures...

You can't make this up.

BmorePat Wrote:Basically the guy who thinks everyone should assimilate is praising the British and Dutch for not assimilating but rather displacing and killing the native population and putting a society in place with their own culture.

Meanwhile the Spanish are being criticized for blending cultures...

You can't make this up.

The Spanish promoted integration. Which has Been proven a failure throughout history.

The Brits and Dutch promoted assimilation, the natives could assimilate to them. Or get moved on.

The recipe worked. I'm glad they came here so we didn't get stuck with the Spanish and ended up like that nonsense in Central America.
(01-30-2016, 02:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The Brits and Dutch promoted assimilation, the natives could assimilate to them.   Or get moved on.  

The recipe worked.   I'm glad they came here so we didn't get stuck with the Spanish and ended up like that nonsense in Central America.

So the Germans and Swedes can assimilate to Syrian culture. Or get moved on.

(01-30-2016, 01:53 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No.  

No what?  You were disturbed Columbus sold slaves.  The British and Dutch sold slaves.  So aren't you disturbed?

Quote:The difference in how the colonies approached the new area.  

I didn't ask you jack shit about that so why are you bringing it up other than to deflect attention away from the slavery issue?

Quote:Without rehashing this discussion all over again.   

Go back and search my posts, you seem to like spend if your free time doing that anyway.  

You have spent more than twice the amount of time and posted more than 5000 times more than I have.  I find it hilarious you're talking about my free time when I spend a lot less of it here than you.

Quote:The Spanish tried to blend in with native cultures which has led to Central America Being a mess.    

So all immigrants and refugess you claim need to assimilate actually need to ignore you and follow the Brits and Dutch model and just move in without regard to native cultures?  You're ability to contradict yourself is amazing.

I'm going to make a drinking game out of your inordinate use of the word "assimilate."
(01-30-2016, 01:53 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Brits and Dutch just moved in without regard to native cultures and built the groundwork for North America.

(01-30-2016, 02:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The Brits and Dutch promoted assimilation, the natives could assimilate to them.  

Well, which is it young feller?  If the Brits and Dutch moved in without regard to the natives then they didn't assimilate.  And if they assimilated then they moved in with regard of the natives.

Cue the Raising Arizona bank robbery scene again . . .

(01-30-2016, 02:02 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The Spanish promoted integration.   Which has Been proven a failure throughout history.    

The Brits and Dutch promoted assimilation, the natives could assimilate to them.   Or get moved on.  

The recipe worked.   I'm glad they came here so we didn't get stuck with the Spanish and ended up like that nonsense in Central America.

Please compare and contrast integration vs. assimilation. If you want to consult with your Native American "clients" first, I'll wait.
BmorePat Wrote:So the Germans and Swedes can assimilate to Syrian culture. Or get moved on.

If the Germans were the weaker group. Unfortunately for your Syrian boys they aren't ....

It's only a matter of time until that whole situation gets bloody. And I mean the Germans will start spilling Syrian and North African blood for a change.
oncemoreuntothejimbree Wrote:Please compare and contrast integration vs. assimilation.  If you want to consult with your Native American "clients" first, I'll wait.

Look up the definition. Pretty self explanatory.