Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UDFA thread
(05-01-2022, 10:03 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Boy, that's bad. A 4.6 forty, 31 inch vertical. Uninspiring split times. Not the greatest test results.

Must have been sick or hung over on testing day
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2022, 04:16 AM)pulses Wrote: He had 10.5 sacks this year as well!!

Is Jordan Evans still on team? I feel like this dude + any others added will certainly take him out.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 09:33 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

Now how TF do you even say that?

I want him to be good just so announcers have to say that doozy
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2022, 02:12 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Pretty excited for Tisdale and Brown and the CC RB

Tisdale apparently ran 4.6 40 at almost 290lbs which is just nuts

Thats an amazing 40 for a guy that large...so whats wrong with him if nobody drafted him? I cant find a scouting report on him
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2022, 12:42 PM)Housh Wrote: Now how TF do you even say that?

Tar Rick kwee us
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
According to the NFL.com profile it's pronounced TIE-ree-kuss Tisdale.

http://https://www.nfl.com/prospects/tariqious-tisdale/32005449-5317-0067-c8c7-95b1cd7e80a0
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 07:40 PM)pally Wrote: Now that the Bengals draft is over, it is time for the next round to start.  Who will they sign as UDFAs?  Hopefully we will see some WR and TE options here>

Keep in mind that until they are signed nothing is official.  Every year this list changes from early media reports.  They currently have 70 on the roster which means they can sign up to 20 more players to bring into camp in July.

WR Jaivon Heiligh- Coastal Carolina
RB Shermani Jones-CC
G/C Ben Brown- Ole Miss
LS Cal Adomitis- Pittsburgh
OL Devin Cochran- Georgia Tech
TE Justin Rigg- Kentucky
WR Kwamie Lassiter II- Kansas
OL Desmond Noel-Florida Atlantic
DB Brendan Radley-Hiles- Washington
DL Tariquious Tisdale - Mississippi
OLB Clarence Hicks-UTSA
LB   Carson Wells- Colorado

Really like bringing in Heiligh, Ben Brown, Cochran, Rigg and Lassiter.

I don't know anything about the others.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 09:57 PM)pulses Wrote: UTSA OLB Clarence Hicks to the Bengals  6'2 225 ran 4.48 40

Nasty linebacker who is fast making plays up the field. Breaks down well, fires between gaps to penetrate the line of scrimmage, and disrupts the action. Fluid moving in every direction, nicely redirects to ball handlers, and quickly closes to the play. Bends off the edge when used as a pass rusher and shows good change-of-direction skills. Plays faster than his 40 time.

Really intrigued by Clarence Hicks now after reading this Pulses. You say he also had 10 and a half sacks too?

Damn, how did this guy not get drafted?

(04-30-2022, 10:00 PM)BuildTheWall Wrote: How many spots are left?

I really like Jeremy Meiser. Local kid, started at Old Dominion and transferred to Northwestern. DT, has a ton of strength. I agree, LB I would not mind another guy but I think we like our depth. Almost never play more than 2 and they seem to like Bachie and Johnston from the practice squad.

Really like Bachie and Johnston made that huge play for us denying the 2 point conversion against King Henry but
this Clarence Hicks guy sounds like he might push the both of them with his talent.

(05-01-2022, 04:03 AM)pulses Wrote: 6'5 290 and ran 4.57 to be exact

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/stats/Tariqious-Tisdale-DE-OleMiss

Tisdale might be decent if his athleticism can translate to football. We will see Hobby seems to be damn good at developing DL.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2022, 12:41 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Is Jordan Evans still on team? I feel like this dude + any others added will certainly take him out.

nope evans is not
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2022, 02:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Really intrigued by Clarence Hicks now after reading this Pulses. You say he also had 10 and a half sacks too?

Really like Bachie and Johnston made that huge play for us denying the 2 point conversion against King Henry but
this Clarence Hicks guy sounds like he might push the both of them with his talent.

Tisdale might be decent if his athleticism can translate to football. We will see Hobby seems to be damn good at developing DL.

Clarence Hicks would be competing with Cam Sample, Wyatt Hubert, and Khalid Kareem for a spot, not Bachie and Johnston. The former group are outside linebackers (as in edge rushers), while the latter group are middle linebackers, like Wilson, Pratt, Bailey, etc. 
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2022, 12:42 PM)Housh Wrote: Now how TF do you even say that?

Tee
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2022, 12:43 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Thats an amazing 40 for a guy that large...so whats wrong with him if nobody drafted him? I cant find a scouting report on him

https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/scouting-reports/tariqioustisdale
Reply/Quote
Jake Sorenson WR Miami University

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2022, 05:14 PM)pally Wrote: Jake Sorenson WR Miami University

That makes three from the Local Day. Him, Justin Rigg, and Desmond Noel. I certainly did not expect all the undrafted ones to sign here but I expected at least a few considering our staff got an extra look at them and those guys had a chance to build a connection. We're a solid spot for him, he could compete and I think he's underrated and I find it criminal they didn't invite him to the Combine (not being a homer, I just like his game and what he brings).
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote

Lowest rated beard in this year's class.

Seriously, why does he have that on his face?
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2022, 03:15 PM)pulses Wrote: https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/scouting-reports/tariqioustisdale

This is exactly the type of guy you sign for your practice squad.  Raw ability with weak technique.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2022, 02:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Really intrigued by Clarence Hicks now after reading this Pulses. You say he also had 10 and a half sacks too?

The call on LBs at the bottom of the roster often depends on special teams play.

Johnston only played 13 games with us and the Panthers last year, but I think he was top 20 in the league in special teams tackles.

If Hicks runs a 4.48 he could be very good on special teams.
Reply/Quote

Sweet, I'm going to alumni homer and root for him to make the squad. It's fun seeing a RedHawk on the Bengals.  He had tryouts with the Ravens, Dolphins, and Bears lined up so apparently the Bengals decided to change those plans.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2022, 06:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is exactly the type of guy you sign for your practice squad.  Raw ability with weak technique.

Yep and in a year or two you might have something.
Reply/Quote