Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFOs
UFOs have been getting a ton of national media coverage over the past few weeks. 60 Minutes just had a segment on them as well as CBS Sunday Morning. CNN had the interviews with HIGH up government officials below:

I've been somewhat involved in the UFO community over the past few years and the national media coverage regarding them is reassuring to me. I've followed the interviews of Joe Rogan, the Commander Ferver story, and the Bill Lazor stories.

If you dive deep into the technology involved with these unidentified crafts, its almost impossible to think that these crafts are human (at least CURRENT humans).

I've heard theories that these crafts are extra terrestrial to they are humans time hopping to the past. People also seem to think that they are maybe alien drones scowering and mapping the universe.

Is anyone else following this stuff? The amount of sightings and exposure these crafts have been getting over the past few weeks is a bit unsettling. That being said, what do you all think about what's been going on?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
i love UFOs but the timing of "releasing" said material seems a distraction tactic

I believe the government has known about them a long time and part of the reason a space force is being estabilished. (cause its better to be ready than caught with your pants down lol)

But based on stories in history around the earth we have been getting visited for a long time
Reply/Quote
Maybe it comes from the future.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2021, 11:18 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: i love UFOs  but the timing of "releasing" said material seems a distraction tactic

I believe the government has known about them a long time and part of the reason a space force is being estabilished. (cause its better to be ready than caught with your pants down lol)

But based on stories in history around the earth we have been getting visited for a long time

I agree. I think the government has known for a long time and they are slowly dripping information to the public before a large tell all announcement is made eventually. 

(05-18-2021, 11:35 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Maybe it comes from the future.

This is definitely a possibility. Many thing we are being visited from our future selves and they have some kind of portals deep down in the ocean (where these things like to emerge from and hang out). 
Reply/Quote
I've seen videos about these things the past few weeks and it definitely seems like, without question, they have to be UFOs.

However, the only reason that I doubt this is because why wouldn't they have tried to contact us by now? If it's because they're planning a hostile invasion/takeover/destruction, why wouldn't they have done it by now? Maybe because these are drones and going back to their planet to confirm that the planet is worth taking over? Or maybe because they're so far away they've already begun their journey? Or maybe it's not possible to load up an entire alien civilization into one ship like in Independence today?

Or maybe they see that our planet is uninhabitable for them so they just leave?

Or maybe they're scoping out our weaknesses?

Or maybe our government really does have technology this advanced that they're keeping secret and it's just one of ours?
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2021, 03:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I've seen videos about these things the past few weeks and it definitely seems like, without question, they have to be UFOs.  

However, the only reason that I doubt this is because why wouldn't they have tried to contact us by now?  If it's because they're planning a hostile invasion/takeover/destruction, why wouldn't they have done it by now?  Maybe because these are drones and going back to their planet to confirm that the planet is worth taking over?  Or maybe because they're so far away they've already begun their journey?  Or maybe it's not possible to load up an entire alien civilization into one ship like in Independence today?

Or maybe our government really does have technology this advanced that they're keeping secret and it's just one of ours?

Well there would have to be a reason to contact us. lol     they are still waiting for intellegent life to emerge.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2021, 03:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I've seen videos about these things the past few weeks and it definitely seems like, without question, they have to be UFOs.  

However, the only reason that I doubt this is because why wouldn't they have tried to contact us by now?  If it's because they're planning a hostile invasion/takeover/destruction, why wouldn't they have done it by now?  Maybe because these are drones and going back to their planet to confirm that the planet is worth taking over?  Or maybe because they're so far away they've already begun their journey?  Or maybe it's not possible to load up an entire alien civilization into one ship like in Independence today?

Maybe that are just interested? If you believe some folks with past experiences (Bob Lazor) these things have been around since the 80s and most likely even way before then. According to him, the US has a crash craft in their possession and were trying to (without luck) reverse engineer it. The technology consisted of anti gravity propulsion (think of reversing gravity and using it as fuel to propel something). This tech is still lightyears away from where we are at. 

If you think about it, we send drones and visit other planets (the moon, mars) and probe outer space without intention of hostility or violence. We are genuinely just curious. Maybe the same could be said about these crafts. 
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2021, 04:01 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Maybe that are just interested? If you believe some folks with past experiences (Bob Lazor) these things have been around since the 80s and most likely even way before then. According to him, the US has a crash craft in their possession and were trying to (without luck) reverse engineer it. The technology consisted of anti gravity propulsion (think of reversing gravity and using it as fuel to propel something). This tech is still lightyears away from where we are at. 

If you think about it, we send drones and visit other planets (the moon, mars) and probe outer space without intention of hostility or violence. We are genuinely just curious. Maybe the same could be said about these crafts. 

Maybe, but then why wouldn't they have tried to contact us and why would they keep coming back?  

Also, if they're that advanced, they probably have technology to view our planet through lenses from their own planet, or, at the very least, wouldn't need to enter into our atmosphere because they could stay outside of the ozone layer and view everything easily.
Reply/Quote
Some of the carvings in ancient monuments suggest visitation for quite some time.

Why, in our era, no apparent public contact? I have no idea. I do know that people in power tend to want control, and are also afraid of losing their grip on the masses.

Why is this stuff coming out now? For one thing, nearly everyone has high quality camera/video in their hands, with the capability to instantly publish their content to the entire world! It is no longer possible to cover up, discredit, muddy the waters or use other such tactics to conceal the activity.

I like the military guys' approach of staying within what they have observed, and the ramifications for our defense forces.

But this stuff is not new. It's just that our level of communication technology makes it impossible to deny.
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2021, 03:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Well there would have to be a reason to contact us. lol     they are still waiting for intellegent life to emerge.

If they tune into our reality TV, then they'll realize there is none.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2021, 05:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Maybe, but then why wouldn't they have tried to contact us and why would they keep coming back?  

Watch one of my favorite movies - Contact, and you'll have what I believe are the best answers for "Why now?", "Will they keep coming back?", "What's next?"

If they are as advanced as it seems, then what do we have to offer them?  If there is a large galactic community, when is the time to be introduced to it?  If they are hostile, we're screwed.  If they're not, then I'd bet they have protocols for contacting (or not) immature civilizations.  

We have to learn to live and get along with ourselves, before we can live beyond the solar system.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2021, 05:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Maybe, but then why wouldn't they have tried to contact us and why would they keep coming back?  

Also, if they're that advanced, they probably have technology to view our planet through lenses from their own planet, or, at the very least, wouldn't need to enter into our atmosphere because they could stay outside of the ozone layer and view everything easily.

Whose to say they haven't made contact? Governments of the world keep all kinds of things under wraps. 

And Agent K said it best - a person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals. The ramifications of the general public suddenly knowing that we're not alone could be anywhere from euphoric to earth shattering depending on the spin, and there would absolutely be a spin depending on your news networks of choice. Even your entertainment of choice would have their own spin to put on it.
Reply/Quote
There's no doubt something is going on. How long before we have answers on what ?
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2021, 08:10 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Whose to say they haven't made contact? Governments of the world keep all kinds of things under wraps. 

And Agent K said it best - a person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals. The ramifications of the general public suddenly knowing that we're not alone could be anywhere from euphoric to earth shattering depending on the spin, and there would absolutely be a spin depending on your news networks of choice. Even your entertainment of choice would have their own spin to put on it.

Correct... Better start stocking up on the shit tickets again.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2021, 10:55 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: UFOs have been getting a ton of national media coverage over the past few weeks. 60 Minutes just had a segment on them as well as CBS Sunday Morning. CNN had the interviews with HIGH up government officials below:

I've been somewhat involved in the UFO community over the past few years and the national media coverage regarding them is reassuring to me. I've followed the interviews of Joe Rogan, the Commander Ferver story, and the Bill Lazor stories.

If you dive deep into the technology involved with these unidentified crafts, its almost impossible to think that these crafts are human (at least CURRENT humans).

I've heard theories that these crafts are extra terrestrial to they are humans time hopping to the past. People also seem to think that they are maybe alien drones scowering and mapping the universe.

Is anyone else following this stuff? The amount of sightings and exposure these crafts have been getting over the past few weeks is a bit unsettling. That being said, what do you all think about what's been going on?

Nice thread Weezy. Always been interested in these things, I have seen weird stuff at night. Lights up in the sky that look like 
stars that move in no way like a human driven craft. Moving all over the place like some guy with a mouse on his keyboard.

I don't believe they are from other planets as I believe that they are offshoots of fallen angels and believe they are more of 
dimensional beings. But hey, to each their own, I believe the Bible speaks of this even if a lot of church going people think 
this isn't true. I take the Bible pretty damn literal. Speaks of Lucifer and the Angels falling after they created abominations 
with God's creations.

Agree with Eox on the government and others knowing about this forever. Nothing new. 

This is a distraction from other things, like the way the media does things a lot of the time.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2021, 11:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice thread Weezy. Always been interested in these things, I have seen weird stuff at night. Lights up in the sky that look like 
stars that move in no way like a human driven craft. Moving all over the place like some guy with a mouse on his keyboard.

I don't believe they are from other planets as I believe that they are offshoots of fallen angels and believe they are more of 
dimensional beings. But hey, to each their own, I believe the Bible speaks of this even if a lot of church going people think 
this isn't true. I take the Bible pretty damn literal. Speaks of Lucifer and the Angels falling after they created abominations 
with God's creations.

Agree with Eox on the government and others knowing about this forever. Nothing new. 

This is a distraction from other things, like the way the media does things a lot of the time.

Or you have it backwards and everything has been a distraction from this.

Would love for a one fell smashing of all of our dumbass earthly religions.

It almost makes me feel like a pet in a cage right now.

My worry is the theory of a false flag invasion. Like in a lot of our past major conflicts shit gets made up to get people on your side. Nothing would unite humanity like a threat from an alien invasion. Problem is it would probably be a corrupt human looking for power.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2021, 10:55 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: UFOs have been getting a ton of national media coverage over the past few weeks. 60 Minutes just had a segment on them as well as CBS Sunday Morning. CNN had the interviews with HIGH up government officials below:

It's because they have nothing to talk about except what they refuse to actually cover so now they'll just talk about aliens.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2021, 05:59 PM)Stewy Wrote: If they tune into our reality TV, then they'll realize there is none.

even just the news  which is less reality TV than reality TV these days lol
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2021, 12:07 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Would love for a one fell smashing of all of our dumbass earthly religions.
That's a bit naive.  

Religons would use aliens as a means to prove God.  What most people religous and otherwise do not get is that all religon is about faith, not facts.  You want to find someone who really doesn't believe in their religon?  Look for the person trying to prove it's true vs. having faith.  And I'm not just talking about Christianity.
Reply/Quote
Let's not let this thread go in to politics and religion land please because it is an interesting topic and not one I'd like to see moved to a forum I avoid.

Anyway, as to questions if earth is being visited by extraterrestrials why have they not made contact? One theory I ran across a bit ago was that any life form capable of traveling the universe to our planet may be so far advanced beyond our current human progress that they either are not interested in communicating or that they communicate with each other on a level that is not compatible with our current human linguistics. Imagine humans trying communicate with ants for example. We know that ants do communicate with each other but as advanced as we are we can not directly communicate with ants.

So perhaps if intelligent life has visited or is still visiting they are so much more advanced than us that they see us as we see ants. Perhaps they communicate in a way so much different than our language they don't bother or can't find a way to communicate. Communication can be much more complicated than words and letters that make sounds. Our language is based on symbols (letters), spoken sounds, and body language but in the grand scheme of the universe is not very old (only about 150,000 years). It could be that a civilization capable of traveling to Earth communicates in a much different way. For example maybe they communicate by releasing certain pheromones (like ants do) and don't use letters or sounds at all.

Of course we could argue that intelligent life with the technology to traverse the universe should be able to find a way to understand our language. It's hard to say. But again, if they are so advanced maybe they don't see us worth trying to communicate with. We may just be ants to them and a point of curiosity since they are so much more advanced. Based on the theoretical age of the universe (13.77 billion years) humans are brand new about 0.00002 years old on that scale.

We tend to somewhat humanize what we think aliens may be. Two arms, two legs, a head, mouth, nose and two eyes. It could very well be they are absolutely nothing like us biologically or are even outside our current understanding of biology if they exist, perhaps capable of forms of communication and understating of the universe developed maybe millions of years or more before humans came into existence. Just something to think about.

Here is an interesting article from Astronomy Magazine on the issue of communicating with aliens or lack of being able to:

https://astronomy.com/bonus/alien-contact

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote