Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ugh...
Facing Aaron Donald, Vonn Miller, Cooper Cupp and OBJ... would have rather had SF
Reply/Quote
Doesn't matter. Bengals are legit.
Reply/Quote
Unbelievable that we have to face a good team in the superbowl...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
They've lost to lesser teams than the Bengals. Stafford will make some mistakes if pressured.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:42 PM)motoarch Wrote: Doesn't matter. Bengals are legit.

This.

We just beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead. We shouldn’t be afraid of anyone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:42 PM)motoarch Wrote: Doesn't matter.  Bengals are legit.

Absolutely! Some were like Ugh Titans they'll have a field day, they did on our line and we still won.  Then ugh the chiefs it's hard to beat then twice.....then we did.  

Bring on the Rams!
Reply/Quote
BRING IT! RAMS!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
So it is. The boys will love this challenge, I’m confident again. Nervous as hell but confident.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This.

We just beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead. We shouldn’t be afraid of anyone.

Not afraid of them, just think we match up better against 9ers. Doesnt matter, we got LA
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:42 PM)motoarch Wrote: Doesn't matter.  Bengals are legit.

[Image: dc2c2dc1-e077-4b93-81af-b82cbd7a666a_text.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Another road game.... They're certainly going to earn it to be this year's NFL Champs!!
Reply/Quote
Agreed, BRING THEM ON!

Donald is the only one that I thought of when looking at that matchup. We can handle the rest. Stopping him will be the key imo
Reply/Quote
I just don’t know how in the world we’ll be able to block Aaron Donald with our revolving door at Rg, not to mention RT. If we would have just signed a guard instead of waynes (corner wasn’t a need anyway)… other than feeling like our oline will have a rough day, we match up well everywhere else. But the rams offense is tough—and they’re just a good all around team with high end talent. It’ll be tough. Hope it’s not a blowout.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Facing Aaron Donald, Vonn Miller, Cooper Cupp and OBJ... would have rather had SF

Nah. I told the wife earlier today it was going to be the Rams. 

Got a nice, warm, fast track in 2 weeks. Rest up cause it's gonna be a track meet. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Not afraid of them, just think we match up better against 9ers. Doesnt matter, we got LA

Yep. Sucks we will win and Whit wont get a ring.

Reply/Quote
On the plus side... no Kittle.
Reply/Quote
Taylor vs McVey...
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:43 PM)samhain Wrote: They've lost to lesser teams than the Bengals. Stafford will make some mistakes if pressured.

Think Garop would have made more. Not excited about the Rams playing at home but **** it. We’re in man. We are in the freakin SB!!!!! It’s a good day. Bring on the Rams.
Reply/Quote
So it's Titans but with an upgraded offense.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:51 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Think Garop would have made more. Not excited about the Rams playing at home but **** it. We’re in man. We are in the freakin SB!!!!!  It’s a good day. Bring on the Rams.

Exactly. To be the best, you got to beat the best.

Reply/Quote