Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uniform Video
(04-19-2021, 12:34 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: Totally love them, they look great on the players

(03-07-2021, 05:54 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: Made up rubbish

Awkward.
Reply/Quote
I was really hoping the orange jersey would be my favorite because I don't own an orange jersey.
Unfortunately, it's probably my least favorite of the three.
Also, I'm sad that there is no Chad jersey on NFL Shop. They only have Burrow, Higgins, Boyd, Mixon, Hubbard.
https://shop.bengals.com/cincinnati-bengals-2021-official-jerseys/t-14603571+c-2347335471+z-95-2527749789?ab={wt-static_graphic}{pt-home}{al-A_Spot}{ct-Bengals_A}
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 11:46 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Has the black being the primary been confirmed anywhere else besides PFT?

Orange is the primary
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 09:16 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Also, side note, Joey B has no protective anything on his knee, which is a good sign, I think :)

He still has a significant limp from the first video they released (players reaction video). 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 01:01 PM)jj22 Wrote: He still has a significant limp from the first video they released (players reaction video). 

TF are you talking about?

The video of him walking into PBS on 03/31/21 shows 0 limp and he shows NOTHING in the player reaction video.

Is there ever a time when you're NOT spreading hate and depression?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 12:00 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Many on Twitter have entirely way too much time on their hands. 

It's a uniform reveal video.  Trying to play armchair psychologist, trying to figure out the motivations of person they've never actually even spoken to, and somehow bringing race into the discussion are all absurd things.  All of this with zero context.

Who knows why he/they did it?  (Maybe it was a seniority thing, maybe there's shots of all of them on throne and the photographer went with the one with Mixon..)  Better yet, who cares?

"Durrr, I think Joe Burrow is so humble he REFUSED the throne!" ... "Well, I think he's aware of the racial implications of a white man on a throne!"

What a bunch of losers.

Like it or not, this is the world we live in now. 

I can 100% see the Bengals not wanting to put him on the throne because he's white and they didn't want any backlash around it. 

It doesn't make sense why he wasn't on the throne. There's 100% a reason around it. Whether its the race thing, his knee, or something else. Not sure I care much more than that, though. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Boooooo..hate the shoulder pad stripes.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 12:59 PM)Trademark Wrote: Orange is the primary

The team's website seems to say that black is the primary.
Reply/Quote
A friend just sent me a video of Kyle Brant on Good Morning Football rocking the new jersey. He embarrasses himself by crawling across the floor but I did love the quote "look good you feel good, feel good you play good, play good and they pay good."

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 12:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The GMF crew was digging the new look:

That jersey looks great on him. I love the black. If there were every a jersey to get in the authentic this might be the one. Feel like the authentic looks a lot better than the rep. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 01:21 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: The team's website seems to say that black is the primary.

Weird, CBS reported in March that orange was
Reply/Quote
The overall reaction from national media has been positive

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 01:08 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: TF are you talking about?

The video of him walking into PBS on 03/31/21 shows 0 limp and he shows NOTHING in the player reaction video.

Is there ever a time when you're NOT spreading hate and depression?

I said what I was talking about. The video of the reveal to the players (reaction). Take a look before you try to take shots. It's pretty obvious and well discussed. Lame.

I'll be waiting for your "clarification".

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 01:49 PM)jj22 Wrote: I said what I was talking about. The video of the reveal to the players (reaction). Take a look before you try to take shots. It's pretty obvious and well discussed. Lame.

I'll be waiting for your "clarification".

1. Not obvious; he's walking normally.
2. It is NOT being discussed; if 2 people on this board mention it and it isn't said anywhere else, it is absolutely NOT being discussed.
3. The only thing that's lame is that you appear to construct things in your head and try to pass it off as reality.

Just because, "JJ thinks he isn't walking normally," doesn't mean that isn't the case; he is walking 100% fine and the video of him on 03/31/21 (or whenever it was), shows 0 gait issues, 0 abnormal bending of the knee and 0 walking speed differences, from prior to surgery.

It's the same in the reaction video.

Must absolutely suck being so depressed that you have to try and push it off on others.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
"Ok Bengal fans here are the new uniforms! Im so excited and I hope you are too because its all downhill from here, a winning team is beyond my pay grade. I'll do my best and get you excited for our next upgrade, Bengal shoelaces.... stay tuned! So exciting"

-Elizabeth Blackburn
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 02:01 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: 1. Not obvious; he's walking normally.
2. It is NOT being discussed; if 2 people on this board mention it and it isn't said anywhere else, it is absolutely NOT being discussed.
3. The only thing that's lame is that you appear to construct things in your head and try to pass it off as reality.

Just because, "JJ thinks he isn't walking normally," doesn't mean that isn't the case; he is walking 100% fine and the video of him on 03/31/21 (or whenever it was), shows 0 gait issues, 0 abnormal bending of the knee and 0 walking speed differences, from prior to surgery.

It's the same in the reaction video.

Must absolutely suck being so depressed that you have to try and push it off on others.

His walk was highly discussed on social media. Not all Bengals fans and Burrow fans live on this board. Look at the new stripes video at the end when he comes from behind the curtain. the limp and gait was obvious. 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1383065140342444032

Just say you missed it. It's old news anyway. Discussed when this first came out.

Your lame shots mean nothing to me. More of a reflection of your ignorance than mine for pointing out old obvious news you missed and yet refuse to accept.

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 02:01 PM)GodFather Wrote: "Ok Bengal fans here are the new uniforms! Im so excited and I hope you are too because its all downhill from here, a winning team is beyond my pay grade. I'll do my best and get you excited for our next upgrade, Bengal shoelaces.... stay tuned! So exciting"

-Elizabeth Blackburn

For what's in the realm of her responsibilities...I think she's doing a great job. She definitely brings a level energy and enthusiasm to the front office that we've never seen before, and she's doing her best to involve the fan base...something that didn't really happen before her arrival.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 12:22 PM)phil413 Wrote: Yeah, the minute they extend Bates I'll be getting the black jersey, good call. 

Gonna do the same thing! 
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 12:59 PM)Trademark Wrote: Orange is the primary

(04-19-2021, 01:21 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: The team's website seems to say that black is the primary.

(04-19-2021, 01:44 PM)Trademark Wrote: Weird, CBS reported in March that orange was

I was told directly from the Bengals that the Orange will be a once or twice a year "alternate" jersey. Black will be home, white is away. The CBS report on the orange being primary came out of left field and were incorrect.

The response to the color rush jerseys was so positive and the white & black tiger so synonymous with Cincinnati that they loved the idea of making that the white jersey. I was asked before I saw them what I was hoping for with the new jerseys and I said that the white was great, but needed a little orange to tie better into the helmet. IMO, they NAILED it.

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 01:25 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: That jersey looks great on him. I love the black. If there were every a jersey to get in the authentic this might be the one. Feel like the authentic looks a lot better than the rep. 

Wearing it this past Saturday, I agree with him, it was an really high end feeling jersey. I think fans will be wowed by it once they try one on. It doesn't drape like a blanket as the older ones did.

The Black & White were killer. Obviously, the white pops really well. They'll all stand out.
Reply/Quote