Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uniform Video
(04-19-2021, 10:17 AM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: I like them. Im glad they didnt kill them like uh the Jets... and some other teams that came out with new Uniforms. Simple changes were needed and I think they accomplished that. Heck just removing the White Panels/ the B are major wins IMO

Or the Rams' home jerseys. The multi-coloring on the numbers looks atrocious.
[Image: ff_3689766-c1b53d4de8ca930858a9alt1_full.jpg&w=900]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I also think it's good they didn't drastically overhaul the look. I'm sold on respecting the history and longevity of the orange & black along with the tiger stripe helmet.
Reply/Quote
The lines and simplicity r sick the orange jerseys are stupid imo a solid orange jersey set up would at least be a understandable but they rest of em are sweeeet and thank god no more white panel
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 10:22 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Or the Rams' home jerseys. The multi-coloring on the numbers looks atrocious.
[Image: ff_3689766-c1b53d4de8ca930858a9alt1_full.jpg&w=900]
Have you seen them up close? esp the White with Blue numbers? The numbers are shiny and look like plastic.... Horrific. 

Falcons Uniforms are another one that was bleh...
Reply/Quote
Man - these are soooo sick. Im so happy with how they turned out. So much better than the old ones.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 10:16 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Only mistake was having Mixon on the throne in the final shot... that’s Burrows seat son.

I noticed that too - kind weird. 

My only thought is that its 2021 - cant have a white guy on a throne surrounded by black people. People would complain.
Reply/Quote
Also - I can't stand the white and orang pants - the black outlining of the stripes really bothers me.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 09:55 AM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: [Image: 3RPl0K6.jpg]
He's wearing White pants, not sure where you saw shorts.

Ahhh.. probably because they are above the knees and his socks are not all the way up,  mid-calf. I hope that's not part of the new uniform protocol.  Mixon too. OMG
Reply/Quote
That video needs a kazoo at the very beginning... Seeing as how we all knew what they looked like for quite sometime now.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
So wait... There are no orange pants?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 10:49 AM)jason Wrote: That video needs a kazoo at the very beginning... Seeing as how we all knew what they looked like for quite sometime now.

Takes 3 years to change the uniforms eh?  Ninja

The palmer-andy jerseys were probably more cost and labor expensive is my guess. this ones are so simple, they can probably be 
made by anyone. buy a colored jersey, add 3 stripes, front logo font and done. You even get to omit the nasty nike logo.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 10:17 AM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: I like them. Im glad they didnt kill them like uh the Jets... and some other teams that came out with new Uniforms. Simple changes were needed and I think they accomplished that. Heck just removing the White Panels/ the B are major wins IMO

That B is still there... Just has ENGALS behind it now.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Good uniforms

Big improvement with the all-white being my favorite.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 10:53 AM)jason Wrote: So wait... There are no orange pants?

No, thank God.

One of the white pant options has orange stripes.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 10:45 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Ahhh.. probably because they are above the knees and his socks are not all the way up,  mid-calf. I hope that's not part of the new uniform protocol.  Mixon too. OMG

those pants are designed to be worn over pads...without them they can ride up

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Cool seeing Chad in a Bengals jersey again, hated the music they used for the vid
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 09:42 AM)lone bengal Wrote: There better than the old ones now that the side panel is gone. Nothing I’m blown away by think they played it safe. I like the color rush ones better than there new white ones tho , are the color rush uniforms done ?

The NFL color rush promotion ended in April 2018, but teams are still allowed to wear the uniforms.  
Reply/Quote
I mean, I guess they're ok.

Black pants look the best IMO. The black on black, and the white jersey, black pants are my two favorite combos. Not a fan of the orange jerseys at all.

Overall, pretty damn boring which isn't necessarily the worst thing. I'm just wondering why this needed 2 months of build up to find out we're pretty much wearing the same unis we always have. (Yes, I know they need to sell these and this is how uniforms reveals work. I'm just not going to pretend like these are the coolest thing ever and it was worth all of our time talking about these.)
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 10:27 AM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: Have you seen them up close? esp the White with Blue numbers? The numbers are shiny and look like plastic.... Horrific. 

Falcons Uniforms are another one that was bleh...

Eww could you imagine these with “The Nati” printed on the front?! Atlanta sh** the bed when they were creating their new duds!
Reply/Quote
I know they'll win the super bowl now because I saw with my own eyes pictures of players with their arms folded across their chests looking downward at the camera.. That's the only thing that counts..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote