Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uniform Video
These are tiiiiight. They are minimal and have a timeless look to them. Good job! Love the black one!

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 09:22 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: It also looks like our white jersey is now just the color rush, essentially.

Which is awesome. I never liked the white jerseys with the orange shoulders.

Yeah exactly, except I like they did the Orange outline around the Numbers. 
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 09:35 AM)ochocincos Wrote: It was hard to get a good glimpse of all the pants, but I believe these are the three:
- white with black stripes (Mixon was wearing these)
- white with orange stripes (I think Bates wearing these)
- black with orange stripes (Boyd wearing these)

Mixon wearing black pants. The white with blacks are worn by Tee and Burrow, I think.
Reply/Quote
There better than the old ones now that the side panel is gone. Nothing I’m blown away by think they played it safe. I like the color rush ones better than there new white ones tho , are the color rush uniforms done ?
Reply/Quote
They’re not bad. I like the last ones better, but they could have done worse.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wish they would put black numbers on orange jerseys and orange numbers on black jerseys but other than that I like them better than old ones.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 09:12 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Meh. They’re OK. Nothing amazing. Kinda like the rest of the jerseys they’ve had.

I agree. They’re all right. At least they didn’t do something horrible. Nothing to get me excited about. Don’t think I’ll be buying one anytime soon but I won’t hate seeing them during the games. Not crazy about the white jerseys though, they’re my least favorite
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 09:39 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Mixon wearing black pants. The white with blacks are worn by Tee and Burrow, I think.

Yes, sorry, it was Higgins with the white pants with black stripes.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
why was Burrow wearing shorts?
Reply/Quote
The marketing video was pretty sweet. I thought it was fun seeing Chad. Per the uniforms, they are simple and clean. Obviously, no drastic changes were made. I'm good with these as the uniforms.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 09:52 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: why was Burrow wearing shorts?

He's wearing White pants, not sure where you saw shorts.
Reply/Quote
No big on the orange, but the white on white & black on black uni's are great.
Reply/Quote
As others have said, I like them more than the previous ones, but I think they could have been a bit better.
I still might end up getting one, but I'm not sure whose jersey I would get.
Maybe I'll get an Ochocinco jersey if they have one. I would hope so, since he is the first one you see in the new jersey in the video.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 10:01 AM)pally Wrote:

I'm a grown man, but hell yes I love hanging onto Burrow's every word and get giddy seeing what the kid has to say.   Who Dey
Reply/Quote
According to PFT the black jersey will be the primary one. I hope that's the case.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 10:06 AM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: According to PFT the black jersey will be the primary one.  I hope that's the case.

Agreed 100%
Reply/Quote
Only mistake was having Mixon on the throne in the final shot... that’s Burrows seat son.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 3RPl0K6.jpg]

[Image: O2TOYFH.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 09:59 AM)ochocincos Wrote: As others have said, I like them more than the previous ones, but I think they could have been a bit better.
I still might end up getting one, but I'm not sure whose jersey I would get.
Maybe I'll get an Ochocinco jersey if they have one. I would hope so, since he is the first one you see in the new jersey in the video.

I like them. Im glad they didnt kill them like uh the Jets... and some other teams that came out with new Uniforms. Simple changes were needed and I think they accomplished that. Heck just removing the White Panels/ the B are major wins IMO
Reply/Quote