Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uniform Video
Love them and I love seeing Chad incorporated in the reveal and TJ in the New Stripes Live segment. White on white easily my favorite combo.

Great job Bengals! On to the draft!
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 11:08 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Eww could you imagine these with “The Nati” printed on the front?! Atlanta sh** the bed when they were creating their new duds!

I don't know how Atlanta managed to screw that up so much.  It's almost impossible to screw up a red and black color combo.

The sad thing is, if it wasn't for that stupid ATL on their jersey's and the number font they'd be sick.  It's like they're so close to being awesome but are completely ruined because of that.

[Image: ijhsvdkxi1mswep4ru59.jpg]

I will say, their helmet is freaking awesome...

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
These are really good.

Simple and an improvement over the previous uniform.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 09:12 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Meh. They’re OK. Nothing amazing. Kinda like the rest of the jerseys they’ve had.

Much ta doo about not a whole lot IMO. BUt I do like the subtle changes. 
Reply/Quote
I like them, but I don't see a huge difference over what he had other than the subtraction of the side panels. Elizabeth honey, you should have called me and given me a preview.... you missed a Golden Opportunity with Chad. When he said "Hey, where's Burrow?".... the video should have ended with him yelling "I'm still open!!!"
Reply/Quote
That reveal video was fantastic. I understand why they did the color rush one at the Cincinnati Zoo last time, but this was much better. I loved seeing Chad on the throne with his cigar. Bit of a missed opportunity not having Burrow there at the end, but hopefully one day we’ll see him celebrating with a cigar LSU style...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
These new uniforms are awesome; I love the simple more elegant look. Mad props for not changing the helmet which is the most iconic headgear in all of sports.

Those awful side panels are gone -- good -- and the tiger stripes on the pants are sick.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 11:38 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That reveal video was fantastic. I understand why they did the color rush one at the Cincinnati Zoo last time, but this was much better. I loved seeing Chad on the throne with his cigar. Bit of a missed opportunity not having Burrow there at the end, but hopefully one day we’ll see him celebrating with a cigar LSU style...

Many (on Twitter) are saying that Burrow, "probably," respectfully-requested that he not be placed on the throne, as he is humble and that it would look bad with a white guy on a throne, surrounded by a bunch of black guys (and Hubbard).

Regardless of what method they chose to reveal, they all looks great and clean; I'll be picking up a black Burrow this year and perhaps an orange of another, next year.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Has the black being the primary been confirmed anywhere else besides PFT?

Reply/Quote
I'm amazed by how much better they look on the players, shoulder pads especially. So the product on the field looks better but the there is a bigger drop off from how I'll think they look on me. Nice to see Ocho again.
Reply/Quote
Love them! Might have to purchase 1 of each color!
White - Hubbard
Black - Bates
Orange - Burrow
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 11:44 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Many (on Twitter) are saying that Burrow, "probably," respectfully-requested that he not be placed on the throne, as he is humble and that it would look bad with a white guy on a throne, surrounded by a bunch of black guys (and Hubbard).

Many on Twitter have entirely way too much time on their hands. 

It's a uniform reveal video.  Trying to play armchair psychologist, trying to figure out the motivations of person they've never actually even spoken to, and somehow bringing race into the discussion are all absurd things.  All of this with zero context.

Who knows why he/they did it?  (Maybe it was a seniority thing, maybe there's shots of all of them on throne and the photographer went with the one with Mixon..)  Better yet, who cares?

"Durrr, I think Joe Burrow is so humble he REFUSED the throne!" ... "Well, I think he's aware of the racial implications of a white man on a throne!"

What a bunch of losers.
Reply/Quote
I like the new uni's they look good on the players. The orange with black pants are definitely my fav. Cleaner design, and they look way better on someone than they do hanging on a clothes hanger for sure.

Love Joe Burrow's comments too. WhoDey. Now lets just win!
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 12:00 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Many on Twitter have entirely way too much time on their hands. 

It's a uniform reveal video.  Trying to play armchair psychologist, trying to figure out the motivations of person they've never actually even spoken to, and somehow bringing race into the discussion are all absurd things.  All of this with zero context.

Who knows why he/they did it?  (Maybe it was a seniority thing, maybe there's shots of all of them on throne and the photographer went with the one with Mixon..)  Better yet, who cares?

"Durrr, I think Joe Burrow is so humble he REFUSED the throne!" ... "Well, I think he's aware of the racial implications of a white man on a throne!"

What a bunch of losers.
Kind of like a bunch of fans thinking they know what the Bengals are doing or not doing having never step inside the meeting rooms at PBS.. 
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 12:00 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Many on Twitter have entirely way too much time on their hands. 

What a bunch of losers.

Couldn't agree more. So ridiculous that people are always trying to find racism in about anything these days. 
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 12:00 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Love them! Might have to purchase 1 of each color!
White - Hubbard
Black - Bates
Orange - Burrow

Yeah, the minute they extend Bates I'll be getting the black jersey, good call. 
Reply/Quote
They sure look a lot better in the official release than the sagging jersey on a hanger with a cell pic... I have zero problem with the new uniforms and enjoyed the reveal video!
Reply/Quote
Totally love them, they look great on the players
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2021, 12:22 PM)phil413 Wrote: Yeah, the minute they extend Bates I'll be getting the black jersey, good call. 

Bates - Black , Burrow - White is what I thought soon as a I saw them. Even sent my buddy a text with that message. 

Orange Im on the fence about. 
Reply/Quote
The GMF crew was digging the new look:

Reply/Quote