Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals vs Steelers predictions
Think I read zt is like 1-22 in road games. Combined with our line play, hard to see us winning against Pitt, even though they aren't looking solid. All they have to do is pressure the line and make some adjustments based off what we bring defensively.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 12:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Burrow has never won a road game. Steeler's have injuries but seem to always be able to plug and play through them.

I want a Bengals win badly, but I think Steelers win 23-20.

The good news is, he won't finish his career that way. Might as well start changing that now. Though, i'm sticking with my 'i'll believe it when i see it' when it comes to winning in Pitt. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
TJ Watt has been downgraded to OUT, so that helps.
Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji-mFaIAcX4

a message from Joey B. S that tiger d
Reply/Quote
sorry but I think Steelers win 37-20. I hope not but Zac sucks and if he has the same game plan this week then it's gonna be lights out .
Reply/Quote
Burrow finally wins a road game and division game.. woo hooo against a depleted Steeler team.. 21 to 17
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2021, 01:06 PM)kurisu Wrote: sorry but I think Steelers win 37-20. I hope not but Zac sucks and if he has the same game plan this week then it's gonna be lights out .

well if we get 3 Ints and a fumble again from our offense... yes lights out
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals can somehow steal a win at Pittsburgh tomorrow, it will go a long way toward their success this season.

Of course, that means they can't allow any gift-wrapped TDs like the first two weeks and they REALLLY need to protect Joe.

I would love to see a Bengal win and would do a half-hour victory dance if they did.
Reply/Quote
20-17 Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 08:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I haven’t seen them play but I’m thinking a decent offense and a top ten defense.  That will result in a Bengals loss. I’ll go 24-10. The Bengals get one long TD.

I think you deserve some credit for guessing the right score.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:31 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I think you deserve some credit for guessing the right score.  

Hell I’ll take it and always happy to be wrong. The Steelers are way worse than I thought.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 07:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Hell I’ll take it and always happy to be wrong. The Steelers are way worse than I thought.

Agreed.  Were I not a Bengal fan and instead were a fan of some random NFC team and could feel some sympathy for Ben, I would say that today was a bit sad.

But, as a Bengal fan, **** him.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
This thread should have an all you can eat crow buffet for the doubters after the Chicago loss.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 08:47 PM)impactplaya Wrote: As long as ZT is head coach this team will continue to
Lose more than win.
His career record shows that.
Bengals lose to The Steelers cause Zac isnt HC material

Shows what you know....
Reply/Quote