Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uzomah is an absolute gem
I think people's impression of Uzomah suffers from the fact that he wasn't highly touted early in his career. He was drafted after Tyler Kroft and they competed to be the guy who filled the spot while we waited for our Elite TE to come back from injury.

When he finally came into his own nobody was sure if it was real or if our struggles in the WR position were just leaving him with a lot of targets. Then he blew out his achilles and was out for a season.

I love the identity that Joe Burrow has brought this team. They're dead serious in their game but still don't take themselves too seriously. Uzomah just fits in perfect with that.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 01:28 AM)bfine32 Wrote: CJ makes it hard. On one hand I'd love to see the Bengals take one of the elite TEs in the upcoming draft. On the other I don't want to remove what he does for the team/

To add to the quandary  dude's a FA this year

Quite honestly, he's one of the few guys that I think would take a young guy under his wing and show him the ropes.  We really could use another threat at TE since Sample isn't one.  CJ is getting a little older, but he's a guy that you re-sign and he's also a guy that you trust to be a leader in the locker room.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 01:01 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
If there’s one thing 100% of this board should be able to agree on it’s that this dude is just the best.

Yeah, I saw this in the Offseason, it is when I started to really like Uzo. Now this season, need to bring him back. I am with 
others that I think that after the OL is fixed the only missing piece is that badazz TE but Uzo is good and a great locker room 
guy. Want him back regardless. Would like an Evan Engram in FA though while we bring back CJ while adding to the OL.

This Draft doesn't have many outstanding TE prospects like most years.
Reply/Quote
Hi mic'd up is awesome!

https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1484284605104537604?s=20
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
CJ may not be elite but he is as solid as they come and a locker room leader.

Don't mind if a TE is added in draft but CJ needs to stay a Bengal.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
This is the type of guy you want to be associated with your organization once his playing career is done…

He could be a future Lapham (retirement) replacement. Or simply an addition to help bolster fan engagement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 07:47 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Hi mic'd up is awesome!

https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1484284605104537604?s=20

that link didn't work for some reason...here is another copy

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 08:18 PM)pally Wrote: that link didn't work for some reason...here is another copy

He literally had to take a moment to compose himself after Pratt's interception. That game meant a lot to the guys who've been here for a bit.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 08:18 PM)pally Wrote: that link didn't work for some reason...here is another copy

That's what I get for multi-tasking during a work call  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 08:31 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: That's what I get for multi-tasking during a work call  Ninja

happens to me all the time and I don't even have work as an excuse

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Dude has so much fun out there. Great mic'd up vid, as Jason said, pretty cool after the win when it hit him.

We all know how he felt as fans, CJ has been here through some major downs. Lets get an even bigger high this Saturday! Cool
Reply/Quote
Dude is one monster drummer too.

[Image: tumblr_ogf0vaj7nl1u501aoo1_400.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 02:02 PM)jason Wrote: He's a glue guy... Teams need someone or a coupla guys like that. He called Ja'Marr Chase dummy at a presser. When you're getting away with that, you're well liked and respected.

On Lap's podcast, he said he calls Boyd, Chase, and Tee dummy....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote