Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vent thread?
People who say 'I need' at a drive thru or some type of check out. 'I need a Big Mac meal and this or that. I also need ...'  I don't just drives me crazy. 

Also drives me crazy when people Walk in through an exit or vice versa. 

There's another one that really drives me crazy but my short term memory isn't what it used to be. 

In somewhat related news;

I find it silly when I see grown men drink with a straw, even out of a fast food cup. Some exceptions apply, but if you're sitting down at a table, drink it like an adult lmao. 

Also I feel overwhelmingly peer pressured when im apart of a group or audience and we're compelled to make this awkward noise towards a preformer, called 'clapping'. I really do feel this way. Most of the time it's a quick and fleeting feeling, so it doesn't last long, but I rarely clap because of it, or I only clap when it's well deserved, or at least I don't clap at every god damn thing lol. Kinda hard to explain. I read an article about it before. I'm not the only one. 

Man I wish I could remember that other thing that really drives me crazy ....
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Cyclists. If you're a cyclist, you're hated.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 07:49 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I find it silly when I see grown men drink with a straw.

You're so weird...  there's nothing wrong with the way I drink.

[Image: BeerBong-1024x683.jpg]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 07:54 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Cyclists. If you're a cyclist, you're hated.

Uncanny how they always know to appear right when it's time for you to crest a hill.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I cannot stand people who chew their food, loudly.
I want to hurt them.

And God help them if they chew with their mouth open.
Rant

My step-son is horrible about this, as he eats as fast as he can to be the first to get seconds.
It sounds like an oral sex escapade at the other end of the table.
I just want to......
Smack  
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 10:12 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I cannot stand people who chew their food, loudly.
I want to hurt them.

And God help them if they chew with their mouth open.
Rant

My step-son is horrible about this, as he eats as fast as he can to be the first to get seconds.
It sounds like an oral sex escapade at the other end of the table.
I just want to......
Smack  

I've got cousins who chew with their mouths open and I've never understood how they don't realize what they're doing to people. They're siblings, they HAVE to hear it. HAVE to. 
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 10:15 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I've got cousins who chew with their mouths open and I've never understood how they don't realize what they're doing to people. They're siblings, they HAVE to hear it. HAVE to. 

I sincerely sit there and think about peeling the skin off of their face, so they have an excuse to sound that way.
Mad
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 10:18 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I sincerely sit there and think about peeling the skin off of their face, so they have an excuse to sound that way.
Mad

lol sounds like all the reasons my dad wouldnt let me have gum
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 09:53 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: lol sounds like all the reasons my dad wouldnt let me have gum

Well....duh !
Xenomorphs have 2 sets of jaws.
I can only imagine the insane noises that would produce.
Wink
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 07:49 PM)Devils Advo Wrote: I find it silly when I see grown men drink with a straw, even out of a fast food cup. Some exceptions apply, but if you're sitting down at a table, drink it like an adult lmao. 

Many folks do that to lessen sugar contact with teeth as advised by dental professionals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
One of my Biggest complaints... is whoever is installing all of these Showers has to be like 4'6" tall... they are all designed for short people. No wonder tall folks have back issues

[Image: alien%20vs.%20predator%20gifs]
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2016, 07:54 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Cyclists. If you're a cyclist, you're hated.

Bingo
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I hate it when people complain about a bunch of shit. Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I hate these friggin' things!

[Image: cold-air-return-vent.jpg]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 07:44 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I hate these friggin' things!

[Image: cold-air-return-vent.jpg]

Venting about a vent in "The Vent Thread"?   Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 05:41 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: One of my Biggest complaints... is whoever is installing all of these Showers has to be like 4'6" tall...     they are all designed for short people.  No wonder tall folks have back issues

Hum a few bars of this and you'll feel better.

[Image: 220px-Short_People_-_Randy_Newman.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 01:49 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: Many folks do that to lessen sugar contact with teeth as advised by dental professionals.

And a lot of people do it becaues they think the straw is cleaner than the rim of the glass.

I do it because when you get to the bottom of the drink you don't have the ice splashing against your face.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2016, 07:46 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Venting about a vent in "The Vent Thread"?   Hilarious

[Image: Yo-Dawg-Heard-You.jpg]
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2016, 10:58 AM)fredtoast Wrote: And a lot of people do it becaues they think the straw is cleaner than the rim of the glass.

I do it because when you get to the bottom of the drink you don't have the ice splashing against your face.

Mellow sorry...splashing against your face. I'm oddly enough semi-erect now. (Then looking at the monkey pic....I should 'spank' that monkey). 

Okay. I hate straws. They are childish, but my mustache soaks up 1/2 the glass of liquid and drips it all on my nice shirt...that pisses me off...pisses me off so much. 
[Image: 1326315389828_9702526.png]

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2016, 10:58 AM)fredtoast Wrote: And a lot of people do it becaues they think the straw is cleaner than the rim of the glass.

I would guess the straws aren't any cleaner than the paper cups served at any fast food joint. Same for glass ware at a buffet. I mean, you use the utensils, no?

And the ice(machines) alone in most of these places are dirtier than even the floors. 

But no, sucking anything through a straw as an adult male seems childish, if not a bit feminine to me. I don't even use a straw with a milkshake, I use a spoon. 

Speaking of dirty items at fast food joints, I always open the napkin dispensers and take from the top and I never use tongs at a buffet. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote