Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video: Kids in diapers swear at, attack cops in Minnesota
Copied and pasted the actual article title for the thread subject. Article is from American Military News. https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/07/video-kids-in-diapers-swear-at-attack-cops-in-minnesota/

Quote:New video published online Sunday shows young children, including one wearing only a diaper, shouting profanities and physically attacking police officers in St. Paul, Minnesota.

“Shut up, b-tch,” one of the children yells before hitting a police officer, according to footage of the incident. “Shut the f-ck up!”

The child then turns to a second cop and starts shouting at him. “You got your ugly ass church shoes,” he says before hitting the first officer again.
“Shut up, b-tch,” the child shouts for the second time. The first police officer starts to walk away, but the child follows and continues punching him.

As the children throw harmless jabs at the officers, an older child in the background can be heard encouraging the tiny cop-haters and calling the black policeman a “deep-fried Oreo head.”

According to AlphaNews.org, which posted the video on YouTube, the officers were attempting to execute a search warrant for a murder suspect when they were accosted by the children.

Alpha News is a team of independent journalists in Minnesota which claims to feature stories citizens “deserve to know” but “that the mainstream media all too often refuses to report and routinely disregards.”

The disturbing video has been viewed over 2 million times on Twitter, with many users blaming the children’s parents for their alarming behavior.

“Genuinely one of the most alarming videos I have ever seen,” tweeted the rapper Zuby. “Children need love, protection, and positive role models. The adults ‘raising’ them are 100% responsible for this and without a major intervention, their future is bleak.”

“These kids have no hope. They’re being raised with hate in their heart,” Navy veteran Zac Small tweeted. “I’d like to remind you that the problem isn’t with ‘the kids these days,’ but rather those parenting them. We need to do better for the youth.”

“Children being taught to act like this is why our country is in the state that it is in,” tweeted user Laura Canupp Desmond. “A child that age shouldn’t even know those words, let alone direct them at an officer while also hitting them?!?!? My mom would have whooped my butt so fast!”

“Children this young are direct reflections of their parents,” wrote Delano Squires. “The only diff. btwn kids who say ‘yes, please’ and ‘what, b*tch?’ are the adults raising them. Without serious interventions of the spirit + mind, these kids are headed for a lifetime of trouble.”

I Read this today and while others are shocked, I wasn't. Video is in the link above. I guess with all the BS we have going on in our country today, one could find it easy to blame politics, community, schools, police, etc. However, I'm one who believes children reflect good/bad parenting, which is why many parents feel responsible when their children do wrong. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't know how you learn all that so quickly.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 01:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't know how you learn all that so quickly.

Video games? Music? Movies?

That's what gets blamed for shootings.  Maybe they are just having mental issues?

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 01:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Video games? Music? Movies?

That's what gets blamed for shootings.  Maybe they are just having mental issues?

Ninja

The kid was like 4.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 01:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The kid was like 4.

Then I'm gonna go with Backyardigans?

Maybe they have access to Youtube?

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Surprised they didn't gun them down. Diapers can conceal all kinds of weapons. Won't someone think of the officer's safety?!

Jokes aside, this kind of thing is 100% on the parents and a firm reason why people should have to be licensed to have kids.
Reply/Quote
I was interviewing a person related to one of my cases, this was in Compton around ten or so years ago. The woman's son was playing Xbox on the couch, was around six or seven and had no shirt on. The last part is relevant as it looked like he had a word tattooed across his chest. The mom got a phone call she said she had to take so I had a moment. I approached the kid and asked what he was playing (Grand Theft Auto btw) and sure enough, he legit had his name tattooed across his chest in large gothic lettering. Needless to say DCFS got a call from me as soon as I left the apartment.

I can also tell you that I've been in the field late at night and seen children dressed exactly as they are in the video in OP loitering around a playground. Sometime they are "supervised" by children a few years older than them, and sometimes not. It is amazing just how many really shitty parents there are out there, and there kids routinely turn out like OP's video.
Reply/Quote
These kids are using their god given 1a rights to express themselves in manners which defy the woke and PC crap this society is trying to force on them.

Brace yourselves, snowflakes.
Reply/Quote
Pathetic

Just despicable where this country is going.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 02:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: These kids are using their god given 1a rights to express themselves in manners which defy the woke and PC crap this society is trying to force on them.

Brace yourselves, snowflakes.

Looks like we need some "common sense restrictions" on the first amendment, boys!
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 03:18 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Looks like we need some "common sense restrictions" on the first amendment, boys!

Nah, let it all rip.  I do have to admit my cynicism meter is going off the charts watching people clutch pearls at children being crass and antagonistic after appointing a man in his 70s who mocked a disabled person to the highest office there is.

Damn kids...it's almost enough to make you break into that song from Bye Bye Birdie.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 01:51 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Surprised they didn't gun them down. Diapers can conceal all kinds of weapons. Won't someone think of the officer's safety?!

Jokes aside, this kind of thing is 100% on the parents and a firm reason why people should have to be licensed to have kids.

Agreed. Makes one wonder what would cause parents to raise children with this level of animosity towards law enforcement.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 03:34 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Agreed. Makes one wonder what would cause parents to raise children with this level of animosity towards law enforcement.

I mean...*gestures at the last few years of police brutality caught on tape*
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 04:01 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I mean...*gestures at the last few years of police brutality caught on tape*

Nah.....I was thinking California Democrats.

LOL
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 03:34 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Agreed. Makes one wonder what would cause parents to raise children with this level of animosity towards law enforcement.

A lot of parents accidentally or purposefully indoctrinate their kids in many ways good or bad.  One thing that seems pretty consistent is any time a kid grows up and tests those views and changes his/her mind such a switch is blamed on brainwashing or indoctrination.

It's too easy to look at something like this and wonder if at least one of the officers involved isn't thinking back to his childhood and asking himself if some authority figures in his formative years may have planted some unflattering ideas about people in his mind, as well.

That makes a lot of depressing sense to me.  I have to raise my kids to view the police as enemies, because I'll be damned if they weren't raised as kids and molded by their profession to see us as enemies.  We at least perceive things to be symmetrical and we act upon it. 
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 04:01 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I mean...*gestures at the last few years of police brutality caught on tape*

And the language?  What kid that age runs around talking like that?

Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 05:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And the language?  What kid that age runs around talking like that?

Kids whose parents talk to each other, the kids and others like that.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 05:24 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Nah.....I was thinking California Democrats.

LOL

Fair.

(07-14-2022, 05:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And the language?  What kid that age runs around talking like that?

I mean...*gestures towards TikTok*
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2022, 05:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: A lot of parents accidentally or purposefully indoctrinate their kids in many ways good or bad.  One thing that seems pretty consistent is any time a kid grows up and tests those views and changes his/her mind such a switch is blamed on brainwashing or indoctrination.

It's too easy to look at something like this and wonder if at least one of the officers involved isn't thinking back to his childhood and asking himself if some authority figures in his formative years may have planted some unflattering ideas about people in his mind, as well.

That makes a lot of depressing sense to me.  I have to raise my kids to view the police as enemies, because I'll be damned if they weren't raised as kids and molded by their profession to see us as enemies.  We at least perceive things to be symmetrical and we act upon it. 

Previous shitposting aside, it's an extraordinarily complex, cyclical issue. And much like other problems like our problems with guns and gun violence, health care, etc. needs a multifaceted approach to it, one that isn't exactly likely under the current political atmosphere. 

But those sorts of conversations don't get clicks on quality news sites like americanmilitarynews.com Ninja
Reply/Quote
I'm a bit amused we are freaking out about the existence of bad parents as if it is something new and we aren't on the path to upping the number of kids born to bad parents.
Reply/Quote