Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OUR 5 Bold Predictions for the 2020 Season
(08-12-2020, 08:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: First of all, I’m not a troll.

Exactly what a troll would say.  That's trolling 101, bro.  You just outed yourself.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 12:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Math doesn't make sense?

You need to take that up with Archimedes, holmes.

Actually I have always been very good at math.

So show me this math that you are talking about.  I am anxious to see it.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 12:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually I have always been very good at math.

Hold up. Is this the math where you multiply and divide letters and wingdings? No thank you!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
BOLD PREDICTION: BURROW WINS MVP.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 12:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually I have always been very good at math.

I already posted the numbers in a couple different threads. I get that you're not the biggest fan of PFF's grading system. I think it has flaws too (to the limited extend i know of it) but if there's consistency in how they apply the numbers, i'm ok with it. As i stated before, they graded him higher, as a passer, in 2015 and i think we both believe that to be the case.

I'm not a fan of anything that allows subjectivity through personal observation (with football stats)...because i don't know who is observing it so i don't know what they know about what they're watching. 

I just don't think it's accurate to try and dismiss PFF because "they say" Dalton was "better" in 2018 than he was in 2015. Honestly, i don't think anyone on this message board believes he was "better" in 2018.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote