Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Videos of Burrow throwing...
(08-06-2020, 03:10 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Great to see them live and on the field throwing. 

I think the first pull pad scrimmage is two Tuesdays from now. 

I still cant believe they franchised a 32 Y/O porcelain WR for 20M who wont even be on the field for more than 4 games. 

I wish they spent that money on the Oline - AJ Green is a shell of his former self - you dont franchise players who have not performed in over 2 years.  
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 10:30 AM)OrangeTerrain Wrote: Great to see them live and on the field throwing. 

I think the first pull pad scrimmage is two Tuesdays from now. 

I still cant believe they franchised a 32 Y/O porcelain WR for 20M who wont even be on the field for more than 4 games. 

I wish they spent that money on the Oline - AJ Green is a shell of his former self - you dont franchise players who have not performed in over 2 years.  
Do you have actual proof he won't be on the field for more than 4 games ?
Reply/Quote
We finally get videos of Joe Burrow, a Bengal, throwing the football to other Bengals.

Everybody: "WHAT'S THAT BRA THING?"
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2020, 03:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Back in my day, the guys wore supportive gear for.. other, parts of their anatomy.  Ninja

The man's name is Big Dick Joe... That's gonna have to be special order, and you know nothing comes on time right now.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 11:28 AM)Big Boss Wrote: We finally get videos of Joe Burrow, a Bengal, throwing the football to other Bengals.

Everybody: "WHAT'S THAT BRA THING?"

The amount of people who still decide to ask another person something when a Google search is so much faster absolutely astounds me.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Apparently the bra is a sort of GPS tracker that monitors players motions, throws and varies depending on the position
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 09:51 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Burrow just needs to remember when he's throwing it to Tate to throw it away from him so he can catch it.....

I wanted to see fire coming out of those throws, guess ill have to wait to game 1...
Reply/Quote
Great to see, finally.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 01:56 AM)Burreaux Wrote: I don’t know about you guys but I’m ready for some football. Who Dey!

Cool ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 02:03 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The amount of people who still decide to ask another person something when a Google search is so much faster absolutely astounds me.

Not all of us have abandoned the art of conversation my friend.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 02:03 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The amount of people who still decide to ask another person something when a Google search is so much faster absolutely astounds me.

There are some things I'm not going to Google at work.
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna wait until actual games to decide if his throws are all that and a bag of chips before declaring him the greatest QB of all time. Heck, I might be able to throw a ball to AJ at my age. Sure,  it won't be from a 20 something year old kid and an over the hill old fart, but I could still throw it.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN6lzxkbYq8

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2020, 10:21 PM)jj22 Wrote: More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN6lzxkbYq8

I’m really hoping the offense evolves with joe. I’m seeing a lot of quick set passes in the footage. Curious if it’s just early camp stuff or if they trying to do similar stuff they did with Dalton. It’s tough not to do this with the current status of the Oline I suppose...
Reply/Quote

That you, Google Assistant? I didn't know you could surf, much less post! How do you get past captcha?
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2020, 08:08 AM)SladeX Wrote: That you, Google Assistant? I didn't know you could surf, much less post! How do you get past captcha?

Just click every picture. Eventually you'll get it right!
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2020, 10:18 PM)jason Wrote: Not all of us have abandoned the art of conversation my friend.

Sorry. I'm an introvert with a computer science degree and 10+ years in the software industry. Avoiding talking to people is kinda my M.O. lol
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2020, 06:27 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Sorry. I'm an introvert with a computer science degree and 10+ years in the software industry. Avoiding talking to people is kinda my M.O. lol

I like to wrap my conversations up quickly anymore myself...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
It looks,like JB is breathing much needed life in this franchise
That's a mark of a,true franchise QB.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2020, 10:36 AM)impactplaya Wrote: It looks,like JB is breathing much needed life in this franchise
That's a mark of a,true franchise QB.

You got all that from those quick little throws? Lol

Reply/Quote