Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Videos of Burrow throwing...
(08-10-2020, 12:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You got all that from those quick little throws? Lol

Well it seems like front office is excited at the progression JB is making and how he is embracing a,lessership role and the grasp of the playbook 
Reply/Quote

16:00 mark with Kirk Herbstreit. That's what i've been wanting for the longest time. The Joe Montana, Michael Jordan, Dan Marino type. A guy that "doesn't just want to win, he wants to steal your soul". 

Right now, it's all talk but that is the guy i want. Boomer was close, but he just wanted to win and hated losing. Montana, etc, wanted to destroy you and not look back. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2020, 11:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote:

16:00 mark with Kirk Herbstreit. That's what i've been wanting for the longest time. The Joe Montana, Michael Jordan, Dan Marino type. A guy that "doesn't just want to win, he wants to steal your soul". 

Right now, it's all talk but that is the guy i want. Boomer was close, but he just wanted to win and hated losing. Montana, etc, wanted to destroy you and not look back. 

Love it! A “mean dude” is probably exactly what we need to compete in the AFC North again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
"Dude, were you alright growing up?"..... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2020, 11:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote:

Holy shit, best vid of Burrow I have seen yet. Thanks Rfaulk. What can I say? That tire drill? Damn, dude has hell of fight in him.

The Herbstreit quote nails it man. So excited, I don't know what the future has in store but man, I think we are in great hands.

Just hoping the coaching doesn't hold him back but this guy might be able to even carry bad coaching, I just don't know...

Crazy. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2020, 05:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Holy shit, best vid of Burrow I have seen yet. Thanks Rfaulk. What can I say? That tire drill? Damn, dude has hell of fight in him.

The Herbstreit quote nails it man. So excited, I don't know what the future has in store but man, I think we are in great hands.

Just hoping the coaching doesn't hold him back but this guy might be able to even carry bad coaching, I just don't know...

Crazy. Shocked

It'll be interesting to watch his reaction the first time the Stealers cheap shot him.....
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2020, 08:38 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It'll be interesting to watch his reaction the first time the Stealers cheap shot him.....

No doubt, he ain't gonna take that shit.
Reply/Quote