Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vikings vs Bengals predictions
Bengals 26 - 24. McLeg boots a 71 yarder in the final seconds to win it and gets the record for longest field goal Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
24-10 vikes.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 04:21 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I was just trying to be realistic. I see issues with this team that are going to hurt us the next few games. I'm not convinced like many that a QB doesn't need preseason snaps. It's going to bite hard. I hope I'm terribly wrong and that gut feeling is from Taco Bell.

Harley being pessimistic to start the season? Not a good sign.

Or wait, maybe it is a good sign, because when you predict greatness, we usually struggle. LOL

If we go 12-5, I will encourage more negativity out of you in the future.

(09-02-2021, 05:13 PM)BengalChris Wrote: LOL I agree

I had hoped that he would have leaned heavily on Mixon last season with a rookie QB, but he went the opposite direction. His logic baffled me.

Ikr? Rookie QB is taking a record amount of hits, and his answer? Throw more.

Tbh, Taylor is as much to blame as the line for Burrow getting injured.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 06:46 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Ikr? Rookie QB is taking a record amount of hits, and his answer? Throw more.

Dude we HAVE to replace Aj Green’s 100+ targets.

It’s the only option
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 06:46 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Harley being pessimistic to start the season? Not a good sign.

Or wait, maybe it is a good sign, because when you predict greatness, we usually struggle. LOL

Put me in coach. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
This game is very winnable, but I think Burrow is going to have some rust in his first action back. I’m expecting a lackluster offensive performance but a strong defensive performance.

Bengals lose a close one, 20-17.
Reply/Quote
Chase and Burrow continue to show signs of rust, yet Mixon turns a screen pass into big play setting up a Tyler Boyd TD catch for the Bengals only TD of the game.

Yet Evan McBoots 5 FG's with 4 of them being from 40plus and one of those from 60 yards to set up the

Bengals 22-20 win over the guy who should be our coach Mike Zimmer.

Evan is then McHoisted into the air and carried off as an instant hero as the crowd roars its approval while holding up their rigid index fingers chanting we're #1.

It's going to be glorious !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
This is one of the more winnable game on our schedule.. Two things need to happen for us to have the best chance to win in my opinion, on defense we need to force Vikings into passing and get into 3rd and medium/long positions and on offense we need Burrow to finish drives with TDS and win the the 4th quarter, both of which we can do. Bengals 27 Vikings 21
Reply/Quote
It will all come down to Zac VS Zimmer. Vickings win it.

37 - 15 McPherson gets 5 Field Goals to tie the record right off the bat.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will be losing 21-17 and receiving the kickoff with only 5 seconds left - Tyler Shelvin fields the kickoff and goes 99 yards for the game winning TD!
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 06:46 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Harley being pessimistic to start the season? Not a good sign.

Ikr? Rookie QB is taking a record amount of hits, and his answer? Throw more.

Tbh, Taylor is as much to blame as the line for Burrow getting injured.

Yep

I've never gotten over 3 pass plays from inside our own 10 when he got hurt. And of course the fact JB was on pace to break single season attempts.
Reply/Quote
Don't see the Bengals winning. Joe is still fragile (in mind) and it may take 6-8 games before he gains any confidence.
And, not to be a Debby Downer, he had a once in a lifetime season at LSU after he was a backup QB at OSU. Only the future knows the truth.
Reply/Quote
27-17 Bengals

I think Burrow might struggle a bit but I think the Oline steps up and atleast limits the pressure on him allowing him to get into a little bit of a groove. I think the skill players step up and help out as well making plays after the catch.

The defense has me excited and I'm curious what we'll see out of them. The Vikings have alot of weapons but if we can slow down the run and get some pressure on Cousins I think we'll give our offense a chance to shake the rust and get something going.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 08:12 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Don't see the Bengals winning. Joe is still fragile (in mind) and it may take 6-8 games before he gains any confidence.
And, not to be a Debby Downer, he had a once in a lifetime season at LSU after he was a backup QB at OSU. Only the future knows the truth.

Curious what indicates to you he has a fragile mind. We’ve barely seen the guy… Also curious why you have it pegged around 6-8 weeks for a recovery.
Reply/Quote
I never do prediction threads but since no one else will do it, i'm gonna. 

Bengals 31
Vikings 10

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I predict if they win their first game there will be posts here saying we are Super Bowl bound and if we lose there will be posts about who will we draft in the top 3 first round next year!
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 12:49 AM)GodFather Wrote: I predict if they win their first game there will be posts here saying we are Super Bowl bound and if we lose there will be posts about who will we draft in the top 3 first round next year!

I find it quite hilarious to hear people ***** left and right about various players and coaches and how bad will be and then 99% of the board predicts a solid win.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 08:12 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Don't see the Bengals winning. Joe is still fragile (in mind) and it may take 6-8 games before he gains any confidence.

What are you, his shrink? Nothing points to JB being fragile in any shape or form.
Reply/Quote
Vikings: 31
Bengals: 19 (busy day for Legs Benedict)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2021, 08:09 AM)Sled21 Wrote: What are you, his shrink? Nothing points to JB being fragile in any shape or form.

Maybe everyone got so much experience with remote psychoanalysis of Carson Palmer that they got honorary doctorates in sports psychology. 
Reply/Quote