Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Vontez Burfict is the dirtiest player in the league
From twisting Greg Olsen's ankles, to laying out hits like this:

https://twitter.com/JohnCUrschel/status/686226566368526337

Dude is straight up dirty. I'm not saying kick him off the team, but something needs to be done. Its disgusting.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Dirtiest? Nope. We still have head stomper Suh in the league.
Reply/Quote
Sorry dude. That's within 5 yards. The problem is he's not watching ("defenseless"), but that's not even helmet to helmet. You can ask a guy to try and hit lighter, so you don't hurt them. That's pathetic, don't ride that train. Every other team in the league wants Burfict except those who have integrity and accept losing. Which team is that? Even the Browns have no integrity and they accept being perennial losers.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:43 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Dirtiest? Nope. We still have head stomper Suh in the league.

Burfict is dirtier than Suh. It's not even close. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:43 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Sorry dude. That's within 5 yards. The problem is he's not watching ("defenseless"), but that's not even helmet to helmet. You can ask a guy to try and hit lighter, so you don't hurt them. That's pathetic, don't ride that train. Every other team in the league wants Burfict except those who have integrity and accept losing. Which team is that? Even the Browns have no integrity and they accept being perennial losers.

Not helmet to helmet? Are you freaking blind? 

Stop making excuses for this dude. He just lost us the game last night and you people continue to make excuses for this idiot. You and Marvin Lewis would get along great. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:45 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Burfict is dirtier than Suh. It's not even close. 

How can you say its not close? Have you seen the shit Suhs done as well? You're a homer who only pays attention to one team so I understand your opinion
Reply/Quote
He didn't need to make the hit at all.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:46 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Not helmet to helmet? Are you freaking blind? 

Stop making excuses for this dude. He just lost us the game last night and you people continue to make excuses for this idiot. You and Marvin Lewis would get along great. 

J. Hill

J. Hill

J. Hill

J. Hill

J. Hill

J. Hill
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:41 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: From twisting Greg Olsen's ankles, to laying out hits like this:

Dude is straight up dirty. I'm not saying kick him off the team, but something needs to be done. Its disgusting.

i don't know.  Mike Mitchell gives him a pretty good run for his money.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:48 PM)Big Boss Wrote: He didn't need to make the hit at all.

This. He just couldn't resist though, could he?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:48 PM)McC Wrote: i don't know.  Mike Mitchell gives him a pretty good run for his money.

They are both dirty. Same with Suh. 

It's not even worth arguing who is dirtier. The point is, he is dirty and its costing us big time. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:45 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Burfict is dirtier than Suh. It's not even close. 

That's going overboard.  And if Suh is still in the league, then Burfict will still be in the league too.  Watching Burfict get out of control, I'm sure he has some kind of mental health problem that maybe meds would help.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:54 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: That's going overboard.  And if Suh is still in the league, then Burfict will still be in the league too.  Watching Burfict get out of control, I'm sure he has some kind of mental health problem that maybe meds would help.  

Or a decent coach that held his payers responsible. That might help too. 
Reply/Quote
I honestly love Vontaze. For years people screamed they wanted an enforcer on this D and now we have one. I for one am glad he a gave Pittsburgh a taste of their own medicine.
Reply/Quote
I am happy to have burfict on this team after the game and i wish we had 5 or 6 more just like him. Then we could change our name to the steelers and win superbowls.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:41 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: From twisting Greg Olsen's ankles, to laying out hits like this:

You don't like it.... and I love it. So, I guess we cancel each other out.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:57 PM)Tbengals1 Wrote: I honestly love Vontaze. For years people screamed they wanted an enforcer on this D and now we have one. I for one am glad he a gave Pittsburgh a taste of their own medicine.

You people kill me. 

That worked out great for us last night, didnt it? 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:53 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: They are both dirty. Same with Suh. 

It's not even worth arguing who is dirtier. The point is, he is dirty and its costing us big time. 

No doubt.  When your opponent's game plan is built around goading you into losing your cool at a critical time, you have a problem.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: You people kill me. 

how many positive plays did he make for us in that same game? would we have had a chance to even win if it wasn't for his outstanding play.  Stop buying into the media's side of things and shaming our team with your limpwristed fandom.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: You people kill me. 

You are talking about one game. Did you not see how this Defense improved dramatically when he came back? No I do agree that he messed up last night  but I still love the way he plays. 
Reply/Quote