Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Vontez Burfict is the dirtiest player in the league
(01-11-2016, 11:55 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It shocks me that I have somehow developed this clean reputation around here...ha.  You guys must miss all of the posts where I talk about my balls and tell people to eat bowls of male sexual organs.

They just didn't realize that it was possible to throw stones down at people from the bottom.... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:34 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: They just didn't realize that it was possible to throw stones down at people from the bottom.... Ninja

I just stab them in the calves then bash their heads in while they're down with me...
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Vontaze Burfict was the best player on the field Saturday night. He's probably the best player on the Bengals.  You can call it dirty, but I see a player who plays hard, and with no restraint.  Sure he could reel some of it in, but if that were to make him less of a player than he is now, then I'm against it.  He's never done anything on the field that I've never seen before, and never been in any trouble off of it.  If he would have eased off, and Brown would have caught that pass (it would have gone 6), there would be even more bitching than there is now.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:53 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: They are both dirty. Same with Suh. 

It's not even worth arguing who is dirtier. The point is, he is dirty and its costing us big time

Costing them a game they would have never been close to winning if it wasn't for him. Without the sack, fumble, interception, and multiple TFL, the Bengals are nowhere near competitive in the game and lose by at least two scores.

Jeremy Hill lost the game. One job and he didn't do it.

Understand you're angry and venting and stuff, but you really need to see the reality of it all. He had one penalty last night that came after Jeremy Hill fumbled the game away.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 08:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Costing them a game they would have never been close to winning if it wasn't for him. Without the sack, fumble, interception, and multiple TFL, the Bengals are nowhere near competitive in the game and lose by at least two scores.

Jeremy Hill lost the game. One job and he didn't do it.

Understand you're angry and venting and stuff, but you really need to see the reality of it all. He had one penalty last night that came after Jeremy Hill fumbled the game away.

Agreed.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:41 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: From twisting Greg Olsen's ankles, to laying out hits like this:

https://twitter.com/JohnCUrschel/status/686226566368526337

Dude is straight up dirty. I'm not saying kick him off the team, but something needs to be done. Its disgusting.

The hit on Brown was bang bang. It looks much worse in slow motion as most plays do. If you actually watch he seems to slightly even pull up and used just his shoulder. Had the head of Brown not dipped down he would not even have hit him in the head. Now the hit by Shazier was plain and simply targeting with the crown of the helmet and dead on helmet to helmet contact.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 07:44 PM)Shepdawg Wrote: This is simply NOT true....

NEW RULE: A ban on a ball carrier initiating contact with the crown of his helmet in the open field or by a defender while making a tackle.

What the rule changes: A 15-yard penalty will be called if a runner or a tackler initiates forcible contact by delivering a blow with the top/crown of his helmet against an opponent when both players clearly are outside the tackle box (an area extending from tackle-to-tackle and from 3 yards beyond the line of scrimmage to the offensive team's end line). Incidental contact by the helmet of a runner or a tackler against an opponent would not be deemed a foul.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000238662/article/new-nfl-rules-crownofhelmet-change-to-help-runner-defender

There isn't a question as to whether or not Bernard was outside of the tackle box.  He clearly was.

I stand corrected! Salute

Wasn't aware of that rule change
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
Burfict will likely be out of the league within 2-year, either by injuring himself leading with his head or getting kicked out for his behavior.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 10:47 PM)Utts Wrote: Burfict will likely be out of the league within 2-year, either by injuring himself leading with his head or getting kicked out for his behavior.

Hopefully he can get his act together, he is such a special player when hes not making dirty plays or boneheaded mistakes.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Cincy jungle had a tweet today that Burfict had a pre-appeal meeting in NY?(wherever NFL offices are located). The tweet also said Marvin was with him... They said the actual appeal is in two weeks.

I think having Marvin with him is a big deal. Your head coach, and a longtime competition committee member is big, I would think.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 10:49 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Hopefully he can get his act together, he is such a special player when hes not making dirty plays or boneheaded mistakes.

Agree 100%.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote