Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vontez just needs an attitude adjustment
(11-09-2017, 11:12 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Too bad Burfict will get the opportunity to legally take out Ben and Bell with clean hard hits and soft balls of steel like you will whine like a 2 year old when it happens.

Burfict is too tough and tackled Ben too hard... Cry  Bell is too soft and can't take it when a real LB hits him legally Cry .................Can't wait for your tears and whining since Burfict is in your head, in Ben's head, Brown's head and pot smoking Bell's head...........  ThumbsUp

Hilarious Thats the pot calling the kettle black. (I think this is how this old saying goes, IE Lovenuts & Brad , father and son team, king of the whiners. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2017, 07:15 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hilarious Thats the pot calling the kettle black. (I think this is how this old saying goes, IE Lovenuts & Brad , father and son team, king of the whiners. Hilarious

OK "Softballs"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 11:12 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Too bad Burfict will get the opportunity to legally take out Ben and Bell with clean hard hits and soft balls of steel like you will whine like a 2 year old when it happens.

Burfict is too tough and tackled Ben too hard... Cry  Bell is too soft and can't take it when a real LB hits him legally Cry .................Can't wait for your tears and whining since Burfict is in your head, in Ben's head, Brown's head and pot smoking Bell's head...........  ThumbsUp

LOL...Here's his stat line the last time he played us.  No one is scurrrd.

2 tackles
2 Assists
0 Sacks
0 INT
0 FF
1 Tarded attempted kick
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
In Burfict's career best season, he finished the with 3 sacks, 1 int and 1 forced fumble.

In 1 game against the Ravens, James Harrison had 3.5 sacks, 1 int and 3 forced fumbles.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 08:55 PM)Tama Wrote: Uhhh....you realize that a few weeks ago Bell ran for 134 yards rushing (58 more receiving)  against the Bengals, many of those yards right through Burfict.  You might want to reconsider who's in who's head, because the Steelers don't seem to understand they're supposed to be afraid of Burfict. They ran right at him.

Maybe next game someone will tell the Steelers ahead of time to be afraid, so they know.

Yep... Somehow he managed to not shatter his knee in two consecutive games. Of course he still cryed on the internet afterwards, and started a lil bi**h internet fight with a rookie... And he has a clown haircut.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2017, 07:11 PM)6andcounting Wrote: In Burfict's career best season, he finished the with 3 sacks, 1 int and 1 forced fumble.

In 1 game against the Ravens, James Harrison had 3.5 sacks, 1 int and 3 forced fumbles.

So what you're saying is, nine years ago, Harrison had 100% of his interceptions and almost 50% of his forced fumbles, for the entire year, in one game. 

Sick 411, bro. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2017, 08:27 PM)jason Wrote: Yep... Somehow he managed to not shatter his knee in two consecutive games. Of course he still cryed on the internet afterwards, and started a lil bi**h internet fight with a rookie... And he has a clown haircut.

Yep... somehow Bell managed to run all over Burfict. Although Tez wearing his halloween costume of a doormat might not have been such a good idea in retrospect. I do give Burfict credit for one thing though...he did try to live down to his reputation by kicking an opponet in the head. 

Oh, and check again, it was your rookie sensation that started the internet fight with Bell....though it seemed Bell finished it for him. Maybe Mixon should wait until he has a little better body of work before declaring himself better then one of the best backs in the NFL.

That said,  credit where credit is due...Mixon does seem to be a good teammate. Word has it that he's been giving pointers to AJ about fighting...."OK, RULE #1...make sure your opponent isn't wearing a helmet. . . .. RULE# 2...I've found I have a little better success if my opponent is a girl. Follow those two rules and you'll be tough like me"
Reply/Quote
Ward would of beat Birthdefects brains out. When Birthdefect got out of the hospital he would be docile, just like he got a lobotomy. Just stating facts, sorry. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
[Image: gnls7hon9jt5t3g6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2017, 10:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So what you're saying is, nine years ago, Harrison had 100% of his interceptions and almost 50% of his forced fumbles, for the entire year, in one game. 

Sick 411, bro. Mellow

What I'm saying is Burfict has as many forced fumbles in his career as Harrison had in 1 game. Burfict would probably cause more fumbles if he stopped waiting until after the play to make his big hits or if he aimed for the ball instead of knees and helmets. 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 10:26 AM)6andcounting Wrote: What I'm saying is Burfict has as many forced fumbles in his career as Harrison had in 1 game. Burfict would probably cause more fumbles if he stopped waiting until after the play to make his big hits or if he aimed for the ball instead of knees and helmets. 

What you're really saying is, Harrison is a pass rusher and, more than likely, most of his forced fumbles are strip sacks, which are more common than a non pass rusher tackling a ball carrier. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 11:20 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What you're really saying is, Harrison is a pass rusher and, more than likely, most of his forced fumbles are strip sacks, which are more common than a non pass rusher tackling a ball carrier. 

And what I'm saying is he was a non factor in the last game we played as well he will be a non factor in the next...cuz he sux

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 11:46 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: And what I'm saying is he was a non factor in the last game we played as well he will be a non factor in the next...cuz he sux

So, what you're really saying is, he had one game against the steelers where he did nothing, and you're hoping against hope that it happens again. Because you're scuuuurd of the big bad boogey man. 

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 12:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So, what you're really saying is, he had one game against the steelers where he did nothing, and you're hoping against hope that it happens again. Because you're scuuuurd of the big bad boogey man. 

No... What I'm saying is your team is the definition of suck, and he is a part of that, and like everyone else ain't no one scurried.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 01:43 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No... What I'm saying is your team is the definition of suck, and he is a part of that, and like everyone else ain't no one scurried.

I don't think that's what you're really saying. Your eyes say one thing, but your lips say something entirely different.  Pervert

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 11:20 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What you're really saying is, Harrison is a pass rusher and, more than likely, most of his forced fumbles are strip sacks, which are more common than a non pass rusher tackling a ball carrier. 

No. I'm saying Burfict makes his impact as a garbage time tackle machine and giving opposing offense 15 yards and a 1st down.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 03:04 PM)6andcounting Wrote: No. I'm saying Burfict makes his impact as a garbage time tackle machine and giving opposing offense 15 yards and a 1st down.

So what you're saying is, Harrison racks up most of his stats in garbage time, after the steelers have a lead and the other team is passing every down trying to catch up. 

Gotcha.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 03:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So what you're saying is, Harrison racks up most of his stats in garbage time, after the steelers have a lead and the other team is passing every down trying to catch up. 

Gotcha.

No. What i'm saying is, Burfict is a complete dumbass who has no impulse control or common sense. Hopefully, he gets suspended the rest of the year and the Bengals, after letting all their coaches go (since none have contracts for next year), release Burfict. 

He just screwed himself right out of the league since there's not one other team in the NFL that would risk signing him and paying him monies just to get flags and suspensions.

THAT is what i'm saying.

Reply/Quote
What's up with the Steelers offense today? They're looking like Championship material, for sure! ThumbsUp

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Damn, whatever flu that is affecting the Steelers offense, seems to be spreading to their defense as well. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote