Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote Melania!
(02-29-2016, 02:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hmm, if only Trump held his holy marital vows sacred we could be ogling his first wife.

[Image: 2AE44D0700000578-3177472-Ivana_Trump-m-1...914219.jpg]

[Image: ivana-trump.jpg]

This does bring up something interesting. If Trump were to be elected, he would only be the second POTUS to have had a divorce.
(02-29-2016, 02:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hmm, if only Trump held his holy marital vows sacred we could be ogling his first wife.

Hhh....hhiii..... nah.... I can't even completely spell it out to joke about it.
I feel shame, for I am shallow.
I should afford every woman a piece of me, but I just cannot fulfill that unbiased duty.

I humbly request that Fred shoulder the burden.
Cool
(02-29-2016, 12:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Mellow

Yes.  I think shaming women because they don't reach your superior level of beauty is wrong, bad, awful, etc.

You do not.

You are shallow.

And have no understanding of irony.

Carry on.

So you are then ok shaming women of the former USSR? There are like 4 posters here who have wives from the former Soviet Bloc. So are you shaming their wives as well or just mine? Since you are trying to show me what a mean person I am for calling it as I see it. Mind you if you get off trying to go tit for tat and blasting someone's wife then so be it. Especially when it's in defense of an ugly woman that you don't even know lol.
(02-29-2016, 03:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So you are then ok shaming women of the former USSR?    There are like 4 posters here who have wives from the former Soviet Bloc.    So are you shaming their wives as well or just mine? Since you are trying to show me what a mean person I am for calling it as I see it.    Mind you if you get off trying to go tit for tat and blasting someone's wife then so be it.   Especially when it's in defense of an ugly woman that you don't even know lol.

You don't get irony.  I understand that.

Posting something insane to show you how insane you are apparently was a poor choice as NOW you took it personally rather than laughing it off as you did then.

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-29-2016, 12:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Except she never did this.  

Ever.

So She never had anyone taking care of her house or children while she worked? Maybe Barack did this .... Since all he did was "organize". So we have Mr Mom as president then.
(02-29-2016, 03:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: You don't get irony.  I understand that.

Posting something insane to show you how insane you are apparently was a poor choice as NOW you took it personally rather than laughing it off as you did then.

Cool

Don't care at all . Your clueless in this whole situation. You are defending an ugly woman. Who isn't even here. When I call another posters wife or yours ugly then you can feel free to blast away at me for being an insensitive prick. But since I would never do this.... The whole debate you keep trying to manufacture is just stupid and petty.
(02-29-2016, 03:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Don't care at all .  Your clueless in this whole situation.    You are defending an ugly woman.   Who isn't even here.     When I call another posters wife or yours ugly then you can feel free to blast away at me for being an insensitive prick.   But since I would never do this.... The whole debate you keep trying to manufacture is just stupid and petty.

"You're clueless"  Mellow

Anyway I am not defending Mrs. Obama.  I am pointing out the shallowness of people who talk about appearance over action.
(02-29-2016, 03:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So She never had anyone taking care of her house or children while she worked? 

By this definition you also place your work above your family.

Hit

(02-29-2016, 02:41 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I humbly request that Fred shoulder the burden.
Cool

You're welcome
(02-29-2016, 03:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hit

You're welcome

You're a bull of a man !
A Patron Saint of Virility, I say !
ThumbsUp
(02-29-2016, 03:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Don't care at all .  Your clueless in this whole situation.    You are defending an ugly woman.   Who isn't even here.     When I call another posters wife or yours ugly then you can feel free to blast away at me for being an insensitive prick.   But since I would never do this.... The whole debate you keep trying to manufacture is just stupid and petty.

Not that it matters, because there is more to life than looks, also she's someone else's wife, but is Michelle Obama really ugly?  I'm a straight male and every day I see a whole slew of women that are far less appealing than she is.  Hell, that's not even taking into account her age. 

So you honestly think she is ugly?  Compared to most women?  Most women who are 52 or older?  I'm just seriously asking, because the term ugly doesn't seem to fit, unless you have some sort of bias because of her actions, her persona, her husband, or her race.

I'm sure you'll post an unflattering picture of her to show me how ugly she is now.  I don't expect people who hate Obama to have many nice things to say about Michelle, but saying she's ugly just seems like more of a stretch than anything else.  Again, I'm not doodling my noodle to any of the first ladies, as a rule, so I may be out of touch on this one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-29-2016, 03:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: By this definition you also place your work above your family.

I am a man. And the main provider for my family. I do also have a home office when needed o work from there. Especially since my wife and I work at the same place it's easy to sort it out. Plus she has side accounts she handles. But my wife is the primary caregiver who takes care of their needs at home while I am working. That being said my wife also has the largest office so there is a section where our girls have toys when we are both in the office. We don't have a housekeeper or child care. I share in the home duties but she rarely needs me or wants me to do anything. My wife places the children above everything.

Full disclosure We do have lawn and pool service as well as pest control.
(02-29-2016, 04:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Not that it matters, because there is more to life than looks, also she's someone else's wife, but is Michelle Obama really ugly?  I'm a straight male and every day I see a whole slew of women that are far less appealing than she is.  Hell, that's not even taking into account her age. 

So you honestly think she is ugly?  Compared to most women?  Most women who are 52 or older?  I'm just seriously asking, because the term ugly doesn't seem to fit, unless you have some sort of bias because of her actions, her persona, her husband, or her race.

I'm sure you'll post an unflattering picture of her to show me how ugly she is now.  I don't expect people who hate Obama to have many nice things to say about Michelle, but saying she's ugly just seems like more of a stretch than anything else.  Again, I'm not doodling my noodle to any of the first ladies, as a rule, so I may be out of touch on this one.

Yes I do think she is not good looking. Has zero to do with race or age, Or her politics. Yes there are women who are worse looking. Now take into consideration that she has the best of the best people trying to make her look her best. And this is her absolute best. That's sad.

Post the best michelle Obama photo and make a poll. Rate her from 1-5 on looks. Bet she is a 2 or lower.

Initially I said she was too thick for most and I was most. I don't think her female Wayne Brady face is anything to crow about. I'm also not excited about any First Ladies. But I'm also not one of these people who pretends she is some beautiful woman because she is the First Lady or black.

As I have also said it's subjective. I don't like thick women. ... Others do. That's ok.
(02-29-2016, 05:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes I do think she is not good looking.   Has zero to do with race or age, Or her politics.   Yes there are women who are worse looking.   Now take into consideration that she has the best of the best people trying to make her look her best.    And this is her absolute best.    That's sad.    

Post the best michelle Obama photo and make a poll.   Rate her from 1-5 on looks.   Bet she is a 2 or lower.    

Initially I said she was too thick for most and I was most.    I don't think her female Wayne Brady face is anything to crow about.    I'm also not excited about any First Ladies.     But I'm also not one of these people who pretends she is some beautiful woman because she is the First Lady or black.  

As I have also said it's subjective.    I don't like thick women. ... Others do.    That's ok.

She doesn't even look thick to me, but all I did was do a google image search of her.  I don't know what methods you use to evaluate her thickness or ugliness.  The way people talk about her you'd think she had Opra's frame and Sweet Brown's face.
(02-29-2016, 06:47 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Be careful these guys love when our first lady's look like an offensive guard.    Maybe we can have another ugly and fat michelle Obama so we can talk about her man arms.  The reason Michelle Obama hasn't had nude photos out is because no one wants to see her naked.    She is beyond too thick.

Or, you know, she has class.  Mellow

(02-29-2016, 09:17 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So explain your bias against women of the former USSR Who happen to not be fat and take care of themselves?  Why do you negate them in order to prop up the greatness of fat women?  Or is it just for fat black women?  Since you have shown your desire to be all about skin color.  

I don't know either trumps wife or Obamas wife.   I can only judge by what I see and I do prefer trumps wife.   I am also privy to how women from those countries treat their families and the values they share.   So that will sway my decision.  

I guess you are well versed in fat women who put their career ahead of their family and look like a ______.  We all have our own preferences.   I don't judge you for those.

(02-29-2016, 05:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes I do think she is not good looking.   Has zero to do with race or age, Or her politics.   Yes there are women who are worse looking.   Now take into consideration that she has the best of the best people trying to make her look her best.    And this is her absolute best.    That's sad.    

Post the best michelle Obama photo and make a poll.   Rate her from 1-5 on looks.   Bet she is a 2 or lower.    

Initially I said she was too thick for most and I was most.    I don't think her female Wayne Brady face is anything to crow about.    I'm also not excited about any First Ladies.     But I'm also not one of these people who pretends she is some beautiful woman because she is the First Lady or black.  

As I have also said it's subjective.    I don't like thick women. ... Others do.    That's ok.

Mellow

I see....
(02-29-2016, 03:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So She never had anyone taking care of her house or children while she worked?   Maybe Barack did this .... Since all he did was "organize".    So we have Mr Mom as president then.

(02-29-2016, 05:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am a man.   And the main provider for my family.  I do also have a home office when needed o work from there.    Especially since my wife and I work at the same place it's easy to sort it out.   Plus she has side accounts she handles.     But my wife is the primary caregiver who takes care of their needs at home while I am working.     That being said my wife also has the largest office so there is a section where our girls have toys when we are both in the office.     We don't have a housekeeper or child care.    I share in the home duties but she rarely needs me or wants me to do anything.     My wife places the children above everything.  

Full disclosure We do have lawn and pool service as well as pest control.

Mr. Mom indeed.
(02-29-2016, 08:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: Or there are people who treat others with respect no matter how they look.

Like saying you prefer skanks like Trump's wife who slept their way to fame over normal sized women like Mrs. Obama.

But then a world where people are treated based on their actions rather than their looks isn't a world you want to live in, is it?

How do you know she's a skank?
It is possible to pose nude and do it with class.

1 of these 2 women has been awarded with the title of "Goodwill Ambassador" by The American Red Cross.
1 of these 2 women has been awarded as "Woman of the Year" by the Police Athletic League.

Are those the type of awards you'd want from the First Lady?
(02-29-2016, 10:00 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: How do you know she's a skank?
It is possible to pose nude and do it with class.

1 of these 2 women has been awarded with the title of "Goodwill Ambassador" by The American Red Cross.
1 of these 2 women has been awarded as "Woman of the Year" by the Police Athletic League.

Are those the type of awards you'd want from the First Lady?

I chose "skank" to make sure Lucy got the hint...and I had seen it on a photo of her earlier in the day so it stuck in my head.  She could be a wonderful person, really great.  But just because she's thin enough for Lucy doesn't mean she can't be a skank.

I also sure if there were nude photos of Mrs. Obama you'd all be saying she might have done it with class.

But I digress.

I'm sure she'd make a wonderful first lady...her looks have nothing to do with it.

"But why are you defending someone you don't even know?!?!" ~ Lucy
I just find it interesting that not much is going into the fact she is his second wife. In the not so distant past family values voters would have torn into this biblically adulterous couple.
(03-01-2016, 08:40 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I just find it interesting that not much is going into the fact she is his second wife. In the not so distant past family values voters would have torn into this biblically adulterous couple.

No one is without sin, God loves everyone.

....so hop on the Trump train or get run over!!!