Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote Melania!
(03-03-2016, 10:39 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: A BMI of 25 is not obese. 

http://www.webmd.com/men/weight-loss-bmi

Quote:Your BMI is based on your height and weight. It's one way to see if you're at a healthy weight.

Underweight: Your BMI is less than 18.5

Healthy weight: Your BMI is 18.5 to 24.9

Overweight: Your BMI is 25 to 29.9

Obese: Your BMI is 30 or higher
[url=http://www.webmd.com/men/weight-loss-bmi#][/url]
And I agree the BMI is crap.  If I was my "ideal" weight for my height I wouldn't be able to hold my head up!   LMAO
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-03-2016, 10:39 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: A BMI of 25 is not obese. 

For her height it is considered obese.
(03-03-2016, 11:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: For her height it is considered obese.

Well who can you believe?

The entire internet or Lucy's opinion?

Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-03-2016, 11:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: For her height it is considered obese.

Absolutely 100% incorrect regardless of height. A BMI of 30 is considered obese. 

BMI is not a body fat percentage, but rather an estimate based upon averages. Based upon body types, mainly mesomorphs, some people's BMI will place them in the overweight or obese ranges due to their muscle and bone structure. 

BMI should be used as a guide for a healthy lifestyle to prevent disease such as diabetes, hypertension, heart dz, etc. 
(03-03-2016, 11:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well who can you believe?

The entire internet or Lucy's opinion?

:P

There are only two items used to calculate BMI. Height and weight. If her height was different her BMI would be different. No one can be this ignorant of the overwhelming amount my of evidence he is wrong. So I can only assume he is willfully ignorant and just making up bullshit again in another attempt to irritate people. Pretty sad he traveled all the way to Belarus for this. 

You can't possibly be this blind to your own bias in this case.  Do you know what an obese woman looks like?  Also, the BMI is completely inaccurate when taking into account athletic and muscular individuals who have "good mass" and I'm pretty sure critics of Michelle Obama claim she has super buff, power-lifter arms...so that's off, too.

Ugh, why are we even debating this?  This is a situation where there are actual facts and figures to show you are wrong and yet we continue down this absurd rabbit hole.  God, I wish I had something better to do.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-03-2016, 10:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: Donald Drumpf is orange and resembles a potato with an anus where his mouth should be...PLUS whatever that thing is on his head.

Fun fact.... both are sphincter muscles.
Rock On
(03-03-2016, 09:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: How you conduct yourself is up to you.

Exactly. Right now you can't be this ignorant accidentally. So the obvious question is, "Why?"
(03-03-2016, 09:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What you do is up to you.   I have always had the opinion that I won't go there with anyone unless they are in the news.    If your dumb enough to get there then you are fair game.    

How you conduct yourself is up to you.

They are jut words. Words don't bother you. Is discussing your appearance off limits, yes or no?  If "yes" then why the double standard?
Since this thread is about Melania Trump.