Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote Melania!
(03-03-2016, 11:15 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Being Putin.

http://www.putingaydressup.com/

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-03-2016, 11:05 AM)GMDino Wrote: Odd coming from someone who calls women "thick" and "ugly"...says it is just his "opinion" then turns around and says it is a "fact".

But at face value if you value more than looks and educations....what do you value?  Work done?  Being "proper"?

Please, enlighten us.

It's a fact she is thick. It's my opinion that she is too thick for me.

I asked my wife if it's being insensitive and the words she used when describing Michelle Obama. She called her Big. Says that she is not little. So if you prefer I call her big instead of thick I will.

Values and morals are important to me.
(03-03-2016, 05:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's a fact she is thick.    It's my opinion that she is too thick for me.  

I asked my wife if it's being insensitive and the words she used when describing Michelle Obama.   She called her Big.   Says that she is not little.    So if you prefer I call her big instead of thick I will.  

Again, since you can't / won't read it, I don't care what term you use.  The ones you chose simply show your shallowness.

But do you mean values like raising her daughters and being in a loving marriage?

Or does her being big override all that?  
(03-03-2016, 05:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's a fact she is thick. It's my opinion that she is too thick for me.

I asked my wife if it's being insensitive and the words she used when describing Michelle Obama. She called her Big. Says that she is not little. So if you prefer I call her big instead of thick I will.

All of the petty bickering back and forth aside, let's discuss what facts are. Facts would be if you provided her height and weight. Opinions are subjective and based on the observation of facts. While you don't look at a person and know their exact height and weight, that is what you are perceiving. You subjectively form an opinion about their appearance. Big, small, thick, etc. There are extremes where the majority of people will agree with the observational description, but that still does not make it fact.

The misuse of the word fact is one of the biggest things causing the disintegration of civil discourse, IMHO. Until people realize that what they think is a fact is truly their opinion we will continue to gain no ground in discussions about controversial and complex topics.
(03-03-2016, 05:53 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The misuse of the word fact is one of the biggest things causing the disintegration of civil discourse,

That is a fact.

Actually it is an opinion, but that did not sound as clever.
(02-29-2016, 06:47 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Be careful these guys love when our first lady's look like an offensive guard.    Maybe we can have another ugly and fat michelle Obama so we can talk about her man arms.  The reason Michelle Obama hasn't had nude photos out is because no one wants to see her naked.    She is beyond too thick.

In another thread you discussed Barack Obama's physical appearance and now his wife's. Does that mean it is fair game to discuss anyone's appearance?
(03-03-2016, 08:57 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: In another thread you discussed Barack Obama's physical appearance and now his wife's. Does that mean it is fair game to discuss anyone's appearance?

Public official. Yes. Or really anyone who is in the news. Outside of that is out of bounds IMO.
(03-03-2016, 05:53 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: All of the petty bickering back and forth aside, let's discuss what facts are. Facts would be if you provided her height and weight. Opinions are subjective and based on the observation of facts. While you don't look at a person and know their exact height and weight, that is what you are perceiving. You subjectively form an opinion about their appearance. Big, small, thick, etc. There are extremes where the majority of people will agree with the observational description, but that still does not make it fact.

The misuse of the word fact is one of the biggest things causing the disintegration of civil discourse, IMHO. Until people realize that what they think is a fact is truly their opinion we will continue to gain no ground in discussions about controversial and complex topics.

Ok feel free to post her BMI and we can go from there. She is obviously overweight, that's not even in dispute.
(03-03-2016, 09:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Public official.  Yes.   Or really anyone who is in the news.     Outside of that is out of bounds IMO.

So your appearance would be out of bounds?
(03-03-2016, 09:42 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So your appearance would be out of bounds?

We can all sit around and talk about how fine I am.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-03-2016, 09:42 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So your appearance would be out of bounds?

What you do is up to you. I have always had the opinion that I won't go there with anyone unless they are in the news. If your dumb enough to get there then you are fair game.

How you conduct yourself is up to you.
(03-03-2016, 09:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We can all sit around and talk about how fine I am.

One fine thing about you is that 80's style Bengal shirt you rock. So jealous.
(03-03-2016, 09:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: One fine thing about you is that 80's style Bengal shirt you rock.    So jealous.

There, let's all just agree how awesome I am instead of fighting over transvestites, or whatever this thread is about.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-03-2016, 09:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What you do is up to you.   I have always had the opinion that I won't go there with anyone unless they are in the news.    If your dumb enough to get there then you are fair game.    

How you conduct yourself is up to you.

First Ladies are dumb because they married a man that eventually became President decades later thus making them public figures?

Do you think your appearance is off limits?  Yes or no.  If your answer is "yes" I will honor your request.
(03-03-2016, 09:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ok feel free to post her BMI and we can go from there. She is obviously overweight, that's not even in dispute.

First, BMI is a shit indicator. Second, obviously overweight? Again subjective. Overweight for what? I would be willing to say with an almost absolute certainty that given her height and age, that she is below the 50th percentile in weight.
(03-03-2016, 09:59 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: First, BMI is a shit indicator. Second, obviously overweight? Again subjective. Overweight for what? I would be willing to say with an almost absolute certainty that given her height and age, that she is below the 50th percentile in weight.

Given her reported height and weight.   Which we all know the weight is under reported.    Everyone, especially people in the public eye fudge their weight.    Her BMI would be 25 which is considered Obese.    

Now using your top 50%.   Are you just basing that on age?  Which method are you using to decide what the weight should be for a 52 year old female.    The ones I used I have 145-151 as the ideal body weight range.    Michelle Obama is reported at 170.   And with any woman we know we can take reported body weight with a grain of salt.

Btw this is less about her weight. I'm more interested in how you come up with the information. This is interesting to see how some calculate.
(03-03-2016, 09:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: There, let's all just agree how awesome I am instead of fighting over transvestites, or whatever this thread is about.

Transvestites are supposedly a negative word. Watch yourself lol
(03-03-2016, 10:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Given her reported height and weight.   Which we all know the weight is under reported.    Everyone, especially people in the public eye fudge their weight.    Her BMI would be 25 which is considered Obese.    

Now using your top 50%.   Are you just basing that on age?  Which method are you using to decide what the weight should be for a 52 year old female.    The ones I used I have 145-151 as the ideal body weight range.    Michelle Obama is reported at 170.   And with any woman we know we can take reported body weight with a grain of salt.

Btw this is less about her weight.   I'm more interested in how you come up with the information.  This is interesting to see how some calculate.

A BMI of 25 is not obese. 
(03-03-2016, 10:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Given her reported height and weight.   Which we all know the weight is under reported.    Everyone, especially people in the public eye fudge their weight.    Her BMI would be 25 which is considered Obese.    

Btw this is less about her weight. I'm more interested in how you come up with the information. This is interesting to see how some calculate.

I actually know nothing about her numbers, just basing this off of my observations. I already pointed out the BMI is shit, so not worried about that, and ideal weights have nothing to do with what I said. Ideal weights, the point at which someone is considered obese by BMI, it is all based on subjective descriptions based on facts used as diagnostic tools. I also haven't calculated anything because I don't care enough to look the information up.
(03-03-2016, 09:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Public official.  Yes.   Or really anyone who is in the news.     Outside of that is out of bounds IMO.

Rafael Cruz was clearly overweight for a man of his age...he's lost some  Also he looks like Grandpa from the Munsters.

Mark Rubio is very effeminate and dry mouthed.

Donald Drumpf is orange and resembles a potato with an anus where his mouth should be...PLUS whatever that thing is on his head.

Rand Paul is either wearing a toupee OR he needs a better eye doctor (maybe one that is board certified) to check him out so he can see what his hair really looks like.

I've never seen you mention any of their appearance.  Ever.

In fact the only time you mention appearance is with Mrs. Obama and it is to make an insult toward her...OR to point out that someone else meets your high standards of beauty like Drumpf's 3rd wife and to comapre them to Mrs. Obama.

So, no.  Not any Public official...."Really anyone in the news".  Just women and really one woman over and over again.

As I said: You're shallow.  Now I will add, since your point about "all public officials" has brought me to it, a bit sexist also.