Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote Melania!
(03-01-2016, 12:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Trump?   Isn't she #3?  

I personally could care less about divorce or not on my politicians.   I am a better man because of my divorce.    Certainly happy that I didn't have children until wife #2.  

I would rather them divorce and have a happy home instead stay together for the money, influence, and power.    Like the Clintons or even the Obamas.   They both look like they are in loveless marriages.

Are you on your 3rd wife Lucy?  Thought you just got married last year...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-01-2016, 01:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yes, caring that we are becoming an obese nation is just awful.  We should make fun her for being fat for it.   Ninja

Well.... We don't have the authority to change HER menu, so I guess people feel the need to express their concern in some manner. 
Given they do not have the platform that she does, they use negative means as the most effective way to attract attention to their soulful wishes of her to be in good health. 
It's the only way a compassionate pee-on may be heard.
Ninja

(I didn't change the font size. This forum hates my phone)
(03-01-2016, 01:19 AM)GMDino Wrote: I chose "skank" to make sure Lucy got the hint...and I had seen it on a photo of her earlier in the day so it stuck in my head.  She could be a wonderful person, really great.  But just because she's thin enough for Lucy doesn't mean she can't be a skank.

I also sure if there were nude photos of Mrs. Obama you'd all be saying she might have done it with class.

But I digress.

I'm sure she'd make a wonderful first lady...her looks have nothing to do with it.

"But why are you defending someone you don't even know?!?!" ~ Lucy

Oh hell no, I'd never want to see those.

I don't find MO Fugly, I just don't find her attractive either. To me she's very homely.
Why all the scrutiny for Michelle O? I've never heard straight men act so petty and catty when it comes to a woman's looks.
(03-01-2016, 02:07 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Well.... We don't have the authority to change HER menu, so I guess people feel the need to express their concern in some manner. 
Given they do not have the platform that she does, they use negative means as the most effective way to attract attention to their soulful wishes of her to be in good health. 
It's the only way a compassionate pee-on may be heard.
Ninja

(I didn't change the font size. This forum hates my phone)

Stop yelling, Roto, we get it.You really like chubby kids.

Mellow
(03-01-2016, 03:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Why all the scrutiny for Michelle O?  I've never heard straight men act so petty and catty when it comes to a woman's looks.

the bible breeds misogyny 
(03-01-2016, 03:15 PM)Benton Wrote: Stop yelling, Roto, we get it.You really like chubby kids.

Mellow

For once.... I have no idea how to respond.
Shocked
(03-01-2016, 01:43 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Are you on your 3rd wife Lucy?  Thought you just got married last year...

Guess this is one of the many topics you're uncomfortable talking about lucy.  Apologies.  You're usually so open to throwing out your personal life as testament to your moral superiority.
(03-01-2016, 01:43 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Are you on your 3rd wife Lucy?  Thought you just got married last year...

#2. We have been together for a long time before we finally got married.
(03-01-2016, 03:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Why all the scrutiny for Michelle O?  I've never heard straight men act so petty and catty when it comes to a woman's looks.

For some reason Dino doesn't want to respect others opinion that she isn't some beautiful goddess. And therefore he continues to be astonished when anyone is just honest about her appearance. He might be the only here who thinks she is remotely good looking.
(03-02-2016, 05:55 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: For some reason Dino doesn't want to respect others opinion that she isn't some beautiful goddess. And therefore he continues to be astonished when anyone is just honest about her appearance. He might be the only here who thinks she is remotely good looking.

Mellow

(02-29-2016, 11:28 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: For me michelle Obama being ugly and too thick is a fact.  Hence why I made the statement.    What's crazy is you got on the soapbox to defend michelle Obama.   Why do you care?   She is an idiot..... Which is bad for her since she is also fugly.

Besides that...

The point(?) of this thread was that people needed to vote for Drumpf because his third wife is "hot" which I was pointing out has nothing to do with a persons ability or what they are as a person.

Then your obsessions with physical perfection came on board the crazy train...

I've told you, repeatedly, that you are welcome to your opinion Luvnit Lucy. Just stop passing it off as "fact".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-02-2016, 05:51 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: #2.   We have been together for a long time before we finally got married.

Ah.  I have some friends who had children out of wedlock too.  Marriage is an outdated bullshit institution that religious whack jobs are obsessed with.  Guess we agree on something.
(03-01-2016, 12:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: How do you figure?   All we said was she was thick and ugly.    Which I guess translates to strong and intelligent?   Well I guess you have to compliment something.....     Can't be the fact she looks like a fat Wayne Brady .

It isn't the fact that you don't find her attractive.  It is the level of hatred and acerbity in your comments.  You sound a little too desperate to prove your point.  

"The gentleman doth protest to much, methinks"

But it is okay Lucie.  I can fully understand why a man like you feels so threatened by a lady like Michelle Obama.
(03-02-2016, 08:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Besides that...

The point(?) of this thread was that people needed to vote for Drumpf because his third wife is "hot" which I was pointing out has nothing to do with a persons ability or what they are as a person.

Then your obsessions with physical perfection came on board the crazy train...

I've told you, repeatedly, that you are welcome to your opinion Luvnit Lucy.  Just stop passing it off as "fact".

Lol I am not a trump supporter. But your infatuation with how people address michelle Obama is hilarious.
(03-02-2016, 01:55 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Ah.  I have some friends who had children out of wedlock too.  Marriage is an outdated bullshit institution that religious whack jobs are obsessed with.  Guess we agree on something.

There were other issues for us. We were both coming off divorces when we met and needed to wait to hold off having to pay ex's money they didn't deserve. Plus we had immigration issues on top of that.... Which is why I am so anti illegal immigrant. Doing it legal is a pain but I don't want anyone cutting the line.

My wife is devout orthodox and I am Roman Catholic. We both believe In the sacrament of marriage and have spent time with clergy in both churches. But nice try trying to belittle our marriage and religion.
(03-02-2016, 01:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It isn't the fact that you don't find her attractive.  It is the level of hatred and acerbity in your comments.  You sound a little too desperate to prove your point.  

"The gentleman doth protest to much, methinks"

But it is okay Lucie.  I can fully understand why a man like you feels so threatened by a lady like Michelle Obama.

Lol na I amazed why Dino wants to defend her. It's almost like I just insulted his wife. Which I would never do .... But it's interesting he defends her. So I keep posting to see how far he will take the nonsense.
(03-02-2016, 10:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol I am not a trump supporter.   But your infatuation with how people address michelle Obama is hilarious.

(03-02-2016, 10:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol na I amazed why Dino wants to defend her.  It's almost like I just insulted his wife.     Which I would never do ....    But it's interesting he defends her.    So I keep posting to see how far he will take the nonsense.

You are the one who keeps bringing up Mrs. Obama.  I keep referring to your calling people fat and ugly vs what they are like as a person.  Then you project that *I* care about someone *you* keep talking about.

And you say it is your "opinion" and then insist it is a "fact".  And after being shown over and over how bad it makes you look?  You play the "I was just seeing how far I could make (the other guy) go."

You care more about appearance than substance.

You're a shallow person...and that's great for you I guess.
(03-02-2016, 10:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: You are the one who keeps bringing up Mrs. Obama.  I keep referring to your calling people fat and ugly vs what they are like as a person.  Then you project that *I* care about someone *you* keep talking about.

And you say it is your "opinion" and then insist it is a "fact".  And after being shown over and over how bad it makes you look?  You play the "I was just seeing how far I could make (the other guy) go."

You care more about appearance than substance.

You're a shallow person...and that's great for you I guess.

Na I find it interesting you take this defensive stance.

Substance is dependent on what you value. I value a heck of a lot more than just looks or education.

Michelle Obama and her thickness or Melania Trump and her beauty is irrelevant. It comes down to personal taste.
(03-03-2016, 10:57 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Na I find it interesting you take this defensive stance.    

Substance is dependent on what you value.   I value a heck of a lot more than just looks or education.  

Michelle Obama and her thickness or Melania Trump and her beauty is irrelevant.    It comes down to personal taste.

Odd coming from someone who calls women "thick" and "ugly"...says it is just his "opinion" then turns around and says it is a "fact".

But at face value if you value more than looks and educations....what do you value?  Work done?  Being "proper"?

Please, enlighten us.
(03-03-2016, 11:05 AM)GMDino Wrote: Odd coming from someone who calls women "thick" and "ugly"...says it is just his "opinion" then turns around and says it is a "fact".

But at face value if you value more than looks and educations....what do you value?  Work done?  Being "proper"?

Please, enlighten us.

Being Putin.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]