Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote Melania!
(03-01-2016, 08:40 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I just find it interesting that not much is going into the fact she is his second wife. In the not so distant past family values voters would have torn into this biblically adulterous couple.

But he speaks his mind!

And she is his third wife.

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2068227_2068229_2068248,00.html

Quote:For all his success in the boardroom, Donald Trump's life in the bedroom has been messy at best. The real estate magnate married his first wife, Ivana, in 1977, but things got rocky after Trump's affair with actress Marla Maples surfaced in New York City tabloids. "You *****, leave my husband alone!" Ivana (pictured) told Maples on a ski trip in Aspen, Colo. Ivana's warning fell on deaf ears, and in 1992, Trump left her with a reported $25 million settlement and married his mistress one year later. His marriage to Maples was even shorter-lived, and the couple divorced in 1999. These days, Trump's married to Slovenian supermodel Melania Knauss. Together in marital bliss since 2005, this relationship's proving the third time really is a charm — so far anyway.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-01-2016, 09:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: But he speaks his mind!

And she is his third wife.

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2068227_2068229_2068248,00.html

This goes to show how much I pay attention to people like that.
(03-01-2016, 10:07 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: This goes to show how much I pay attention to people like that.

I'm a bit of a pop-culture freak.  Hold over from the radio days when I had to know a little bit about everything going on.  Also there was a special on a month or so ago about his life and it covered the affairs and divorces.
(03-01-2016, 09:55 AM)Vlad Wrote: No one is without sin, God loves everyone.

....so hop on the Trump train or get run over!!!

Hey, I'm Lutheran, we thrive on the idea of Grace. Everyone is both a saint and a sinner. I'm just pointing out the shift in opinions as of late among family values folks.
(03-01-2016, 01:19 AM)GMDino Wrote: I also sure if there were nude photos of Mrs. Obama you'd all be saying she might have done it with class.

I'd throw up. Impossible to do it with class.  Her doing it with class would be the same as you doing it with class. Fat asses shouldn't be posing nude.

She's an Amazon. She towers above normal woman and taller than a lot of men, she's got a fat ass, small boobs, and is thick.
The ugliest trans err...woman on the planet without her makeup.

The only thing that dispels the rumor that shes a trans is her voice. Even Joan Rivers thought she was a trans.
And she wasn't joking.
(02-29-2016, 10:00 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: How do you know she's a skank?
It is possible to pose nude and do it with class.

1 of these 2 women has been awarded with the title of "Goodwill Ambassador" by The American Red Cross.
1 of these 2 women has been awarded as "Woman of the Year" by the Police Athletic League.

Are those the type of awards you'd want from the First Lady?

(03-01-2016, 01:19 AM)GMDino Wrote: I chose "skank" to make sure Lucy got the hint...and I had seen it on a photo of her earlier in the day so it stuck in my head.  She could be a wonderful person, really great.  But just because she's thin enough for Lucy doesn't mean she can't be a skank.

I also sure if there were nude photos of Mrs. Obama you'd all be saying she might have done it with class.

But I digress.

I'm sure she'd make a wonderful first lady...her looks have nothing to do with it.

"But why are you defending someone you don't even know?!?!" ~ Lucy

(03-01-2016, 10:23 AM)Vlad Wrote: I'd throw up. Impossible to do it with class.  Her doing it with class would be the same as you doing it with class. Fat asses shouldn't be posing nude.

She's an Amazon. She towers above normal woman and taller than a lot of men, she's got a fat ass, small boobs, and is thick.
The ugliest trans err...woman on the planet without her makeup.

The only thing that dispels the rumor that shes a trans is her voice. Even Joan Rivers thought she was a trans.
And she wasn't joking.

Maybe you could teach a class on how to have class.   Mellow
Wow. A lot of boys here are scared shitless by a strong, intelligent black woman.
(02-29-2016, 06:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: Or, you know, she has class.  Mellow

Mellow

I see....

Hey I have to mention skin color since that's the only language you seem to speak .
(03-01-2016, 08:40 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I just find it interesting that not much is going into the fact she is his second wife. In the not so distant past family values voters would have torn into this biblically adulterous couple.

Trump? Isn't she #3?

I personally could care less about divorce or not on my politicians. I am a better man because of my divorce. Certainly happy that I didn't have children until wife #2.

I would rather them divorce and have a happy home instead stay together for the money, influence, and power. Like the Clintons or even the Obamas. They both look like they are in loveless marriages.
(03-01-2016, 11:52 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Wow.  A lot of boys here are scared shitless by a strong, intelligent black woman.

How do you figure? All we said was she was thick and ugly. Which I guess translates to strong and intelligent? Well I guess you have to compliment something..... Can't be the fact she looks like a fat Wayne Brady .
(03-01-2016, 11:52 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Wow.  A lot of boys here are scared shitless by a woman.

Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-01-2016, 12:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: How do you figure?   All we said was she was thick and ugly.    Which I guess translates to strong and intelligent?   Well I guess you have to compliment something.....     Can't be the fact she looks like a fat Wayne Brady .

Yes, heaven forbid we compliment vs say how ugly she is.   Mellow
See a fat Wayne Brady [Image: j1tvyfK.jpg]
(03-01-2016, 12:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yes, heaven forbid we compliment vs say how ugly she is.   Mellow

Yeah that's why people say she has nice shoulders lol Because the rest is Фу
(03-01-2016, 12:10 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: See a fat Wayne Brady [Image: j1tvyfK.jpg]

Fat?

[Image: coocoo-o.gif]
(03-01-2016, 12:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah that's why people say she has nice shoulders lol    Because the rest is Фу

Again, heaven forbid we compliment someone when we can call them fat and ugly.  Mellow
(03-01-2016, 12:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Trump? Isn't she #3?

I personally could care less about divorce or not on my politicians. I am a better man because of my divorce. Certainly happy that I didn't have children until wife #2.

I would rather them divorce and have a happy home instead stay together for the money, influence, and power. Like the Clintons or even the Obamas. They both look like they are in loveless marriages.

I'm with you. It's just something that family values type voters have historically had an issue with. Biblically speaking it is adultery to divorce and remarry and it is something evangelicals have been rather hardcore about at times. Since they make up a large swath of the family values crowd, it has been a topic among them.
(03-01-2016, 12:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm with you. It's just something that family values type voters have historically had an issue with. Biblically speaking it is adultery to divorce and remarry and it is something evangelicals have been rather hardcore about at times. Since they make up a large swath of the family values crowd, it has been a topic among them.

But he says he's a Christian.  Loves the Bible, really does.  Great book.  Often compared to his own book.  Really great.
(03-01-2016, 12:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Again, heaven forbid we compliment someone when we can call them fat and ugly.  Mellow

As if she didn't call the children of the US fat and become the Lunch Menu Nazi.
Nervous
(03-01-2016, 01:28 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: As if she didn't call the children of the US fat and become the Lunch Menu Nazi.
Nervous

Yes, caring that we are becoming an obese nation is just awful.  We should make fun her for being fat for it.   Ninja