Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WILD rumors going around about Chase...
Schefter reporting - it is official.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 05:37 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Seem to remember him being decent in the off-season.

Seen some others reporting that it'll be 4-6 weeks so atleast it's not the season.

Malik seems to have some reputable knowledge of free agent signings.  But, I've never seen him break anything in-season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Malik Wright reporting it means take it seriously. It’s not a lock, but take it seriously.
Reply/Quote
I'd be looking at someone who can take the top off to hold the safeties still. I wonder what Will Fuller is up to.
Reply/Quote
however, this guy does have sources

Reply/Quote
Well...............damn.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 05:37 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I don't know about reliable, but he became a known commodity in the fanbase a couple of seasons ago. He was active in free agency reporting and made a handful of correct reports, which has led people to believe that he has sources. He has also missed some reports, so there is a line in the sand with some people believing he is reputable and others believing he is not. 

Adam Schefter is reporting it now saying likely 4-6 weeks. Injured his hip vs Saints and aggrivated it further against the Falcons.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Adam Schefter is reporting that he's out 4-6 weeks...and is a prime candidate for IR.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
About as big an OOF as there can be.
Reply/Quote
Social media wins again. Hopefully this isn't career threatening as they have been saying.

4-6 weeks is very gracious. It took Tab Perry 13 months and he still had to retire after it never healed.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 05:39 PM)Au165 Wrote: I'd be looking at someone who can take the top off to hold the safeties still. I wonder what Will Fuller is up to.

Yes the speed on offense just disappeared.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Hips injuries are rough to overcome.... lets hope for the best.

But WOW this couldn't of came at worse time.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Holy shit some random guy on fantasy football reddit broke this hours before anyone in the media did lol. The internet is a wild place.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
That sucks. I guess the next 3 games aren't too bad with a bye mixed in.
Reply/Quote
INteresting to note that their source is Malik first

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 05:45 PM)jj22 Wrote: Social media wins again. Hopefully this isn't career threatening as they have been saying.

4-6 weeks is very gracious. It took Tab Perry 13 months and he still had to retire after it never healed.

Who said anything about career threatening? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 05:47 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Holy shit some random guy on fantasy football reddit broke this hours before anyone in the media did lol. The internet is a wild place.

Yeah. It's happened enough now that it makes you pause for a second. Same thing happened last year with Chris Carson. There have been a couple of other "Reddit reports" that ended up being true. It's wild. 
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2022, 05:49 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yeah. It's happened enough now that it makes you pause for a second. Same thing happened last year with Chris Carson. There have been a couple of other "Reddit reports" that ended up being true. It's wild. 

To be fair there was a "reddit source" during Training Camp that Cam Taylor-Britt died during surgery. Its one of those things for every 1 that's right there are 10 that are wrong.

Reply/Quote
Well, Thomas, Morgan and Taylor can't do much so who's it going to be? OBJ or trade for Cooks?
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Malik is very good, if you follow him through the offseason always has draft picks a few days in advance.

Won me around 700 dollars when he hinted that Stingley was going to the Texans.

As for Chase well **** ne it’s a massive blow but we always say we have 3 WR1 time for Tee and TB to step up even more and we trade for some help.
Reply/Quote