Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WJ3 - "I'm happy I'm out"
oh my! He needs a mypillow to comfort him. He must of woken up with a sore neck on his way to Washington. ha!
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 08:46 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not sure about that. Throwing trash on Palmer’s lawn, booing Dalton at a charity softball game...

We have our fair share of cretins.

never understood the booing of Dalton...  thats just classless.  dude was nothing but class
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 09:49 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: never understood the booing of Dalton...  thats just classless.  dude was nothing but class

I agree. I certainly had my issues with his play towards the end, but outside of bitching about it on a football message board I wouldn’t really have a bad word for the guy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I'm confused...is he blaming the fans for the teams lack of success? Lol
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
And to be quite honest I'm glad he's gone.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 08:46 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not sure about that. Throwing trash on Palmer’s lawn, booing Dalton at a charity softball game...

The trash on Palmer's lawn is an urban legend that was disproved on the old boards numerous times.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 11:22 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The trash on Palmer's lawn is an urban legend that was disproved on the old boards numerous times.

Throw trash on Joe Burrow's lawn, and he'll march you down there to clean it up. Then buy you a beer, and donate to the food bank in your name.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
2 things

WJIII needs to STFU and go kick rocks

Cincy has some crappy fans. 

Not too long ago I went to a game with a bunch of cheeseheads and they were great.
[Image: 1391505_10202239043364663_2037919362_n.j...e=60899849]

But no fewer than 5 drunk Cincy fans wanted to cause shit before, during, and after the game.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 12:05 AM)jason Wrote: At this point I think it's safe to say that sports fans in general suck, and all the players hate us.

Speak for yourself, "I love me some me" Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 11:52 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Speak for yourself, "I love me some me" Ninja

Quoting the athlete who hates you the most... Nice.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 06:28 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Apparently, WJ3 appeared on a radio show in Washington, taking a "dig" at the Bengals.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/william-jackson-iii-takes-shot-at-bengals-and-fan-base-during-interview

Sour grapes of course.

Why does he refer to "those dudes"?  He was those dudes.  Wonder why they ain't winning LOL
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 08:46 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not sure about that. Throwing trash on Palmer’s lawn, booing Dalton at a charity softball game...

This.   I've seen some things at games.  

There are, as you say, cretins in every stadium.  I'd hate to visit Philly from what I've heard.  But I've seen some inexcusable behavior by some Bengals fans during and after the games.

And the examples you list above are shameful.    But for the most part my experience at PBS has been pretty good.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 10:20 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I'm confused...is he blaming the fans for the teams lack of success? Lol

It's probably safe to assume he got messaged on social media a lot by "fans" for poor play (personal and/or team).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 06:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, well, he talks funny.

[Image: 3xqkig.jpg]
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 11:39 AM)bfine32 Wrote: But no fewer than 5 drunk Cincy fans wanted to cause shit before, during, and after the game.

Might be your experience, but last Bengals game I went to, the Bengals fans in front of me were real nice. They offered me both a hit on a thc vape and a coney (why the hell do the Bengals have Gold Star at their stadium, by the way?). If that's not brotherhood, I don't know what is.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 10:20 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I'm confused...is he blaming the fans for the teams lack of success? Lol

He actually blamed you personally! Ninja
Reply/Quote
I will say this. Cheering works!! It really does. I saw this in the comments section of an article a little bit ago and cracked up. This is a hilarious commercial lol

There is some truth to this though. I was at a high school basketball game a couple years ago to watch my old team play their biggest cross town rival. We were down 23 points at halftime, but the fans began to cheer and rally the team even more and louder, and the players got fired up, you could see the energy move them and the other team become intimidated, and we came back to win the game by 5 points. Best HS basketball game Ive ever seen.
Reply/Quote
Well we now know the new name for WFT.

It is now WSH

WASHINGTON STONE HANDS!

[Image: f5872852c36941131b159a32129565cc]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 06:53 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: He is from the Pittsburgh area. That is all that needs to be said.

My ears are burning...as is my crotch, but that's unrelated.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 05:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Might be your experience, but last Bengals game I went to, the Bengals fans in front of me were real nice. They offered me both a hit on a thc vape and a coney (why the hell do the Bengals have Gold Star at their stadium, by the way?). If that's not brotherhood, I don't know what is.

Goldstar sponsors the Bengals
Reply/Quote