Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WJ3 - "I'm happy I'm out"
(03-31-2021, 06:28 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Apparently, WJ3 appeared on a radio show in Washington, taking a "dig" at the Bengals.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/william-jackson-iii-takes-shot-at-bengals-and-fan-base-during-interview

Obviously the feelings were mutual we didn't resign him.....good riddance since he wants to talk shit now!!
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 11:39 AM)bfine32 Wrote: 2 things

WJIII needs to STFU and go kick rocks

Cincy has some crappy fans. 

Not too long ago I went to a game with a bunch of cheeseheads and they were great.
[Image: 1391505_10202239043364663_2037919362_n.j...e=60899849]

But no fewer than 5 drunk Cincy fans wanted to cause shit before, during, and after the game.
Wow, had you pictured all wrong!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 11:39 AM)bfine32 Wrote: 2 things

WJIII needs to STFU and go kick rocks

Cincy has some crappy fans. 

Not too long ago I went to a game with a bunch of cheeseheads and they were great.
[Image: 1391505_10202239043364663_2037919362_n.j...e=60899849]

But no fewer than 5 drunk Cincy fans wanted to cause shit before, during, and after the game.

Cheeseheads are die hard fans. Maybe the best in all of pro sports when it comes to supporting their team. They go out even in awful frigid conditions and cheer on the Packers whether they suck or not. They could be having a bad year, but they are sold out every game it seems. I would definitely like to see more of that with the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 07:24 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Goldstar sponsors the Bengals

Sure, take their money. Just don't serve their trash chili.

"Gold Star, the official chili of the Cincinnati Bengals. Don't worry, though, you don't have to eat it, you can buy Skyline." - What should be their message.  

Hilarious

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 11:12 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sure, take their money. Just don't serve their trash chili.

"Gold Star, the official chili of the Cincinnati Bengals. Don't worry, though, you don't have to eat it, you can buy Skyline." - What should be their message.  

Hilarious

I guess some people just like their chili runny. I'll stick with Goldstar
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 06:52 PM)bengaloo Wrote: That sums it up pretty well. But the Redskins fans can be crude too, big time lol. Two of my closest friends are Redskins fans. Fortunately for W3 they are looking up currently. 

Not to mention the Washington Football Team aka deadskins have been known to go from 60 to 0 in a game or two themselves..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 11:22 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I guess some people just like their chili runny. I'll stick with Goldstar

You can order Skyline “dry” if you don’t like the extra juice. I personally prefer Skyline, but I do kind of like Goldstar’s coneys. Their 3-ways are meh.

Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 01:11 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You can order Skyline “dry” if you don’t like the extra juice. I personally prefer  Skyline, but I do kind of like Goldstar’s coneys. Their 3-ways are meh.

This is when I get lost not living in Cincinnati nor having only went there once damn near 20 years ago now.

Definitely going to have to stop at 3 places next time I go. These two and that steakhouse
Reply/Quote
We're glad he's out, too.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...f=1&nofb=1]
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 06:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Exactly...and that's why I feel you should filter guys out after so many losing seasons. You start to build a loser mentality, become bitter and possibly become a cancer. It happened to us a lot with guys like Pickens, Dillon, Chad and even Carson.

The losing makes you toxic. Better to move on than to let that attitude fester across the whole team...which is what we did in the 90s.

So hearing this makes me happy WJ3 is out.

I agree with you but he should've signed with a different team. He went to one of the few with an owner that has been worse than the Bengals over the last 10 years. 
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 12:37 AM)grampahol Wrote: Not to mention the Washington Football Team aka deadskins have been known to go from 60 to 0 in a game or two themselves..

I dont like WJIII's take after leaving the club, but the one thing I'd bet heavily on in Vegas is that WFT has a much better record than our Bengals this year, and part of that reason is because they have a great DL and good to great DB's.   

I have no respect for a guy who talks trash walking out the door.   However, if he thinks Cincy fans rode him hard wait til he plays a shitty game in Washington.  The media and fans there will roast him hardcore
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 10:40 AM)TJ528 Wrote: I dont like WJIII's take after leaving the club, but the one thing I'd bet heavily on in Vegas is that WFT has a much better record than our Bengals this year, and part of that reason is because they have a great DL and good to great DB's.   

I have no respect for a guy who talks trash walking out the door.   However, if he thinks Cincy fans rode him hard wait til he plays a shitty game in Washington.  The media and fans there will roast him hardcore

Well, he also plays in by far the worst division in the league, and we play in arguably the toughest. The Bengals could probably win double digit games in the NFC LEAST.

Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 10:45 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well, he also plays in by far the worst division in the league, and we play in arguably the toughest. The Bengals could probably win double digit games in the NFC LEAST.

Come on now Nicomo, i know the East is a bad division but the Bengals would still finish tied for last in that division with Philly.  

WFT roster is a good roster.  They have a 2nd year head coach who's a proven winner.  

The defense is LOADED.  

Even the offense with McLaurin, Curtis Samuel both are electric even if Fitz is the QB.  My guess is Kyle Allen takes the reigns there. 

The Bengals would lose double digits in that division not win them lol
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 09:58 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Cheeseheads are die hard fans. Maybe the best in all of pro sports when it comes to supporting their team. They go out even in awful frigid conditions and cheer on the Packers whether they suck or not. They could be having a bad year, but they are sold out every game it seems. I would definitely like to see more of that with the Bengals.

Ever been to Green Bay? There's nothing there, so it's not like they have many choices for entertainment. Either go to the game and root for the Pack, or play romance the sheep....
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 10:53 AM)TJ528 Wrote: Come on now Nicomo, i know the East is a bad division but the Bengals would still finish tied for last in that division with Philly.  

WFT roster is a good roster.  They have a 2nd year head coach who's a proven winner.  

The defense is LOADED.  

Even the offense with McLaurin, Curtis Samuel both are electric even if Fitz is the QB.  My guess is Kyle Allen takes the reigns there. 

Logan Thomas is developing into a pretty decent pass catching TE too. 670-6 last year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 11:06 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Logan Thomas is developing into a pretty decent pass catching TE too. 670-6 last year.

I'm guessing that's a much better result at TE than the Bengals had at TE last year. 
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 10:53 AM)TJ528 Wrote: Come on now Nicomo, i know the East is a bad division but the Bengals would still finish tied for last in that division with Philly.  

The defense is LOADED.  

I disagree. We only got to see Burrow play 1.5 games against that division last year, but we tied the one full game he played in, and we had a lead against the WFT in the 3rd quarter before Joe went down. I also think we would have beaten both NY and DAL had Joe not got hurt.

Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 11:10 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I disagree. We only got to see Burrow play 1.5 games against that division last year, but we tied the one full game he played in, and we had a lead against the WFT in the 3rd quarter before Joe went down. I also think we would have beaten both NY and DAL had Joe not got hurt.
See we'll have to agree to disagree lol we tied the worst team in the East, who I said we'd finish in last place with. If Joe finishes that game against the WFT who knows maybe we win maybe we don't but we wouldn't beat the WFT again this year because the WFT has at least 2 elements needed to win football games. They have an offense and defense. We may have an offense IF we can block for Joe. If he's running around or on his ass as much as he was last year were screwed anyway. Then on defense I'd NEVER put our defense anywhere near their D. As far as the Giants and Dallas both may be better this year who knows but it's my opinion we'd still finish last in that division Ike we're going to do in the AFC North this year

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 11:10 AM)TJ528 Wrote: I'm guessing that's a much better result at TE than the Bengals had at TE last year. 

Yes, but it's actually more impressive than that.
Thomas was 7th in the NFL amongst TEs in receiving yards.
Tied for 9th in the NFL amongst TEs in TDs.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 11:26 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Yes, but it's actually more impressive than that.
Thomas was 7th in the NFL amongst TEs in receiving yards.
Tied for 9th in the NFL amongst TEs in TDs.

so in essence the WFT does have more weapons on offense than the Bengals currently do.  

Uzomah is a nice piece but he's never going to be confused for a Pro Bowl TE.  

Sample is just there.  He hasn't impressed me since being drafted in the 2nd round.  

We'll see what the draft brings because I have a feeling we're done in FA until after the draft and potentially June 1st. 
Reply/Quote