Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walton in trouble again - gets tasered!

Reply/Quote
Dude needs to be cut
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
duke Johnson wants a new home
Reply/Quote
What? Our first round RB is flaming out in trouble with the law? 
OK, 4th round.. Chalk him up to a mistake and move on. Trade him for a "Worlds worst team owner" coffee cup for MB.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Also just saw this tweet.

His off the field life will kill his NFL career, as his time as Bengal should come to an end. Sad thing is, he probably has the physical potential to be a decent #2 back, but he obviously doesn't take football seriously enough to come close to being one.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Yeah, at this point he needs to be cut.

The first one wasn't a big deal, the second one he was provoked and circumstantial, this one is absolutely no excuse; did it to himself and that's the third strike.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Don't taze me, bro.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Lot of good options on day 3 in the draft.
Reply/Quote
Time to cut this clown.
Reply/Quote
Cut him ASAP . This third arrest seems more serious. Cut him ASAP. What’s the wait.
Reply/Quote
Wait..nobody coming to his rescue to tell us he still has a chance to outshine Mixon and run for 2000 yards this season? Where's Fred when we really need him? 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
He had the talent and potential to make him a good pick..(though I didn't think we needed another RB), but he would obviously rather be a thug than an NFL player. Cut his ass and get him out of here.....
Reply/Quote
Why wasn’t he cut months ago? “NewDey” my ass Whatever
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 01:07 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Cut him ASAP .  This third arrest seems more serious.   Cut him ASAP.  What’s the wait.

Waiting for NE to call so they can trade for him and make him a SB champion RB.. In 1, 2, 3...

Reply/Quote
Did he have these issues before they drafted him? What is going on?

Reply/Quote
I hope we fired whoever pulled for this pick.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Release him...go get T.J. Yeldon.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 01:01 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Yeah, at this point he needs to be cut.

The first one wasn't a big deal, the second one he was provoked and circumstantial, this one is absolutely no excuse; did it to himself and that's the third strike.

Yep, let's see how we handle this in the FO. Mike is well known for giving 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th chances. This guy needs to go.

Reply/Quote
We should at least get to see the body cam of Walton riding the lightning.... probably be some of his best moves yet and be his highlight tape.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 01:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: We should at least get to see the body cam of Walton riding the lightning.... probably be some of his best moves yet and be his highlight tape.

NO! That might make the coaches think he has untapped skills, sending them on a fishing expedition.

Reply/Quote