Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walton in trouble again - gets tasered!
(04-05-2019, 01:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I wasn't talking about "fan favorites", i was talking about starting the better players and upgrading the weaknesses.

With Marv and his coaches players like Walton would be kept over players like Brian Hill...

You on board with this Fred?

Brian Hill is a scrub who will be lucky to make an NFL roster this year.  He would not even have been on the Falcons active roster if not for injuries.

The "better players" who you claim Marvin kept on the bench were almost never "better players".  They were just fan favorites.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 06:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Brian Hill is a scrub who will be lucky to make an NFL roster this year.  He would not even have been on the Falcons active roster if not for injuries.

The "better players" who you claim Marvin kept on the bench were almost never "better players".  They were just fan favorites.

And Walton was a worse scrub.

I don't have favorites, my favorite is the better player.

If i have a player i really like because they are playing well and they start to play poorly i call them out...
Reply/Quote
I hope the kid gets his life together but the Bengals need to cut him now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 01:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Really? That was some BS that happened right in front of your face man.

Thank God we have a new coaching staff, atleast we have some hope that Taylor and the boys can see who is the better player.

Never understood Marv and his boys, it was always obvious to me but not to them.

Taylor and Turner are both gaga over Bobby Hart, so I wouldn't hold my breath on them knowing a good player over a bum vet, quite yet.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 10:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Taylor and Turner are both gaga over Bobby Hart, so I wouldn't hold my breath on them knowing a good player over a bum vet, quite yet.

4 6th rounders can fix this issue......lots of RBs to choose from
Reply/Quote
Why isn't he cut already? The headline should have been Ex-Bengal Mark Walton...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 10:48 PM)McC Wrote: Why isn't he cut already? The headline should have been Ex-Bengal Mark Walton...

Probably smart to have his replacement lined up first... For special teams purposes I'm assuming.

Dude ain't no Cedric Peerman.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
he just got cur. thank god
Reply/Quote

“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
he should have cut last year in preseason.
he did nothing to earn a spot on the final 53
but Tobin wanted to save face and prove hes the smartest guy in the room.
Hill should have been kept.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2019, 02:07 PM)Millhouse Wrote:

Cool, needed to be done. As Impactplayer here says, he should of been cut last year as he was the worst RB on the roster.
Reply/Quote
Took them long enough
Reply/Quote