Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watching "real" football.
We need to start from scratch n start over. My god not even in the sane atmosphere
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:35 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: the squeelers dont count because they get zebra help

Exactly right. But id say every top team has gotten zebra help. I didnt watch tonight but im sure they were having a hard time on who they wanted to win. If its pitt vs pats its the same thing. They usually favor the pats a tad more.
Reply/Quote
Whit is the Chiefs ***** tonight.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
84 points and 11 minutes to go. They may score 150.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:16 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I just want to point out that, right now, Aaron Donald is light years ahead of Geno Atkins. 

Plus, since i liked the Rams back in the Ferragamo years, i think i'll adopt them for this year and root for them to get that big metal football trophy.

I agree. I found it funny earlier in the season when there was a thread saying age i was better than Donald. They’d take Geno 10/10 times over Donald.

Geno is great but Donald is so far ahead of every other DT in the league, it’s ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 01:20 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I agree. I found it funny earlier in the season when there was a thread saying age i was better than Donald. They’d take Geno 10/10 times over Donald.

Geno is great but Donald is so far ahead of every other DT in the league, it’s ridiculous.

If Donald was on the Bengals and Geno was on the Rams would we still be saying that ?
Reply/Quote
I'm glad this game got moved back to the USA. A game like this should be witnessed by Americans. Before any of the SJWs give me grief, I'm all for playing some games in Mexico but this game has turned into a classic and I'm just glad it's in the USA.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: As much as we hate to admit it; you may have left out one team. 

F the Steelers!
Reply/Quote
Cooper Kupp the Rams best WR is out.
so what do guys like Reynolds and Everett do....step up and make plays...
but in Cincy that doesnt happen
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 01:48 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Cooper Kupp the Rams best WR is out.
so what do guys like Reynolds and Everett do....step up and make plays...
but in Cincy that doesnt happen

Might wanna look at the other end of the passes. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Wow horrible clock management
Reply/Quote
I went to watch MNF and a basketball game broke out. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I also have to say Im really happy for Whit. He's a great player and team mate and deserves to be on a team that gives him a real shot at a SB ring.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:20 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'd love to see Big Whit get a ring ! Damn sure ain't rooting for NE or Pissburgh

Hell no!! Once Whitworth left he is the enemy. I want no one to win a SuperBowl unless he plays for this team.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 01:20 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I agree. I found it funny earlier in the season when there was a thread saying age i was better than Donald. They’d take Geno 10/10 times over Donald.

Well in a lot of people's Defense Atkins was on a tear at that point in the season.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Good thing is, there are about 27 other teams in same boat at the Bengals. But yeah, those teams tonight are on a different level than the Bengals and I don't see them getting anywhere close to that level until they get a new, offensive-minded coaching staff, along with a top tier QB. Mediocre offenses ain't gonna keep up with the style of play the NFL is catering to.
Reply/Quote
So if our Punt Returner caught the ball at the one yard line twice in the 4th quarter How much shit would Marvin get?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 02:06 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Well in a lot of people's Defense Atkins was on a tear at that point in the season.

And Donald started slow. 0 sacks through his first 3 games. While Geno had 3 in 3. Things have certainly changed since though.

Reply/Quote
I don't think anything we watch is "real" anymore. Either way, no way Dalton puts up 450 and 6 TDs. I think we all could have predicted a double 50 game from these teams, exactly what the NFL "needs" as the eldler statesmen are on their way out. What was the probability the game didn't go this way? Both score over 50 and someone only wins by 3.

Seems like an NBA All star game.

Don't put Geno and superstar in the same sentence, maybe he senses this team is shit and he plays poorly, he's just a star.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 06:16 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I don't think anything we watch is "real" anymore. Either way, no way Dalton puts up 450 and 6 TDs. I think we all could have predicted a double 50 game from these teams, exactly what the NFL "needs" as the eldler statesmen are on their way out. What was the probability the game didn't go this way? Both score over 50 and someone only wins by 3.

Seems like an NBA All star game.

Don't put Geno and superstar in the same sentence, maybe he senses this team is shit and he plays poorly, he's just a star.
Looks like Geno got paid and just doesn't give a rats azz if he is a disrupting force anymore.
Reply/Quote