Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Watson a Brown afterall
DeShaun Watson has told the Browns he is not coming to Cleveland. That leaves the 3 AFCS teams, Panthers, Saints, and Falcons on the list. All teams on the schedule next season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
[Image: naF.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
This is good news. Even though I don’t think he is a world beater, They also have a dilemma with Baker, so good luck to that franchise!

They went from the sexy pick the last few years to spiraling downward, fast!
Reply/Quote
Hahahahahahahahah….that is all
Reply/Quote
What an absolute disaster for them after the “adult QB” comments. :lol:

Browns gonna Brown

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 12:33 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: This is good news. Even though I don’t think he is a world beater They also have a dilemma with Baker, so good luck to that franchise!

They went from the sexy pick the last few years to spiraling downward, fast!

He was a top 5 QB on a terrible team.

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 12:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What an absolute disaster for them after the “adult QB” comments. LOL

Browns gonna Brown

They pretty much have to pray Watson goes to ATL and they can make a run at Matty Ice at this point.  

Smart move by Watson, though.  It would be dumb to go to a division with Burrow and Jackson.  Frankly, I was surprised Wilson went to the AFCW.  
Reply/Quote
Ha! Browns already "broke up" with Baker Mayfield, and now their Tinder choice just stood them up. LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 12:42 PM)Whatever Wrote: They pretty much have to pray Watson goes to ATL and they can make a run at Matty Ice at this point.  

Smart move by Watson, though.  It would be dumb to go to a division with Burrow and Jackson.  Frankly, I was surprised Wilson went to the AFCW.  

I’m not sure how much better than Baker - 36 year old Matt Ryan even is at this point, but they might not have a choice. I would think that relationship is irrevocably damaged.

And yeah - definitely smart to avoid the AFC.

Reply/Quote
Unless the NFC starts drafting strong QB prospects, Watson will have the run of that conference once Brady and Rodgers retire.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I knew the browns would never amount to anything. Their two biggest offensive playmakers were primadonnas. Beckham didn’t want to be there and bakers too busy filming as many commercials as he can before he’s mediocrity keeps him out of the league.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 12:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Ha!  Browns already "broke up" with Baker Mayfield, and now their Tinder choice just stood them up.  LOL

Watson read their bio and swiped left.  He was never swiping right on the Browns.
Reply/Quote
Lol at the Browns

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 03:06 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I knew the browns would never amount to anything. Their two biggest offensive playmakers were primadonnas. Beckham didn’t want to be there and bakers too busy filming as many commercials as he can before he’s mediocrity keeps him out of the league.

His next commercial will be the Browns locking him out of the stadium. LOL

Reply/Quote
Adam S is reporting Watson is coming to Cleveland

F***

We need another corner don’t we? Lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Well it just wouldn't be right if we didn't have atleast 1 rapist at QB in the AFC North.

1 out 1 in I guess.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 03:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: His next commercial will be the Browns locking him out of the stadium. LOL

A follow up to the Alice Cooper commercial has him with his belongings in a box, knocking on the door and asking Alice Cooper if he can crash on his couch.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 04:52 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Well it just wouldn't be right if we didn't have atleast 1 rapist at QB in the AFC North.

1 out 1 in I guess.

Oh what correctional facility did he do time for rape?

Iv never liked these jokes. As a black player an accusation seems to do just as much to your record as a conviction. We gotta change that. These jokes mean nothing but it does hurt actual peoples personal lives.

And yes. The same for the Big Ben slander. We have a court system and that system said he didn’t commit a crime. Period. We can have our own opinions but you wouldn’t want someone accusing you of rape then getting proven innocent and ppl still call you a rapist anyway.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 04:55 PM)Housh Wrote: Oh what correctional facility did he do time for rape?

Iv never liked these jokes. As a black player an accusation seems to do just as much to your record as a conviction. We gotta change that. These jokes mean nothing but it does hurt actual peoples personal lives.

Bro people literally joked about Ben for years because of two accusations, this dude had 22 accusers so give me a break with whatever it is your trying to spin here to defend Watson.
Reply/Quote