Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Watson will play against Bengals
(08-01-2022, 12:33 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I just find it very interesting that the judge called his behavior “egregious” but hands down such a soft punishment with NO FINES.

Also, went to specify that because his behavior was non-violent, that played a factor into the ruling.

Non-violent, but his actions sent at least one woman out of the room in tears, and forced her to quit the business all together. The emotional and psychological damage he did was just as bad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

It is what it is. We all knew a minimum punishment would happen.

The weirdest thing about this whole situation is the judge practically implied guilt by suggesting he get massages only from club personnel.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

(08-01-2022, 12:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I don't know that people are really defending Watson.

Umm…Fred is pulling his typical argue over anything crap, and the edgelord literally doesn’t believe the women are telling the truth. There’s absolutely people defending him here.

(08-01-2022, 12:52 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Umm…Fred is pulling his typical argue over anything crap, and the edgelord literally doesn’t believe the women are telling the truth. There’s absolutely people defending him here.

Now where did I say I didn’t believe these women?

That’s libel. You’re being over emotional and irrational once again
Where's Burfict when we need him? Our d-line players should target this clown, make him pay.
(08-01-2022, 12:26 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: No no no we’re all scumbags who don’t believe women, including the jury. Get with the program

(08-01-2022, 12:54 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Now where did I say I didn’t believe these women?

That’s libel. You’re being over emotional and irrational once again

Can you not even keep up with your own bullshit?

(08-01-2022, 09:47 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I hope the NFL files an appeal.

(08-01-2022, 09:49 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What an absolute joke. Brady got almost that for deflating some ***** footballs.

We live in a sick world.

So true. This guy should of been suspended for the season at the very least. He be a little sick in the head.

Brady shown after deflate gate that the balls never mattered on how inflated they were.

Dude is just great and got punished for it, this Watson dude is disgusting and feminists should be freaking out right now.

Too bad they don't care about women when it doesn't suit an agenda.
(08-01-2022, 12:56 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Where's Burfict when we need him? Our d-line players should target this clown, make him pay.

I wish I believed in Karma.

(08-01-2022, 12:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I wish I believed in Karma.

Believe, it can happen Nicomo lol
Robinson was a female former federal judge. She’s an arbitrator. She ruled 6 games. If they couldn’t prove or none of the girls testified he forced himself physically I can see the punishment. Do I think it sucks ? Yes. I’ve come 180 on this. I think it’s the Browns who are lame giving up so much for saying ch a loser
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

(08-01-2022, 12:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Non-violent, but his actions sent at least one woman out of the room in tears, and forced her to quit the business all together. The emotional and psychological damage he did was just as bad.

Oh I’m not defending. Matter of fact, the fact that she said that makes me question her thought process. Created trauma does not have to be violent to hurt someone
(08-01-2022, 12:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Can you not even keep up with your own bullshit?

Can you even read? Do I really have to argue with you?

I wanna say you’re joking but I highly doubt that knowing how you operate
(08-01-2022, 12:52 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Umm…Fred is pulling his typical argue over anything crap, and the edgelord literally doesn’t believe the women are telling the truth. There’s absolutely people defending him here.

Imagine bending over backwards to defend a multimillionaire with 24+ accusations. 

This dude literally just had a ruling basically saying he could only get massages from the teams massage therapist. 

Crazy to think someone can be so braindead that they believe all these women got together to take down Watson rather than the possibility Watson did anything wrong.
(08-01-2022, 01:00 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Can you even read? Do I really have to argue with you?

I wanna say you’re joking but I highly doubt that knowing how you operate

I hope you step on a Lego.

(08-01-2022, 01:00 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Imagine bending over backwards to defend a multimillionaire with 24+ accusations. 

This dude literally just had a ruling basically saying he could only get massages from the teams massage therapist. 

Crazy to think someone can be so braindead that they believe all these women got together to take down Watson rather than the possibility Watson did anything wrong.

It’s ***** gross, isn’t it? People are the absolute worst.

(08-01-2022, 10:22 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yes - I agree.

Well, the NFL technically didn't do this. A 3rd party arbitrator does. We'll see what the NFL does over the next few days as they can appeal this...and the appeal goes to Goodell.

Of course, if the NFL suspends him for the season, Watson will sue.

He won't appeal it.

That would be the dumbest move he could make. Goodell could suspend him for a year and then he's stuck with that decision.
(08-01-2022, 12:59 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Robinson was a female former federal judge. She’s an arbitrator. She ruled 6 games. If they couldn’t prove or none of the girls testified he forced himself physically I can see the punishment. Do I think it sucks ? Yes. I’ve come 180 on this. I think it’s the Browns who are lame giving up so much for saying ch a loser

It's what you say...plus what is in the conduct policy.

What I think the board is having trouble with is that specifications get written into a conduct policy. If this happens, then this is the punishment. These particular incidents, while we think they're despicable...they don't fall clearly under the conduct policy. That's why the NFL could only bring 4-5 women in and not the full 30+.

This sucks. He basically fell within a loophole of the wording.
(08-01-2022, 01:08 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: He won't appeal it.

That would be the dumbest move he could make. Goodell could suspend him for a year and then he's stuck with that decision.

No. The NFL can appeal the decision. And it goes to Goodell to decide.
(08-01-2022, 12:41 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: So you’re saying Pittsburgh is a more moral organization than Cleveland….

I think Pittsburgh could see the big picture. That Roethlisberger needed help.

I think Cleveland sold their soul to the devil to upgrade over Mayfield.
(08-01-2022, 01:11 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think Pittsburgh could see the big picture. That Roethlisberger needed help.

I think Cleveland sold their soul to the devil to upgrade over Mayfield.

They got their “adult at QB” alright.