Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We don't need no stinking help.
(11-10-2018, 04:40 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: When you are complaining about assuming and outcome, you don't have the right to assume an outcome.

Your comment was exactly that, telling others that they can't make any assumptions, despite the assumption you had made.

????????????????????????????
Reply/Quote
So what he's saying is that because some of us try to keep optimistic, and look at what this team has accomplished already, that we're "cheerleaders"?

And because he likes to dwell in the past, and parade the negative things about our team, he's a realist? And he's the only one allowed to make assumptions before games?

Got it.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 05:31 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: So what he's saying is that because some of us try to keep optimistic, and look at what this team has accomplished already, that we're "cheerleaders"?  

And because he likes to dwell in the past, and parade the negative things about our team, he's a realist?  And he's the only one allowed to make assumptions before games?

Got it.

And so the circle j$#k continues.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 05:34 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: And so the circle j$#k continues.

That seems like a reasonable reply to the post I made.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 03:45 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Be careful . If you disagree with the rah-rah crowd you will be called too negative and banished to another team. 

Nah, I speak my mind and you'd be surprised at how many people agree with me.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 03:51 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: And those three losses would give us 6.  The rest should all be wins for the Bengals, thus 10-6.

Who could we be contending with for a Wild Card berth?  We beat Miami and Indy.  At 10-6 it would seem we would have beaten Denver and swept Baltimore, so we would have the 6 seed.

Big difference between should be and will be. If we have to depend on Ross to show up while Green is out, I would change that should be wins to maybe might be wins.

Reply/Quote
Stay on topic please, and keep it civil. Thank you.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote