Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We just spotted these assholes a day and a half.
Mike Tomlin (on winning and facing the Patriots in AFC-C): ""When you get to this point in the journey, man, not a lot needs to be said. Let's say very little moving forward. Let's start our preparations. We just spotted these a--h---- a day and a half. They played yesterday. Our game got moved to tonight. We're going to touch down at 4 o'clock in the f---ing morning. So be it," Tomlin said in the video. "We'll be ready for their a--. But you ain't got to tell them we're coming."

Marvin Lewis: *Clap* "Let's go."
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yet another game where the refs give the game to the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
Go Pats!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I'm honestly considering walking away from football entirely if pissburgh goes to the Super Bowl. I think Goodell and his croonies really don't want to hand Brady the Lombardi the season he was suspended. Watching the officiating thus far for pitt, I think it is going to happen.
Reply/Quote
Im no Patriots fan but I can't stand that ass clown Mike "The Hype Man" Tomlin. That facebook live video summed him up.

Go Patriots !
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh could easily win the Super Bowl this year. They have a good team. I don't like 'em, but I tell it like it is.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 08:57 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I'm honestly considering walking away from football entirely if pissburgh goes to the Super Bowl.  I think Goodell and his croonies really don't want to hand Brady the Lombardi the season he was suspended.  Watching the officiating thus far for pitt, I think it is going to happen.

I highly doubt it I hate both teams but either team will have to go up against the best offenses in football right now I think Superbowl goes to NFC no doubt this year. Probably packers. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 09:40 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Pittsburgh could easily win the Super Bowl this year. They have a good team. I don't like 'em, but I tell it like it is.

Not if they can't get in the endzone
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 09:40 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Pittsburgh could easily win the Super Bowl this year. They have a good team. I don't like 'em, but I tell it like it is.

Idk about "easily." Rodgers and Ryan are playing a hell of a lot better than Ben right now. A running game and kicking fg's is only going to go so far against those NFC teams. Hopefully the Pats will take care of business at home and it won't even come to that.

Reply/Quote
Theres nothing that pisses me off more than watching the Steelers winning playoff games practically every year. At the end of the day when you look at the playoffs you always see the same teams in the divisional championship round. Its as predictable as Marvin Lewis' press conference and the front office giving him an extension.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 07:40 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Yet another game where the refs give the game to the Steelers.

Looked like a legit hold on the 2 pt conversion, I didn't see the game tho so I dunno.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 09:46 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Not if they can't get in the endzone

6 FGs will not be enough in Foxboro!
Reply/Quote
It wasn't a hold. You don't make that call at that juncture in a game. Had that been Carlos Dunlap, no call would have been made.

That said, we all know Roethlisberger would have engineered a last minute drive and Boswell kicks a 7th FG at the gun to win it.
Reply/Quote
I agree it will take more than FG's to beat the Pats. However, the Steelers find ways to win. The Bengals don't.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 11:21 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: It wasn't a hold. You don't make that call at that juncture in a game. Had that been Carlos Dunlap, no call would have been made.

That said, we all know Roethlisberger would have engineered a last minute drive and Boswell kicks a 7th FG at the gun to win it.

Lol, I hate the Steelers as much as the next guy, but that was a hold.

The fact that It wouldn't be called against Carlos Dunlap does not change the fact that it was a blatant hold.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 11:29 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Lol, I hate the Steelers as much as the next guy, but that was a hold.

The fact that It wouldn't be called against Carlos Dunlap does not change the fact that it was a blatant hold.

You're right it doesn't change the fact that it was a hold, but it does show the Steelers play by a different set of rules than everyone else. See the even more blatant chokehold they had on the Bengals this year that didn't get called. 
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 11:21 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: It wasn't a hold. You don't make that call at that juncture in a game. 

Yes it was. Yes you do.
Reply/Quote
How can you really know what Lewis or any coach says in a closed locker room. Only a social media starved idiot would record raw locker room interaction of a coach and post it. With New England coming up ?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 11:25 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I agree it will take more than FG's to beat the Pats. However, the Steelers find ways to win. The Bengals don't.

There's a first time for everything, but so far, during the Bill B era, the Steelers have one ONCE at Foxboro, and that was in 2008 when Brady was out and the Pats had Cassell at the helm.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 07:21 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Mike Tomlin (on winning and facing the Patriots in AFC-C): ""When you get to this point in the journey, man, not a lot needs to be said. Let's say very little moving forward. Let's start our preparations. We just spotted these a--h---- a day and a half. They played yesterday. Our game got moved to tonight. We're going to touch down at 4 o'clock in the f---ing morning. So be it," Tomlin said in the video. "We'll be ready for their a--. But you ain't got to tell them we're coming."

Hey rueben do you remember me from fyt smack talk on fb?? Im the moderator i recognize your pic 
Marvin Lewis: *Clap* "Let's go."
Reply/Quote