Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
We're playing Brandon Allen
(10-29-2023, 11:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Seattle is 5-2. They’re a good team.

They aren’t the 49ers. 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 12:08 AM)125250 Wrote: They aren’t the 49ers. 

You’re right, they’re LITERALLY not the 49ers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 12:10 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re right, they’re LITERALLY not the 49ers.

Yep. I’m more optimistic about next week now, but never overly optimistic. 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 12:08 AM)125250 Wrote: They aren’t the 49ers. 

Yep, they're in first place. The 9ers are in 2nd. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 11:33 PM)125250 Wrote: Here we go with literally used inappropriately. Learn what it means. It’s not that hard to look it up. 

You literally could not have been more wrong in your assessment of how the Bengals v 49ers game would play out.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 12:19 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You literally could not have been more wrong in your assessment of how the Bengals v 49ers game would play out.

You either make a correct or incorrect prediction. Any prediction that is not the final score is incorrect too. Did you predict the final score?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 12:28 AM)125250 Wrote: You either make a correct or incorrect prediction. Any prediction that is not the final score is incorrect too. Did you predict the final score?

You don’t get to just throw your hands up and say “well a lot of people were wrong.” I only saw one person predicting a 40 point blowout loss. Own it.

Reply/Quote
Back to the OP: Wouldn't be surprised to see Purdy enter the protocol again.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 12:30 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You don’t get to just throw your hands up and say “well a lot of people were wrong.” I only saw one person predicting a 40 point blowout loss. Own it.

You said it was “literally” (which it is). I know you were using the word to emphasize me being wrong. I’m not sure why why you’re saying I’m not owning it. I said I was wrong, adding literally does nothing to make your statement more impactful.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 12:39 AM)125250 Wrote: You said it was “literally” (which it is). I know you were using the word to emphasize me being wrong. I’m not sure why why you’re saying I’m not owning it. I said I was wrong, adding literally does nothing to make your statement more impactful.

Actually that’s not at all why people keep using that word with you. LOL

Reply/Quote
I’m amazed how many were saying sit Burrow despite the doctors saying he could play. Imagine if we took the Ls until the bye week. The season would have been lost. And I picked the Bengals this week and it will likely win me a 100 person pool . Who dey!?!?

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 12:28 AM)125250 Wrote: You either make a correct or incorrect prediction. Any prediction that is not the final score is incorrect too. Did you predict the final score?
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 12:35 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Back to the OP: Wouldn't be surprised to see Purdy enter the protocol again.

I was wondering why he wasn't sent to the tent on the play that drew a flag. He was literally holding his head after it bounced off the turf. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2023, 04:45 PM)125250 Wrote: Yes, in the literal sense.

Note the INFORMAL definition... I'd say people are LITERALLY using it correctly, for emphasis.

[Image: ALWFl9J.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2023, 01:15 AM)Shouldamapads Wrote: I’m amazed how many were saying sit Burrow despite the doctors saying he could play.  Imagine if we took the Ls until the bye week.  The season would have been lost.  And I picked the Bengals this week and it will likely win me a 100 person pool .  Who dey!?!?

Yeah, I was never on that train either. You can play through calf strains, it just sucks that it messes so bad with a QB's accuracy and it 
costed us 3 games. But now we are on the right path to get right back in the race for the Division and the 1 seed after the Chiefs, Browns, 
stealers all lost yesterday and Burrow is back.
Reply/Quote
No way he cleared concussion protocol that fast with no BS involved

I would say league needs to investigate but the league is probably who did it
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2023, 04:48 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yeah but he's getting along with PhilHos just fine, maybe it's Phil's alt xD

What the hell are you talking about?

Can you do me a favor and stop thinking of me? You constantly bringing me up out of nowhere is frankly quite creepy and I may have to get a restraining order.

Seriously.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote