Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We should be rooting for Jaguars
They are essentially blitzing every play. Can’t beat Mahomes that way.
Reply/Quote
What just happened to Maholmes was going to happen sooner or later when you pass every play. This is what concerns me about our lack of run game.
Reply/Quote
Mahomes is done. Matter of time now. That looks like a high ankle sprain at best.
Reply/Quote
Some real knee jerks ITT already (by the usual suspects)...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 07:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Mahomes is done. Matter of time now. That looks like a high ankle sprain at best.

He will play until he cant
My question is why Kelce is being played underneath so soft..
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 07:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Mahomes is done. Matter of time now. That looks like a high ankle sprain at best.

I hate to see him get injured. Hopefully he comes back
Reply/Quote
Bless his heart.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 06:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Kevin?
repped
(01-21-2023, 06:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Kevin?
repped
(01-21-2023, 06:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why you...

Nnnaaaww . . . she didn't repeat it a few times in the same post. Close, though.

Well done, gentlemen. I laughed.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Jacksonville better wake up. Can't expect KC to quit with Just because Mahomes is out. Those guys are still getting paid over there and they don't want to go home any more than the Jags do.
Reply/Quote
The Jags have a golden opportunity and shitting the bed against a 37 year old bum at QB.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 07:33 PM)samhain Wrote: Jacksonville better wake up.  Can't expect KC to quit with Just because Mahomes is out.  Those guys are still getting paid over there and they don't want to go home any more than the Jags do.

I think I'd rather play KC and a hobbled Mahomes we know we can beat than a red hot Jacksonville team. 
Reply/Quote
KC was impressive with backup going 98 yards.. if they win without Mahomes will be impressive
Reply/Quote
Basically Jags playing Kelce WAY too soft and also terrible tackling. Refs didn't help with both a Phantom Roughing and letting Kelce push off a couple of time. Offensively Lawrence has made some awesome throws and some real turds of ones - he also has had his receivers drop some big ones.
Reply/Quote
Jags VS Bengals at home to go to the Super Bowl would be my personal best moment as a fan
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Maybe it's Bengals/Bills for the Super Bowl before the Super Bowl
Reply/Quote
Jags D missed a killer opportunity for an easy pick too (from a tipped ball)
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 08:00 PM)Housh Wrote: Jags VS Bengals at home to go to the Super Bowl would be my personal best moment as a fan

This is the ultimate goal other than the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 08:04 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: Maybe it's Bengals/Bills for the Super Bowl before the Super Bowl

NFC still has some good teams lol Pretty sure people also said that about Chiefs/Bills last year. 
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 08:11 PM)TheFan Wrote: NFC still has some good teams lol Pretty sure people also said that about Chiefs/Bills last year. 

NFC has one team I’m afraid of and thTs the 49ers

Imo they are the real best D that made the playoffs
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Refs letting Chiefs do the exact stuff they flag the Jags for - clearly thumb on the scale here.
Reply/Quote