Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We should be rooting for Jaguars
(01-22-2023, 09:43 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Show me where the Bengals organization said makeup the game?, and show were Buffalo organization said no makeup.we put ourselves in this position by having a worse record than the Bills with same number of games played.. hence bills are hosting this game. 

Bengals said they'd do whatever. They were willing to make it up. 
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 10:13 PM)ChiefsPlanet #1 Forum Wrote: He's 0-3 against Joe. That's a fact. How does that make him a punk. I don't get the nastiness. I have a ton of respect for Joe.

Pat's ok, but is he still allowi g his snotty nosed asshat little brother on the field? I'm totally surprised Reid didn't put a stop to that when he danced on the player memorial....
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 11:06 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Bengals said they'd do whatever. They were willing to make it up. 

So that means they also said they were willing not make the game up, correct? 
Reply/Quote
"Superman" Pat still can't beat old Lou.. Must be disappointing to consistently lose to a guy old enough to be his dad and doesn't even play in the games..  That's like losing to the class bully's little kindergarten sister at recess..  Hilarious
Pat says, "I'm telling MY MOM!"  Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 10:30 PM)samhain Wrote: I think we have some good matchups if the run game does well early.  

I want the Bengals to win first and foremost, but I also very much want to see the plan for the Atlanta game go down in flames.  That whole deal sucks. 

If the Bengals lose to Buffalo, I'll be pulling for KC.  The Bengals should be playing the Bills at Paycor tomorrow, and the AFC title game should be in KC.  

Good Post 90% of it.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:43 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Show me where the Bengals organization said makeup the game?, and show were Buffalo organization said no makeup.we put ourselves in this position by having a worse record than the Bills with same number of games played.. hence bills are hosting this game. 

I 100% read somewhere the Bengals were surprised how quick the Bills left town and expected the game to be restarted on the Wednesday.

End of the day we know we got screwed over but that’s in the past now we have to handle business today.

We do though have a mental win over them already they wanted no part of starting that game again as they knew what was coming.

Now we have a playoff fuelled Burrow and a thou shall not pass defence while the Bills know in their hearts they are an organisation of cowards.
Reply/Quote
We'll send them the Bill for the inconvenience.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 12:45 AM)michaelsean Wrote: He’s got a week with constant attention. I’ll take a win anyway I can get it, but I wouldn’t plan on him being completely hampered.

On NFL.com Cynthia Frelund their analytics expert says KC’s odds to the Super Bowl and AFC championship have plummeted. High ankle sprains are serious. He’s toast. He may play but he won’t be anywhere close to his normal self. His biggest strength is being able to maneuver in the pocket and make things happen.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 01:52 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: On NFL.com Cynthia Frelund their analytics expert says KC’s odds to the Super Bowl and AFC championship have plummeted. High ankle sprains are serious. He’s toast. He may play but he won’t be anywhere close to his normal self. His biggest strength is being able to maneuver in the pocket and make things happen.

If the Bengals get past the Bills I’ll take it, but his biggest attribute is his arm strength. If he had average NFL arm strength he’d be maybe a little above average. He moves around in the pocket and then makes these ridiculous passes because of his arm strength.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 03:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If the Bengals get past the Bills I’ll take it, but his biggest attribute is his arm strength. If he had average NFL arm strength he’d be maybe a little above average. He moves around in the pocket and then makes these ridiculous passes because of his arm strength.

We are both right.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote