Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We should be rooting for Jaguars
This officiating performance is disgusting.

Chiefs have spent more time holding jags players than teenage lads have spent holding their dicks in their bedroom.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 08:43 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: This officiating performance is disgusting.

Chiefs have spent more time holding jags players than teenage lads have spent holding their dicks in their bedroom.

The non-call on the helmet-to-helmet was curious.
Reply/Quote
Game on coke on spotted cats
Reply/Quote
We should be rooting for The Bengals tomorrow
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I actually kind of want to play the chiefs just for the prestige of beating them in the afc championship vs prestige of beating the Jags.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:03 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I actually kind of want to play the chiefs just for the prestige of beating them in the afc championship vs prestige of beating the Jags.

Even with a healthy Mahomes we've beat them so you'd have to feel okay thinking we could beat them again. 
Reply/Quote
Have to give kudos to Mahomes, he is lighting it up on one leg, Lawrence continues to improve, Jacksonville will be a force next year
Reply/Quote
Kelce uncontained, fumbles, INTs = Jags easy loss.
Reply/Quote
Alrighty, then. On to Buffalo.
Reply/Quote
Jags had their chances dropped int the fumble etc

Mahomes in one leg be Ossai Kermit is gonna get eaten alive.

Soon be 4-0

Looks like we are going back to the bowl boys.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:08 PM)TheFan Wrote: Even with a healthy Mahomes we've beat them so you'd have to feel okay thinking we could beat them again. 

Yep. Can’t think he will be anywhere near 100%. That ankle will be sore tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:16 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Have to give kudos to Mahomes, he is lighting it up on one leg, Lawrence continues to improve, Jacksonville will be a force next year

Pat is a straight up gangster. Burrow is a cerebral assassin. Allen is a genetic freak. But Pat is just on a different level than those two. He's in his stratosphere right now.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47n121dpbs2uu54opq7k...y.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 10:01 PM)ChiefsPlanet #1 Forum Wrote: Pat is a straight up gangster. Burrow is a cerebral assassin. Allen is a genetic freak. But Pat is just on a different level than those two. He's in his stratosphere right now.

And..... don't forget the most important thing. He's 0-3 against JoeyB...
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 10:01 PM)ChiefsPlanet #1 Forum Wrote: Pat is a straight up gangster. Burrow is a cerebral assassin. Allen is a genetic freak. But Pat is just on a different level than those two. He's in his stratosphere right now.

Da fuq is this? He literally did nothing special today. Many QBs have played games while injured. Get out of here Cris. 
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 09:24 PM)samhain Wrote: Alrighty, then.  On to Buffalo.

You guys will beat Buffalo for sure and it will be by at least 10. Yall are a matchup nightmare for them on the ground and in the air. Also their offensive line is terrible and yall's defensive line is going to rattle Allen.

No doubt in my mind we'll be seeing each other next week in our house.
Reply/Quote

He's our be-otch! Straight up punk
Reply/Quote
Gutty performance by mahomes. I’ve had two high ankle sprains in my life, both of which turned my foot back and blue . I’m guessing mahomes couldn’t even feel his ankle with the tape and pain killing injections.

He is going to be miserable this week. Likely next to no practice, and potentially in a walking boot. He will have limited mobility next week.

Winner tomorrow got a gift (btw it sucks to see injury) by the jags. I think whoever wins tomorrow is in the SB.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 10:06 PM)TheFan Wrote: Da fuq is this? He literally did nothing special today. Many QBs have played games while injured. Get out of here Cris. 

I was talking about where he stands in the league as far as QBS, not just about a single game.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 10:06 PM)TheFan Wrote: Da fuq is this? He literally did nothing special today. Many QBs have played games while injured. Get out of here Cris. 

Dude you’re so blinded by your Burrow goggles you can’t see how crazy good Mahomes is. He was making jumping throws off 1 leg. Throwing dimes like he’s a short stop throwing out a runner at 1st. His stats don’t show up but that was a gutsy performance by a QB who could barely walk. It might go down as his “MJ being sick” performance.

Too bad the Bengals will ruin their offseason.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 10:10 PM)ChiefsPlanet #1 Forum Wrote: I was talking about where he stands in the league as far as QBS, not just about a single game.

Ahh. I agree he's played really well this year. Switch him teams with Burrow or Allen and I think you're probably saying the same about them as well. Mahomes is obviously a great QB and would be good with any team but it can not be overstated the difference Andy Reid makes for a QB. He's easily the best offensive mind in football for the last 20+ years. 
Reply/Quote