Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
Is it a horse collar tackle if you grab Roethlisberger by the neck fat?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:16 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Browns D I think is actually going to be pretty good this year.

I said that in pre-season and got scortched, but they are going to be....
Reply/Quote
IDIOT

Reply/Quote
Last 7 scores of the game were ALL Bengals..  3 TDs, 3 xps and a FG..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I specifically keyed on Redmond, he owned his opposition the entire game....

He was solid. Wish we could say the same about Hart.
Reply/Quote
Come on browns

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
There ya go Tyrod. Sorry I called you an idiot.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:17 PM)grampahol Wrote: Last 7 scores of the game were ALL Bengals..  3 TDs, 3 xps and a FG..  

Guys, this is a 2nd half team..... going to be that way all season.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I said that in pre-season and got scortched, but they are going to be....

They haven’t really looked good today (except Miles Garrett whose been on fire). Steelers just look like garbage. Browns still have no offense
Reply/Quote
Stealers trying to cheat again.....
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:18 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Guys, this is a 2nd half team..... going to be that way all season.

So no complaining until the game is over?
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:18 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: There ya go Tyrod. Sorry I called you an idiot.

And he's an idiot again.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
And THAT is why Tyrod Taylor has never been NFL starter material.
Reply/Quote
Browns gonna Brown lol

Reply/Quote
Browns close to FG range with 23 seconds left and threw a pick.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:11 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: That's a great first win! 24 unanswered points. Our D cord gets a signature turnover, and Touchdown. Joe RAN the ball. O line blocked. AJ, and Andy were what they are. Los balled out!

Time for a dip in the Gulf with my girl, and a tasty beverage!

Well the left side, but Hart looked terrible on the right side. And did you see what happened every time they ran to the right? Nothing happened because the blocking wasn't there.  I'm happy with the win, but they have a lot of work to do because the oline has big issues and the d frankly looked bad for most of the game. I was very happy to see what appeared to be halftime adjustments made and loved what Mixon showed, so there is certainly good as well which is nice to see. I just worry when we play a good team how things will go. 
Reply/Quote
I hope the Browns win this so I can listen to the Steelers call in holtline for the next 5 days straight.
Reply/Quote
I hate having to root for the Browns!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So no complaining until the game is over?

Well, let's put it this way, if you give up on the team in the first quarter when they are down by 6, you might want to check you fan card and your man card.....
Reply/Quote
I’ll call it now, Miles Garrett wins this game for the Brownies
Reply/Quote