Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
(09-09-2018, 05:28 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Hart looked like ass.

Hart is ass. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Steelers win by a FG and come out stinking like a rose...I called it in the 1st quarter. I hope I'm wrong.
Reply/Quote
Steelers have to tackle Garrett to stop him...I’m officially worried about him, not the Browns, just Garrett. May kill Andy
Reply/Quote
Brownies getting the ball back...
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:31 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Steelers have to tackle Garrett to stop him...I’m officially worried about him, not the Browns, just Garrett. May kill Andy

Won't he just get a 15 yard penalty every time he hits a QB? 
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Won't he just get a 15 yard penalty every time he hits a QB? 

No he doesn’t wear a bengals jersey lol
Reply/Quote
These Browns last win stats are mind boggling

620+ days
Dec 2016

Wow!
Reply/Quote
Bengals still look like the worst team in the AFC North...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
This is ugly ugly ugly football. Damn CBA limiting how much you can practice these guys and teams unwillingness to give starters any significant playing time = shitty sloppy football.
Reply/Quote
By the way, Ross gets his first catch and TD today. Let that be the first of many this year.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Browns 3 and out again. Pitt getting ball back.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:35 PM)Synric Wrote: Bengals still look like the worst team in the AFC North...

Both the Steelers and Browns have looked worse lol I’ve been watching the whole game on tv since I had to find a stream of the bengals game on my laptop. This has been ugly and the browns had 7 points until the last 7 mins of regulation or so, stadium was half empty until they got a few more turnovers and managed to tie it up
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:34 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: No he doesn’t wear a bengals jersey lol

Yeah, clearly the NFL is all about the Browns winning.
Reply/Quote
DIdn't the Steelers start off the year with a 3 point win over the hapless Browns and we declared them to be done for right before they went 13-3? Time will tell. I see them winning this one, because duh.
Reply/Quote
Pitt at Browns 31. About to be over.
Reply/Quote
Squealers about to beat Stains.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: Squealers about to beat Stains.

Gee, who saw that coming?
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:23 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Really?? It's so much better than the alternative.

Cheering for the Browns is like cheering for the Titanic not to hit that darn iceberg... but you know it's gonna happen anyway.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Miss!!! Steelers might only tie them!
Reply/Quote
Pitt missed the FG!!!
Reply/Quote