Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
(09-09-2018, 05:20 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Stealers trying to cheat again.....

Do they ever not try to cheat?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:20 PM)Joelist Wrote: And THAT is why Tyrod Taylor has never been NFL starter material.

He took a team that’s getting curbstomped right now to the playoffs last year. He’s a perfectly capable starter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Crazy decision by Taylor ...

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:21 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I hate having to root for the Browns!

Really?? It's so much better than the alternative.
Reply/Quote
Just can't underthrow that route....
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:22 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Do they ever not try to cheat?

Does it count as cheating when the nfl makes special rules that only apply to them?
Reply/Quote
You guys are telling me the one time I want to see a steelers game I'm in Wyoming and it's not on tv?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:21 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, let's put it this way, if you give up on the team in the first quarter when they are down by 6, you might want to check you fan card and your man card.....

True, but the Bengals sort of earned their reputation as underachievers, so I can see both sides of the coin, here.  This isn't like Eagles fans booing after the first half of the first game.
Reply/Quote
The call on Carlos sack was terrible.
Reply/Quote
Here to choke down crow for being a negative sumbitch.
Reply/Quote
Damn they cut off the Steelers/Browns game for a lame post game show.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:23 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Does it count as cheating when the nfl makes special rules that only apply to them?

They wind up making the special rules in part because they just can't admit the refs blow big calls. Like Shazier on Gio - that was literally textbook spearing but they literally MADE UP a way for it to be legal then created a rule to "plug the hole". Or Whines Hard and his penchant for blindsiding players not involved in the play. 
Reply/Quote
Do you realize if the Browns win they’ll be in first place in the division for at least 4 days based on their division record being better than Cin/Bal?!
Reply/Quote
Hart did not look good which just makes you sad that he’s still better than Fisher (not to mention Mr Inactive)
Hopefully he can be serviceable over there this year.
Glenn looks like a good pick up.
Reply/Quote
I'll take some Fedj crow....didn't think he was so baller
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:26 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Do you realize if the Browns win they’ll be in first place in the division for at least 4 days based on their division record being better than Cin/Bal?!

That would probably end up being the highlight of their season so I'd rather see them beat the Steelers and have their early season championship.  Haha

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:25 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Here to choke down crow for being a negative sumbitch.

You gonna eat the crow out of your name? Then you’ll just be “StoneThe”
Reply/Quote
Hart looked like ass.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Anyone know Jermon Bushrod’s agent’s cell number?
Reply/Quote
Steelers drive down and win the game starting now.
Reply/Quote