Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Seahawks***
(09-08-2019, 08:26 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: This game was lost with the Bullock miss, the Dalton INT in scoring position, and Kirkpatrick with the 15 yard personal foul for first down aaand the whiffed tackle which setup a SEA touchdown.

There was no INT!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:27 PM)grampahol Wrote: I would say nice knowing you after the ban, but it's rather a pathetic way to go out.. 

Why should he be banned? Because his opinion hurt people's feelings about the Bengals?

The ban hammer doesn't get put down on actual, goofball trolls who create worthless threads (See: Bengals should sign AB), but guys with harsher takes are to be silenced?

Weak
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:25 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote: Yeah, I'm a "troll" because I want the trash on this team taken out so that maybe we can start winning. This team has never won anything with Dalton. He turned the ball over TWICE in this game, including once in the redzone and once to lose the game. Any other QB and we win today. This team isn't good enough to carry a loser like Dalton.

You’re right, this team has never won anything with Dalton, but when has this team ever won anything?...you mean 30 years ago when they almost won the super bowl? Was it daltons fault they couldn’t win those Super Bowls? Was it his fault they never won anything before those two trips, didn’t win those two, and haven’t won since?
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:21 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote: Could you ask him to pull a Skaggs while he's at it please?

I'll bet you're that asshat browns fan that's in love with Baker Manziel, from the smack forum. You're here venting because your Browns got smoked at home by an average team today, aren't you?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:25 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote: Yeah, I'm a "troll" because I want the trash on this team taken out so that maybe we can start winning. This team has never won anything with Dalton. He turned the ball over TWICE in this game, including once in the redzone and once to lose the game. Any other QB and we win today. This team isn't good enough to carry a loser like Dalton.

This game is the stereotypical Dalton. Plays super good for a majority of the game but not capable of making plays when it counts. He had two drives at the end to put up points. Last drive he looked like a ******* running around all over the place when they had little time to do anything. He just has always had zero situational awareness.

He’s just not consistent.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:26 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: This game was lost with the Bullock miss, the Dalton INT in scoring position, and Kirkpatrick with the 15 yard personal foul for first down aaand the whiffed tackle which setup a SEA touchdown.

Don't forget the holding call when the Bengals had 2nd and goal from the five after the pass interference
Reply/Quote
Lol, people saying that this was a "good outcome" and "feel better about it than games we've won"...and then calling ME a troll. Keep drinking that Dalton koolaid.
Reply/Quote

We have won nothing with this guy but for some reason he’s untouchable! 9 damn years and this is his first 400+ yard game????? Rookies are doing that in today’s NFL. We need a QB with some damn fire and grit. Dalton made some nice throws but he made some costly ones that a 9th year franchise QB shouldn’t be making.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:17 PM)Millhouse Wrote: just making sure that doesnt get edited above

Just making sure this doesn’t get edited above and the algorithms can easily identify these types.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:26 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: It just goes to show you how much the NFL and officials hate Cincinnati.  Regardless if the Bengals get the ball back you are talking about a very very low percentage chance of them scoring...yet they rule on the field a bad call in real-time and than further cement the case that the NFL hates the Bengals by confirming the call on the field...the Officials expert says it was an incomplete pass and so did the people displaying the graphics.  

The NFL is no better than WWE.  For entertainment and completely scripted to benefit big market teams.

Yes. It's entertainment and not a sport. NFL is not classified as a sport. It's classified the same as Wrestling! 

And we watch. 
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:27 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Calls went both ways . I’m definitely more optimistic about the season. We were put in multiple positions to win. Complainer will complain.

Agreed.  I am really pleased by the Defense.  The offense made some mistakes but we did well with no AJ and virtually no Mixon.
Reply/Quote
Its an NFC game this loss means nothing in the grand scheme. Only way we dont have a successful season is if this game was an anamoly and not a trend. Im encouraged by quite a bit. Ross , Boyd Oline Defense Zac's game management not perfect but way better than Marvin. AJ standing on the sidelines without crutches. Bright new future ahead Bengal fans
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: There was no INT!

Sure there was you can blame it on the rain and wet Ball but it was still an interception
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:31 PM)TKUHL Wrote: We have won nothing with this guy but for some reason he’s untouchable! 9 damn years and this is his first 400+ yard game????? Rookies are doing that in today’s NFL. We need a QB with some damn fire and grit. Dalton made some nice throws but he made some costly ones that a 9th year franchise QB shouldn’t be making.

So are we supposed to mark it as a coincidence that Andy's first 400 yard game is also his first game without Marvin Lewis?
Reply/Quote
The wins will come and then the people who show up just to whine and cry or just plain troll will have no choice but to go the **** away.

For the first game under a new staff against that team in their place, where the spread was 9.5 and no one outside Cincinnati even had it being close, that was a hell of an effort. If Fat Randy hits a damn 45 yarder, it's Seattle trying to drive for the comeback.

This coaching staff knows what it's doing. We still have some holes to fill and improvements to make. But ladies and gentlemen, we once again have a football team.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: There was no INT!

What?!
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
"Offensive lineman are merely pawns in the game, and aren't as valuable as skill players"

- Mikey "Schlep" Brown

Four decades later - ZERO PLAYOFF WINS!

Dumbass!
Reply/Quote

See, Caped Crusader (and the other Dalton super fans), this is why I take offense to being lumped in with the “haters”

Reply/Quote
Dalton sets personal and franchise records for passing - on the road - with zero run game - and people are bashing Dalton.

I wish I could say I'm surprised.

We weren't even in this game if not for Dalton.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 08:29 PM)grampahol Wrote: Some really good things to look forward to.. A. Ross if he can learn to keep hold of balls and B. Hubbard. He's becoming a real force on defense.. 

Hubbard is the real deal. The dude is just a gamer, he goes footballs to the wall when he is out there.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote