Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
(09-13-2020, 08:24 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That was awful. The defense was great. The offense is putrid.

The o line is putrid. Will someone bench Bobby Hart

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:24 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Thursday will be another lost

The Clowns looked horrible today. I get it, the Ravens are a decent team, but Baker was throwing to no one... it was ugly.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Burrows deserved better than that. He marched down the field like a seasoned veteran. Even the non-Bengals fans on the stream I was watching gave him respect.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:25 PM)Joelist Wrote: The manufactured OPI didn't help either. Neither did some of the "penalties" called on our secondary earlier that led to Charger points.

That was weak. I didn't see a single call on Mike Williams who did the same shit 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
The worst is that this ending will be all over the highlights on sportscenter..Same old emabarassing fans we are of the Bengals
Reply/Quote
So when do we y’all about all the coaching mistakes ZT made?

Waited 2 whole quarters to switch up scheme with Hart

Wasted our timeouts because he was too stupid to call a play and stuck with it

Doesn’t stay with the hot hand and let Burrow throw with 7 secs left

That’s worse than most Marvin games
Reply/Quote
I only caught the last drive (figures). Bummer of an ending. Hope Bullock is OK.

Looks like Burrow has "it". The zip and placement on some of those throws was awesome to see, as well as his poise on what should have been a game-winning/tying drive.

Look forward to the rest of the season. The O-line better have a fire lit under its ass, because if they give Burrow protection, he will make plays.
Reply/Quote
Anyone who says Randy is a good kicker doesn't pay attention. Idc how many you make. If you don't make them when it counts, you aren't good
Reply/Quote
81 on SD stiff armed every db we had all day and they had the nerve to call that offensive PI on AJ.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:26 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: That was weak. I didn't see a single call on Mike Williams who did the same shit 

Stop...it was the right call.

Reply/Quote
And where the hell did they get that kicker? You look at him and you knew he was going to pull a fat if he exerted himself.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:25 PM)kevin Wrote: Burrow got them in FG range....Randy injured while kicking....Just bad luck.

He’s not injured. He faked that shit after he saw the shank.
Reply/Quote
Absolutely ridiculous to not have any timeouts left in a close game with 5 minutes left. When is Mike Brown going to learn that who is making the decisions during the game plays a huge part in whether the team wins or not. This garbage staff needs to go...top to bottom. It’s super clear they do not have what it takes.
Reply/Quote
If i was Burrows agent id demand a trade right now
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Because every receiver has to go to the endzone.

A sack would mean the clock runs out and you can't kick it.

Your QB wouldn’t be dumb enough to take a sack

Gotta trust Burrow more than that
Reply/Quote
Everything that fans have been complaining about on offense last year happened in this game. O-line play, fat Randy and offensive play calling.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:25 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Just a pathetic first half. ZT isn't a head coach. We win 5 games this year.

You are a little high in your prediction for wins
This was just horrible. ZT was a ***** and he paid for it

LA WRs pushing off all game and they make that call?
Why do I spend time watching/rooting for this team???
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2020, 08:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Because every receiver has to go to the endzone.

A sack would mean the clock runs out and you can't kick it.

Oh no, not common sense! LOL. Face it folks, we're cursed!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor throws away time outs faster than Marvin Lewis.
Reply/Quote
Well folks, we have a QB. Our Defense looks good. Our oline is still lacking and our Kicker pulled his nut sack. All and all, not a bad start.
Reply/Quote